PDA

View Full Version : X Factor 2013 judges: Louis Walsh wants Gary Barlow replaced!

Marcus.
15-05-2013, 09:18 PM
Factor 2013 judge Louis Walsh has said he’d love to see Simon Cowell back in place of Gary Barlow.

The Irish music mogul is widely expected to be back on the panel for a tenth year this summer, and has his own ideas for who he’d love to join him.

“It would be great if Simon came back next year,” he said this week, saying that Simon could replace Gary Barlow as the head judge.

Cheryl Cole is another option for Louis, who speculated: “I don’t know if she’s going to be back this year or not.

“I wouldn’t be surprised,” he went on. “I’d never say never with her. Her and Simon could come back.”

But Louis insisted: “We don’t know for definite, we don’t know who the four judges are for definite.”

However Louis did reveal that there was a short list, which included Mel B, Nicole Scherzinger or a shock return for Tulisa.

He said: “I think it will be Mel B, Nicole Scherzinger or Tulisa.”

Speaking to Entertainment.ie, Louis added he would be happy to see Tulisa back on the show, despite her apparent axe.

He gushed: “I do really like her because she’s fun. She’s great fun.”

Cherie
15-05-2013, 09:19 PM
Factor 2013 judge Louis Walsh has said he’d love to see Simon Cowell back in place of Gary Barlow.

The Irish music mogul is widely expected to be back on the panel for a tenth year this summer, and has his own ideas for who he’d love to join him.

“It would be great if Simon came back next year,” he said this week, saying that Simon could replace Gary Barlow as the head judge.

Cheryl Cole is another option for Louis, who speculated: “I don’t know if she’s going to be back this year or not.

“I wouldn’t be surprised,” he went on. “I’d never say never with her. Her and Simon could come back.”

But Louis insisted: “We don’t know for definite, we don’t know who the four judges are for definite.”

However Louis did reveal that there was a short list, which included Mel B, Nicole Scherzinger or a shock return for Tulisa.

He said: “I think it will be Mel B, Nicole Scherzinger or Tulisa.”

Speaking to Entertainment.ie, Louis added he would be happy to see Tulisa back on the show, despite her apparent axe.

He gushed: “I do really like her because she’s fun. She’s great fun.”

The X Factor PR machine goes into overdrive.

Ramsay
15-05-2013, 09:20 PM
Think everyone would prefer Simon tbh

Withano
15-05-2013, 09:21 PM
Everybody wants Gary ****ing Barlow replaced

Black Dagger
15-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Replace him with Will Young :pipe:

joeysteele
15-05-2013, 10:28 PM
So do I want Gary Barlow replaced.