PDA

View Full Version : Your questions for the evictees please!

BB_Eric
04-08-2006, 05:56 PM
Hey all

It's that time again! I'm off to the evictions tonight and you're invited to give me your questions to ask whoever's kicked out.

Some people last week were asking why I do this... so I'll tell you! I'm a reporter for Hertfordshire's Mercury 96.6FM and the studios in Elstree are in our patch. I interview the housemates every week and we broadcast the audio in our bulletins and breakfast shows.

So if you've got anything you wanna know, tell me and I'll ask

:spin2:

Remember, questions can only be about their time in the house!

Mikey is favourite to leave... but: "it is rumoured that a double eviction will take place this week, with Mikey and Susie favourites to get the boot. Jennie and Imogen are also facing eviction."

xSammyx
04-08-2006, 05:58 PM
do you know if the other twist is happening? the ex-housemates return??

BB_Eric
04-08-2006, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by xSammyx
do you know if the other twist is happening? the ex-housemates return??

It's all speculation at the moment! I have no idea to be honest, but it wouldn't surprise me. Then again, the series is ending soon so it's seems a bit daft to be putting people in - when they should be getting people out! :flower:

RAS
04-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Ask Mikey if he would be willing to take on Richard in a charity boxing match? as he obviosuly had problems with him in the house

blue_didi
04-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Would be fun to see Nikki back in though!!

Erm Question to Mikey= Will he continue his relationship with Grace?

I am sure this will be asked by Davina though!

MarkWaldorf
04-08-2006, 06:44 PM
Imogen - Do you think your fling with Sezer could continue outside of the house, or was it just something to stay in the game?

Foebane100
04-08-2006, 07:07 PM
Suzie why have you tried so hard to get in the BB house and yet once you did you did very little with the experience or join in with the others?

BB_Eric
04-08-2006, 08:10 PM
Questions for Mikey please!!!

Dan_
04-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Did you start up the arguements because you were bored in the house?