PDA

View Full Version : what to do for the next bb

kittykat321
04-08-2006, 10:35 PM
too make it better and not so boring?

and are ch4 running out of ideas or is it the housemates??

Mike
04-08-2006, 10:36 PM
I would say their running out of ideas for this series afterall 13 weeks is a long time.

Hippy
04-08-2006, 10:36 PM
Put them in a house with no furniture, no heating, no clothes, no toilet, no washing facilities, no garden, umm basically an empty house.

Siouxsie
04-08-2006, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by kittykat321
too make it better and not so boring?

and are ch4 running out of ideas or is it the housemates??

both

kittykat321
04-08-2006, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Hippy
Put them in a house with no furniture, no heating, no clothes, no toilet, no washing facilities, no garden, umm basically an empty house. :laugh::laugh:

lily.
04-08-2006, 10:38 PM
They should revert to the old format. None of this meddling and twists. Stick with original HMs and x-amount of days. The whole point is to watch how people interact over an extended period of time in an enclosed environment.

They are not really sticking to the concept at all this year..

Siouxsie
04-08-2006, 10:40 PM
exactly stropz

Dan_
04-08-2006, 10:41 PM
I think they need to make it shorter, this year has just shown they run out of ideas by the end and seem desperate to bring back more entertaining housemates. I think the voters need to concentrate more on entertainment than the housemates who are just being inoffensive, then big brother would proably not meddle as much.

Hippy
Originally posted by Stropz
They should revert to the old format. None of this meddling and twists. Stick with original HMs and x-amount of days. The whole point is to watch how people interact over an extended period of time in an enclosed environment.

I never watched the first 4 series, so would I find it interesting to watch going back to "the good ol' days" after getting used to the evilness, the twists 'n' ****?

babybay
Dont put ex-housemates in!

lily.
04-08-2006, 10:48 PM

I never watched the first 4 series, so would I find it interesting to watch going back to "the good ol' days" after getting used to the evilness, the twists 'n' ****?

Yeah, I think you would... they can still be evil, but not meddle so much with the basis of the show.. the nominations, the evictions etc.

Droopy
04-08-2006, 11:02 PM
Personally i think this has been the best BB for a while if not THE best, there has been more housemates, more twists than before, ok some of the tasks have been a bit boring and i miss the live sat task, but I think this bunch of housemates have been the best, much more varied than the past:thumbs:

Hippy
04-08-2006, 11:03 PM

Yeah, I think you would... they can still be evil, but not meddle so much with the basis of the show.. the nominations, the evictions etc.

Sounds like I could get on with that, but I doubt I will ever know because the chances of them doing that I reckon are pretty slim.

Jordan
04-08-2006, 11:08 PM
This has been the 1st BB I've religously watched, and I think it has been great viewing.