PDA

View Full Version : Predict the Winner

Niamh.
02-06-2013, 08:17 PM
Now the live show finalists have been selected, who do you think is going to win? For me I'd have to say Leah

Joelle.
02-06-2013, 09:20 PM
Well, Jessie's team is complete ****e for the second year :idc:

I want to say Cleo but she knows how good she is so that'll probably go against her.
So probably Leah, Andrea or Alys. I'll say Alys :love:

Niamh.
02-06-2013, 09:30 PM
Yes I love Alys voice too.

I think in terms of how good each judges team is, I'd go Will>Tom>Jessie>Danny

Dannys team is pretty bad

Black Dagger
02-06-2013, 09:31 PM
Mitchel :worship:

Nah he won't win hehe.

I think it's between Karl/Matt/Leah/Joseph

They will be the top on each team.

Shaun
02-06-2013, 09:32 PM
Joseph pls

joeysteele
02-06-2013, 10:10 PM
I was disappointed, for me Danny sent the wrong ones out and he is my favourite coach on the Voice.

I haven't a clue as to this one this year but then I never expected who won last year to win either.

Visage
02-06-2013, 10:25 PM
I was disappointed, for me Danny sent the wrong ones out and he is my favourite coach on the Voice.

I haven't a clue as to this one this year but then I never expected who won last year to win either.

I'm so disappointed with Danny's choice too Joey.

I thought Connor had something different to most other acts.

My fave now Connor has gone is Leah. I like Cleo too, so it's looking like Will's team for me going forward.

Marc
02-06-2013, 10:29 PM
who are the finalists

joeysteele
02-06-2013, 10:35 PM
I'm so disappointed with Danny's choice too Joey.

I thought Connor had something different to most other acts.

My fave now Connor has gone is Leah. I like Cleo too, so it's looking like Will's team for me going forward.

Hi Visage, I agree with you on all that.

Originally I was surprised that Will only put female singers through but it does now seem like he has the best acts this year now.

Visage
02-06-2013, 11:01 PM
Yes, I was surprised when he put all females through.

My two faves are now on Team Will, but I'm going to try and be open minded, in hope that someone out of the rest of the acts might blow me away.

I sometimes find when I don't take to an act my expectations become very low, so there's always a possibility one might turn me around. (Not that I sit with my back to the screen)

joeysteele
02-06-2013, 11:05 PM
Yes, I was surprised when he put all females through.

My two faves are now on Team Will, but I'm going to try and be open minded, in hope that someone out of the rest of the acts might blow me away.

I sometimes find when I don't take to an act my expectations become very low, so there's always a possibility one might turn me around. (Not that I sit with my back to the screen)

I get what you mean, I was so sad that Bo Bruce didn't win last year,I got her new album and it has some really good performances on it.

Like you, I will be keeping open minded for this series too, I guess it comes down to the songs now but Will has my favourites too at present anyway.

Visage
02-06-2013, 11:05 PM
who are the finalists

Team Tom

Alys Williams
Joseph Apostol
Mike Ward

Team Will

Leanne Jarvis
Cleo Higgins
Leah McFall

Team Jessie

Sarah Cassidy
Matt Henry
Ash Morgan

Team Danny

Andrea Begley
Mitchel Emms
Karl Michael

Visage
02-06-2013, 11:07 PM
I get what you mean, I was so sad that Bo Bruce didn't win last year,I got her new album and it has some really good performances on it.

Like you, I will be keeping open minded for this series too, I guess it comes down to the songs now but Will has my favourites too at present anyway.

Yes, I bought her album too and it's great.

Also I agree the song choice is so important.

Despite my disappointment in tonight's show I'm kinda looking forward to the live shows. I always find it interesting when the public finally get their say.

aj2463
03-06-2013, 12:01 AM
Leah is the bookies fave to win, aswell as My favourite.. But I would say I think Alys or Ash could win

Kizzy
03-06-2013, 12:06 AM
Well I gave up and switched off when will didn't pick bony or whatever his name was....

Joelle.
03-06-2013, 12:09 AM
Moni was excellent, I was shocked he picked Leanne, especially after that performance.

Contestants should be banned from singing 80s power ballads on these shows tbh. That vile cover of Alone from last year has put me off :idc:

the truth
03-06-2013, 01:47 AM
Team Tom

Alys Williams
Joseph Apostol
Mike Ward

Team Will

Leanne Jarvis
Cleo Higgins
Leah McFall

Team Jessie

Sarah Cassidy
Matt Henry
Ash Morgan

Team Danny

Andrea Begley
Mitchel Emms
Karl Michael

matt andrea and karl look like the faves to me....followed by joseph and mike....mitchell next and ash outside chance , alys I just want to marry don't know if she can raise her game to win though