PDA

View Full Version : whoever goes

bonita21
04-08-2006, 12:44 AM
probably its gonna be Mikey...well it was like a family this year, it was not controversial, it was not boring as well...i just wanna say that whoever goes, its gonna be the end of some era in this year BB, just 2 weeks left and we are closer and closer to the finish line....i dont know bout you guys but i really enjoyed this years BB, i really loved those characters, i dont hate any of them (well, ash is still the question), we had really normal people this year...its kinda relief after busty exhibitionists from last year...thats why i feel like i have so many bonds with this years housemates cos they are so normal, well, what u think guys? im definitely gonna miss them

RAS
04-08-2006, 12:46 AM
Some i will miss, some i wont.

I have certainly enjoyed this years show though, much more than last years.

Overall, a bloody good watch, i just wish i didn't get so obsessed with it.

GlitterEyes
04-08-2006, 12:47 AM
I think at the start there was a few OTT characters like Shahbaz, although he was good entertainment. Not one of the best years for me personally as there has been to many housemates....the whole secret house was a great idea but we only have Jenn left now. I think everyone has learn alot from this year though like no golden ticket housemate, not so many new housemates and do NOT put someone in just because they are pretty. How Imogen is still in there is outrageous.

Red Moon
04-08-2006, 01:04 AM
Strange thing is that Ash since going in herself, as an extra housemate, has picked all the new housemates including Susie..... odd that

Messiah
04-08-2006, 01:05 AM
Gah, Mikey shouldn't leave, just when he was getting entertaining. I don't get these people that phone up and vote people out, you'd think they'd want to be watching fights and arguements, instead of old ladies drinking tea.