PDA

View Full Version : Which jury members are most likely to vote personally and not on game?

Liberty4eva
26-04-2013, 05:51 AM
I think Andrew will be a very bitter member of the jury. I think he'd vote for anyone sitting next to Emmett or Jillian in f2.

As for the rest, I think they all have the potential to be bitter. Kind of surprised that they all hate Jillian. Emmett is just as responsible if not more responsible for their evictions and he's lied to them all. I think Jillian has played a great game. Winning competitions is a valid strategy and impressive. Four HOHs is something to be proud of. The only way she can win is if she finds a way to ditch her boyfriend.

Who do you think is most likely and least likely to vote personally?

JTM45
26-04-2013, 09:41 AM
I think Andrew will be deservedly pissed off but i think the worst jury members who will be acting purely on spite and bitterness when they really have nobody to blame but themselves and their poor gameplay will be Alec and Peter (this year's ultimate LOSERS!!!!).
Actually they could still win something..........the award for this year's BB Canada most laughable alliance/alliance name! :laugh3:

The more i see that official BB Peter mug shot pic the more i think he looks like a bad fancy dress version of Austin Powers! :hugesmile:

Brekkie
26-04-2013, 11:04 PM
I do think it very much depends on who is in the final two whether they judge it personally or strategically - but ultimately I think it would come down to who has been the best player. It's kind of an advantage really that we're not going to have a final two where it comes down to friends in the jury house.

I think if it's Jillian v Emmett as they're both seen as big players and they're pretty much seen as one I do think Emmett would edge it due to the blood on Jillians hands, with Emmett being a deserving winner in his own right. Jillian v Gary or Talla though would IMO be a Jillian victory - the blood on her hands would swing in her favour then.

Emmett v Gary/Talla would be much less about bitter jury members and probably more about relationships between the jury members and the finalists. Emmett would have the nod strategically, but heck maybe Talla is this seasons Evil Will, never winning a thing until the one competition that really matters - the final vote!

I couldn't see Gary picking up enough votes against Emmett or Jillian to win out right - his only chance is against Talla where if it comes down to strategy despite him getting himself evicted he has got a good case. I do think with those two as finalists it would come down much more to personalities and who the jury members want to win out of the two of them rather than who should win.

Patrick
27-04-2013, 02:04 PM
Topaz, the bitter dull bitch.

lostalex
27-04-2013, 05:32 PM
Considering Alec and Peter still think that they played a "good game" and were "brilliant strategists" I wouldn't trust them to know a good game strategy if it hit them in the face.

Obviously anyone in the jury house doesn't know anything about good strategy, so i'd say that NONE of them will be voting based on who played the best game.

they will all be voting based on personal feelings. They're going to be just as butt-hurt and petty as all of the BBUSA juries.

Mokka
28-04-2013, 12:06 AM
Considering Alec and Peter still think that they played a "good game" and were "brilliant strategists" I wouldn't trust them to know a good game strategy if it hit them in the face.

Obviously anyone in the jury house doesn't know anything about good strategy, so i'd say that NONE of them will be voting based on who played the best game.

they will all be voting based on personal feelings. They're going to be just as butt-hurt and petty as all of the BBUSA juries.

Agreed, although I think Andrew would be most likely to vote on strategy, unless its Emmett. He will hold his bitterness with a vengeance when it comes to Emmett

jyunga
28-04-2013, 11:49 AM

They've mocked their own alliance. They know they did a **** job. They'll vote for either Emmetts social game or Jillians domination of comps.

Marc
28-04-2013, 09:57 PM
Talla. When she's sent there