PDA

View Full Version : Fork Me, Spoon Me

SiMoN!
01-08-2006, 05:54 PM
Remember way, way back in the early days when the Grace-Mikey-Imogen love triangle was happening? Well, Jennie, Pete and Glyn are at it now.

Let's face it, pretty much all of the female housemates have had a thing for Pete at one time or another. So, it was no surprise when Jennie started hanging out with him, wearing his clothes and partaking in some flirting.

But lately their flirting has stepped up from serious flirting to outrageous flirting. They have been staying up late together and Pete even told Jennie he'd send her a picture of his, ahem, dinkle.

But this afternoon Glyn has launched himself straight into the mix. Wearing just his jeans, Glyn was desperate to snuggle up to Jennie.

"Come closer, it's getting cold," Glyn, said as he cosied up to Jennie on the beanbags. "Come closer so I can get your body heat."

The pair cuddled up to each other, "It's cold," Glyn shivered again. And just when we started to think "Err, get a jumper Glyn!" he mumbled in Jennie's ear: "I can't be a***** to get a jumper."

"I know," Jennie replied, "Spoon me." Ooer!

So spoon they did and Glyn had a massive smile on his face, the devil. After a good period of spoonage, the pair decided to retreat to the bedroom. They then happily cuddled up together again: "Give us your arm," Jennie said as Glyn slid up behind her.

Well, well, well. What's going on here then?!

SiMoN!
01-08-2006, 05:55 PM
i think pete and jennie make the best pair in BB history, they just look good toghether

RAS
01-08-2006, 06:01 PM
They seemed to be getting on very well indeed last night.

If i was Pete i really wouldn't make a move on Jenni while in the hosue. Lets not forget Jenni is currently going out with a Cage fighter, so if Pete doesn't want his head to be smashed open by a flying knee or a swinging elbow, he better keep his hands to him self.

DizzyLizzy
01-08-2006, 06:02 PM
grrr I'm jealous!!
she is the nicest bird for him though

SiMoN!
01-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by DizzyLizzy
grrr I'm jealous!!

for pete or glyn

Nowhere
01-08-2006, 06:07 PM
Awww, they soo should get together, Glyns a top lad, and Jen obviously likes him, they'd make a great couple!! awwwww:love::love::bouncy::bouncy:

SiMoN!
01-08-2006, 06:08 PM
pete and jennie would make a great couple!!

DizzyLizzy
01-08-2006, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by simon_ha
grrr I'm jealous!!

for pete or glyn

sorry I thought we were talking about pete:puzzled:

SiMoN!
01-08-2006, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by simon_ha
grrr I'm jealous!!

for pete or glyn

sorry I thought we were talking about pete:puzzled:

yer lol

pete & jennie

DizzyLizzy
01-08-2006, 06:12 PM
I am not keen on Jenny(could come under fire for this), I think she may be using pete for his popularity...

SiMoN!
01-08-2006, 06:13 PM
I am not keen on Jenny(could come under fire for this), I think she may be using pete for his popularity...

noooooooooooooo

i think she is just a down to earth girl

DizzyLizzy
01-08-2006, 06:15 PM
theres something about her I find annoying but I can see her in the final

RAS
01-08-2006, 06:15 PM

I think she is the best female in there, not that there is much competition.

SiMoN!
01-08-2006, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by RAS

I think she is the best female in there, not that there is much competition.

yer she is one of the best female

she knows how to have fun

DizzyLizzy
01-08-2006, 06:17 PM
Aisleyne is my fave girl, although she is a drama queen

Foebane100
01-08-2006, 06:55 PM
I though Jennie would be the only female to make it until I started to notice the amount of time each is given on the HL show. Glyn and Pete most then Aisleyne. If it continues and wasn't just coincidence then I'm not sure she'll make it.

texbex
01-08-2006, 07:56 PM
pete n jennie but am not bovvered cz glyn deserves sum romance

Robyn.
01-08-2006, 08:17 PM
Pete and Jennie should get together!!