PDA

View Full Version : FameAcademy, week2nd Nov -Probation

finch
02-11-2002, 09:33 PM
Who do you think will be probation

(tba on Sunday)

me thinks Katie, Malachi and Nigel - and they will all be there until they are voted off

Amy
03-11-2002, 02:04 PM
I think we might see Malachi, Katie and Marli on probation this week! We'll find out about 3pm today who it is :thumbs:

Fyodor
03-11-2002, 03:56 PM
I think:

Grade A Lemar (unfortunately)

Probation

Katie
Nigel
Malachi

BigSister
03-11-2002, 06:41 PM
I think Katie, Malacite and Mari will be up for Probation

finch
03-11-2002, 07:36 PM
why lemar unforunatley?

that pissed me off that they didn't do them today

peachy
03-11-2002, 07:53 PM
I agree Finch. What a shambles this afternoon was. First they were announcing at 3. Richard Park turned up at 3.30. Made a shambles of it and had to do it again with the students pretending to look surprised when they already knew it had been postponed until 8.30am tomorrow. Does the BBC actually want an audience for this show? I think it's such a shame as it was a great idea for a show which seems to be mismanaged at every turn. You have to be dedicated to figure out when the programmes are on. Why didn't the BBC show it on Choice 24/7 like Channel4 did with E4?

Anyway, moan over.
I think this week it will be:

Marli (what has happened to her sparkle and talent?)

Malachi (I'm sorry about this because him and Ainslie are brilliant together and he is such a lovely, lovely guy)

and probably Katie

Grade A will be Lemar and I'm not sorryu about that.

Mairi
03-11-2002, 08:10 PM
Grade 'A': Lemar or, perhaps, Sinead again (love them both)

On probation: Katie, Marli and either Nigel or Malachi

I think Katie will go this week, sweet as she is.

And I still think Lemar will win!!

:dazzler:

Amy
03-11-2002, 11:19 PM
It was very annoying that there was no grade's today :mad: I really think that David could get the title as Grade A tomorrow :conf: I also now think it could be Katie, Nigel and Malachi on probation :conf:

Fyodor
04-11-2002, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by finch
why lemar unforunatley?

I recoginize that Lemar is obviously talented, but I feel he is over rated and has already been selected as the hopeful winner by all the 'important' people. Lemar musically just doesnt really do much for me.

I also have to say Malachi is really impressing me, I love is voice and he is very cute, howeer I suspect he will be on probation this week.

kaphc
04-11-2002, 10:20 AM
I think it's going to get more and more interesting now that less people are there as some good singers are going to have to be on probation.

I'd like to see Marli on probation as, like some others have mentioned, she seems to have lost some of her shine and I think singing solo could bring it back for her.

Katie will stay on probation now, as from the comments on Friday, she is quite far behind some of the others.

Malachi could also be on probation as his peformance on Friday was quite muted and he didn't stand out for me as much as David or Ainslie did.

Grade A? Maybe David?

Amy
04-11-2002, 11:51 AM
So this week see's David as grade A :hello:

Malachi, Marli and Katie are on probation

:wavey:

kaphc
04-11-2002, 03:22 PM
Spooky!!! I've actually predicted something right for once in my life! :hello::hugesmile::hello:

Good to see that David has gone from probation to Grade A in just a couple of weeks. I hope he does well this week and has a blast!

BusyBee
04-11-2002, 10:04 PM
Glad to see David has got Grade A - he is just trying to be himself and comes over really well. Must have been very difficult for him to come in again.

Does anyone know how they are going to deal with the probation question when they get down to 6 or less. Are they still going to have 3 up or what.