PDA

View Full Version : Don’t use that tone of Voice

Marcus.
27-05-2013, 02:24 PM
THE Voice coaches have been rapped by BBC bosses for SWEARING.
Producers have had to cut scenes from pre-recorded episodes to avoid airing foul-mouthed outbursts on the family show.
And insiders revealed they are now panicking that the stars will slip up in the live shows and have warned them to control their language.
A source said: “The coaches have been repeatedly asked to watch their language, as The Voice is a family show and a lot of children do watch.
“But sometimes they get so involved that they forget to censor their language and swear words slip out.
“It is causing a headache for producers and it could cause a real problem on the live shows.”
On Saturday, viewers saw Danny O’Donoghue call Will.i.am “a ********** idiot”. And after one decision, Will exclaimed: “What the *******?”
The source went on: “We have aired a few choice words from Danny and Will in particular, but there are many more outbursts we had to cut. The worry is that with the live shows we won’t have that control.”
Tensions between the coaches were so fraught on Saturday night that Jessie J stormed off the set.
The dispute erupted when Jessie criticised Will’s song choice for hopefuls Liam Tamne and John Pritchard, who sang Easy Lover by Phil Collins and Philip Bailey.
She said: “I just don’t feel like you got to show yourselves — it was the wrong song choice. Will, why did you pick that song?”
But Will snapped back: “I don’t pick songs for Jessie to say ‘Wow that was a great song choice.’ This song is best for what I needed to see so it did its job.”
Jessie then bolted off the stage, shouting: “I don’t understand what he’s doing. I just need to have a moment away from him.”
Each coach has seven team members left in the show.
But this weekend viewers will see 16 singers axed in the knockout stages — leaving teams of just three for the June live finals.

Ramsay
27-05-2013, 02:27 PM
People need to stop getting their knickers in a twist over this swearing craic

Jack_
27-05-2013, 02:43 PM
What Karl said. Who gives a ******?

Niamh.
27-05-2013, 02:48 PM
Speaking of Jessie waking off, that really pissed me off, what business is it of hers who Will chooses? I thought it was really horrible to the guy he picked as well over Liam, I actually agreed with Wills choice too

Kizzy
27-05-2013, 02:50 PM
It is family entertainment, parents don't want their kids hearing them effing and jeffing, surely that is understandable?

Jack_
27-05-2013, 02:52 PM
It's just words. I think parents have (and should have) a lot worse things to be worrying about than whether their child says a swear word or not...

To be quite honest if one of these coaches swore on a live show and sh*t went down it might actually make this show marginally more entertaining than it already is.

Kizzy
27-05-2013, 02:55 PM
It's just words. I think parents have (and should have) a lot worse things to be worrying about than whether their child says a swear word or not...

To be quite honest if one of these coaches swore on a live show and sh*t went down it might actually make this show marginally more entertaining than it already is.

Oh so just because it is acceptable to you? And swearing is entertaining? Ok jack :joker:

lostalex
27-05-2013, 02:58 PM
the show is ****.

Lee.
27-05-2013, 03:00 PM
I don't watch it as its ****e, but if I were to watch it with my kids, I wouldn't expect to hear swearing. I don't swear in front of my kids, I don't allow them to swear and I certainly don't expect them to hear it on a family show.

Withano
27-05-2013, 03:02 PM
Didn't Becky Hill say oh **** mid song during Seven Nation Army? That **** was funny. Loved that girl.

Redway
27-05-2013, 04:28 PM
It is family entertainment, parents don't want their kids hearing them effing and jeffing, surely that is understandable?

To be fair, parents ought to be monitoring what their children watch and The Voice airs around the watershed does it not? Or am I getting confused?

Niamh.
27-05-2013, 04:29 PM
To be fair, parents ought to be monitoring what their children watch and The Voice airs around the watershed does it not? Or am I getting confused?

It was on at 8pm at the weekend and it's a family show, kids should be able to watch it without parents having to worry about stuff like that

Lee.
27-05-2013, 04:34 PM
It was on at 8pm at the weekend and it's a family show, kids should be able to watch it without parents having to worry about stuff like that

Yeah, my kids and I look forward to out cosy Saturday tv nights.. It's the one night when they're allowed to stay up late and watch tv with me, so I don't expect prime time family viewing to have swearing in it.

Redway
27-05-2013, 04:39 PM
That's fair enough in that case. I thought it aired post-watershed...

lostalex
27-05-2013, 04:44 PM
Lee is a liar. she curses out her kids all the time. "get to ****ing school you annoying twats, if you don't get i'm gonna come up there and kick your ****ing asses."

lee has a potty mouth. :(

Lee.
27-05-2013, 04:45 PM
I'll kick your ****ing arse if you don't shut your mouth :laugh:

lostalex
27-05-2013, 04:46 PM
I'll kick your ****ing arse if you don't shut your mouth :laugh:

*cowers in the corner* i know she means it. it's not just threats.

she has a leather belt on the wall, and she's not afraid to use it. :(