PDA

View Full Version : BB5 or BB6 whats better

Samm
08-06-2013, 09:59 AM
I stared we re-watching BB a couple of years ago I stared on BB7 and went up from there now the only 2 left are BB5 and BB6 which one do you think is better because there both amazing series

Suze
08-06-2013, 10:02 AM
I preferred BB5. I also preferred some of the tasks in BB5. Loved how the housemates were all there for Kitten, then practically kicked her out the door when the Money started to drop through the countdown :laugh3:

AnnieK
08-06-2013, 10:30 AM
I preferred BB5. I also preferred some of the tasks in BB5. Loved how the housemates were all there for Kitten, then practically kicked her out the door when the Money started to drop through the countdown :laugh3:

haha. Yeah I forgot about that show of solidarity!!! Priceless

Omah
08-06-2013, 11:48 AM
BB5 - The Legend of Stuart's Ring ..... :thumbs:

fruit_cake
08-06-2013, 12:02 PM
BB5 had it all, fight night, BB bedsit, jungle cats, chicken stew...everything!

mizzy25
08-06-2013, 12:25 PM
I can never remember who was in what bb apart from bb3.But as you said fight night for 5 I know it was michelle, chicken stu, Jason, nadia etc and it was a great bb. Who was in bb6 and il say which I think was best.

Marc
08-06-2013, 12:28 PM
BB5

I did love some people a lot in BB6, but BB5 has sooo many great people in it! Trumps

Alf
08-06-2013, 02:15 PM
Don't listen to these people, they're lying to you

BB6 still is the greatest ever BB

Shaun
08-06-2013, 04:15 PM
5 was very good, but 6 just aces it in every department. The house was designed nicer, the factions and arguments were more unpredictable (5 just had the 'jungle cats' vs. 'lipgloss bitches', whereas 6 had Craig/Vanessa/Makosi to begin with and then he joined Anthony's lot and then Kemal, Science and Roberto hated just about everyone).

I think BB5 had more one-off "moments" that make it perhaps more memorable - fight night, Stuart's surprise eviction, the bedsit - but BB6 was a continuing stewpot of drama and entertainment.

But really, it comes down to the housemates.

Craig, Makosi, Derek, Kemal, Science, Roberto, Mary, Kinga... even the awful people like Saskia, Maxwell and Lesley...

against who exactly? Victor, Nadia, Jason and Michelle were the only really interesting ones.

KingBergkamp
08-06-2013, 04:29 PM
5 was very good, but 6 just aces it in every department. The house was designed nicer, the factions and arguments were more unpredictable (5 just had the 'jungle cats' vs. 'lipgloss bitches', whereas 6 had Craig/Vanessa/Makosi to begin with and then he joined Anthony's lot and then Kemal, Science and Roberto hated just about everyone).

I think BB5 had more one-off "moments" that make it perhaps more memorable - fight night, Stuart's surprise eviction, the bedsit - but BB6 was a continuing stewpot of drama and entertainment.

But really, it comes down to the housemates.

Craig, Makosi, Derek, Kemal, Science, Roberto, Mary, Kinga... even the awful people like Saskia, Maxwell and Lesley...

against who exactly? Victor, Nadia, Jason and Michelle were the only really interesting ones.

BB6 had the drama and entertainment plus massive Egos. It's aged a lot better then other BB's and is far more repeatable then other BB's for me. Every H/L show had something gripping. BB5 as you said has the "moments" and the Journey of the housemate that Won it plus it has a few more likeable housemates plus it has the Jungle cats who I loved. Once Victor left it lost its way a little.

Brother Leon
08-06-2013, 04:30 PM
Both are my top 2, but I will go with 5 JUST.

aman201
07-07-2013, 02:19 PM
BB6 definitely was more entertaining.

But, both are clearly the two best BB UK series of all time.

As said above, BB5 wasn't constantly as entertaining as BB6 but it had Fight Night. But as a continuous summer of entertainment, BB6 wins definitely.

Roy Mars III
07-07-2013, 02:22 PM
BB5 all the way, though BB6 is very very good

Victor and Jason >

Scotty07
07-07-2013, 02:40 PM
BB6 better than all.:love: After the torture of sitting through BB4 though, those were special back to back years which more than made up for it.:lovedup:

aman201
07-07-2013, 02:43 PM
BB6 better than all.:love: After the torture of sitting through BB4 though, those were special back to back years which more than made up for it.:lovedup:

:lovedup:

Thing with those two series' is you would not only look forward to the HL shows but also Live Feed too.

reece(:
07-07-2013, 05:11 PM
Preferred 6 as a whole but much preferred 5's winner.

Marsh.
07-07-2013, 05:44 PM
BB5 was great and will forever be looked on as the series that the show turned around and became great, but BB6 is just my favourite.

I found the BB6 housemates, for being such a bitchy house, actually more likeable/watchable than BB5.

BB6 had a better house, better tasks, apart from the bedsit it had some better/effective twists.

I might be a bit biased because that summer holds some great memories for me, but 6 was superior IMO.

M X
07-07-2013, 06:15 PM
Both were good but I'd say that BB5 takes the title.

Patrick
07-07-2013, 06:46 PM
BB5 without a shadow of doubt.

Patrick
07-07-2013, 06:47 PM
BB6 definitely was more entertaining.

But, both are clearly the two best BB UK series of all time.

As said above, BB5 wasn't constantly as entertaining as BB6 but it had Fight Night. But as a continuous summer of entertainment, BB6 wins definitely.

Lies.

Macie Lightfoot
07-07-2013, 07:20 PM
5, especially from a narrative standpoint. The real storyline in 6 took a good month to start up.

GiRTh
07-07-2013, 07:29 PM
BB5 for me. It was the first series where I had to admit I was a Big Brother fan whether I liked it or not. All prior series I could take or leave but 5 got me hooked.

BB6 probably had more characters and talking points but BB5 was the first BB that had everything.

Niamh.
07-07-2013, 07:30 PM
BB5 both were great though

Daniel.
25-07-2013, 04:45 PM
I loved both these series. 5, 6 and 7 are the best three series and BB at it's peak IMO (loved 9 and 10 too though).

I will go with BB6 though, it had the best housemates and storylines IMO. Plus the arguing and bitching was epic. Not many boring HMs either, only Vanessa and Eugene were dull. Admittedly the likes of Derek, Kemal, Makosi, Craig etc. weren't the nicest people but they were BB gold.

So yeah, BB6.