PDA

View Full Version : There is no way Mikey should be going tonight!!

LEE
09-11-2002, 10:16 PM
Mikey sang 'Hello' brilliantly and there is no way that he should have been voted out of the band tonight.

I thought Chris and Jamie were both the weakest by a long long way and that one of them should have gone this week and the other next.

Gutted!!!

Romantic Old Bird
09-11-2002, 10:53 PM
Absolutely Lee. A travesty, wrought by the public. I am sure they thought he would be safe.

I think a similar phenomenom happened when Alison was kicked out of BB3. Whenever there is a multiple vote, 3 way or more, it is a risk. This time it was 7 way.

Mind you I know he sang 'Hello' very well, but Mr Discolady takes some beating! :thumbs:

Can't imagine Mrs D wanting him on the road fighting off the female groupies though...........:nono:

Kaz
09-11-2002, 11:41 PM
Sorry, ladies :love: ..... but I didn't think Mikey performed well at all tonight. IMHO he was very flat throughout the first verse of 'Hello' and I didn't think the song suited his voice at all. :bawling: In fact, he sang it much better the second time, after he had been voted off.

I agree with ROB, though - Mr Discolady's rendition of 'Hello' last Saturday was stupendous. :hello::dazzler::hello:

LEE
09-11-2002, 11:49 PM
Sorry Kaz but we have to agree to disagree on this one as I don't think he was flat at all. He sang beautifully.

I do agree that Mr Discolady did a damn fine rendition as well though :laugh:

susieq
10-11-2002, 12:07 AM
Kaz - it's me and you I'm afraid. I too thought Mikey was weak tonight. The song didn't suit his voice at all, and I thought the version was lukewarm at best.

It's a shame - I really like Mikey and think he's got a lovely smile and a very warm personality but, on tonight's performance, he would have got my vote to go too.