PDA

View Full Version : FA Mariah

finch
09-11-2002, 11:22 PM
I think I'm gonna adress each Fame acadmey thing separately becos I'm lazy and can't go through everyone's opinion on everything on one thread

Fact - Mariah mimed, Nigel and Lemar were talking about it this morining

DR
09-11-2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by finch
I think I'm gonna adress each Fame acadmey thing separately becos I'm lazy and can't go through everyone's opinion on everything on one thread

Fact - Mariah mimed, Nigel and Lemar were talking about it this morining

All the students were disgusted with her. It sort of goes against the ethos of the show doesn't it?

LEE
09-11-2002, 11:47 PM
It sort of goes against the ethos of the show doesn't it?
I completely agree DR, it goes against everything they are trying to achieve with the students.

She's hardly set a good example.

:flower:

Kaz
10-11-2002, 12:16 AM
I agree too - if the students can sing live - and Lionel Ritchie did last week too - why the hell couldn't Mariah Carey? :conf:

Maybe because she couldn't actually sing the song live without the aid of studio trickery? If that's the case, then it's an extremely poor show for an alleged 'superstar' not to be able to perform their own song live. Shame on you, Mariah. :mad:

LEE
10-11-2002, 12:18 AM
It's a real shame cos I've always liked Mariah Carey, but I feel she let herself, the students and us down on Friday.

Amy
10-11-2002, 06:21 PM
I was really shocked she mimed but lets face it she only went to the fame academy to promote her new single, i was really disapointed with Mariah on friday