PDA

View Full Version : What order would you put the three FA finalists?

LEE
12-12-2002, 08:19 PM
Who do you like to win Fame Academy, and who comes second and third?

My choice would be

Winner: David
Second: Sinead
Third: Lemar

:flower:

jbellemeg
12-12-2002, 08:23 PM
I havn't really been watching the program. But from the little bits I have seen this is my choice.
1 Sinead
2 Lemar
3 David
I shall be watching the final though.

Mairi
12-12-2002, 08:23 PM
My choices would be:

1) Sinead
2) Lemar
3) David

:dazzler:

I am SO going to miss this when it finishes tomorrow. :bawling: It has been absolutely wonderful and I've enjoyed every minute of it.

Janette
12-12-2002, 08:39 PM
1. Sinead

2. David

3. Lemar

Ainslie should have been third :bawling:

LEE
12-12-2002, 08:42 PM
I agree with you about Ainslee Janette. I've never known why people rave about Lemar, though I must admit I did think he performed well last Friday - its the first time I have been impressed with him (still would have preferred Ainslee to stay though).

susieq
12-12-2002, 09:34 PM
My choice would be:

1. Sinead
2. David
3. Lemar

Tomorrow promises to be so exciting. It appears they're doing a 'Big Brother' thing on us i.e. the third choice contestant leaves at the end of the 8.30pm show and the last two battle it out on the later show (I think it's at 10.30 ish).

Get your votes in - COME ON SINEAD

James
12-12-2002, 10:40 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/fameacademy/images/newsimage/12_david_195x110.jpg 1. David

http://www.bbc.co.uk/fameacademy/images/newsimage/12_lemar_195x110.jpg 2. Lemar

http://www.bbc.co.uk/fameacademy/images/image_gallery/16nov_sinead_cin_329x222.jpg 3. Sinead

The Fame Academy finalists have been added to the BBC's Celebdaq (http://www.bbc.co.uk/celebdaq/) - the game where you can trade shares in celebrities.

Kaz
13-12-2002, 07:08 AM
I would like to see:

1. David :dazzler:

2. Sinead :dance:

3. Lemar :spin2:

Guess whose office Xmas night out is tonight??? DOH!!! :bawling:

OH is under strict instructions to tape every second of the two final programmes, or else ............. :shocked:

Come on my wee fellow Scot - VOTE DAVID! :thumbs:

peachy
13-12-2002, 07:47 AM
Great to be back,guys!

Like Miriam I've loved this programme and although my two favourites have gone, Ainslie and Malachi, I am hoping that the final member of the trio, Sinead, makes it through. Also wouldn't it be nice to see a girl win something for a change??

VOTE SINEAD:dazzler::dazzler::dazzler::dazzler::dazzler ::dazzler::dazzler::dazzler:

BigSister
13-12-2002, 02:37 PM
Mine are

1 Sinead
2 David
3 Lemar

But I would like David to win as well :hugesmile:

:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::dance::da nce:

WILDCHILD
13-12-2002, 03:20 PM
I really dont see the great interest in David =please explin why u like hi and why he is fave to win because I personally find him a bit boring!!

1. LEMAR!!!!
2. Sinead
3. David

It should be a good watch.:spin::colour::spin:

Amy
13-12-2002, 07:17 PM
Mine would be ....
Winner SINEAD!!!!!!!!!
second David
and he's just left as third Lemar

:xyxwave:

LEE
13-12-2002, 07:20 PM
I was very pleased that Lemar went out first.

I think that Sinead will win, but I really really want it to be David. I think he gave the best performance by far tonight and, sorry Sinead fans, but she was definintely offkey in both of her songs.

GO DAVID!!!!!

Amy
13-12-2002, 07:28 PM
I agree with you LEE! but i think they were all a bit off tonight i think it's down to the nerves they have while on stage, i thought Lemar was the worst tonight! But whoever win's tonight, Sinead or David, i will be happy :thumbs:

Boris
13-12-2002, 07:56 PM
I think that Sinead will win, but I really really want it to be David. I think he gave the best performance by far tonight and, sorry Sinead fans, but she was definintely offkey in both of her songs.

I agree LEE but I still like her. David 'should ' win as i said before, but like Peachy said it would be nice if a girl won !!! I also agree with 'whoever' said it that Ainslie should have been 3rd not Lemar. Once he got over his 'out of tune' patch of singing I enjoyed his performances - but that IS old hat now..

GO GO GO David ....or Sinead. It's nearly time to watch again !
:dazzler::dazzler::dazzler::dazzler::dazzler:

GO GO GO GO GO GO

BOTH:dazzler: