PDA

View Full Version : Your Top 5 Big Brother Friendships

Raph
17-07-2013, 03:15 PM
Basically what the thread title says, who were your top 5 favourite Big Brother friendships? And in this case, I mean duos so BBlock (Rachel, Kathreya, Mohamed, Darnell and Rex) from BB9 wouldn't count. Here's mine:

1. Glyn and Mikey [BB7]
2. Sam and Callum [BB14]
3. Rachel and Kathreya [BB9]
4. Glyn and Imogen [BB7]
5. Glyn and Jennie [BB7]

Interestingly all of them involve at least one Welsh housemate :laugh: But on another note, I really like the 'bros' element of the first two, I really liked the endearing nature of Rachel and Kat, I liked the Welsh connection between Glyn and Imogen and lastly I enjoyed watching the friendly banter between Glyn and Jennie. What about yours?

Novo
17-07-2013, 03:27 PM
1. Jeremy and Emilia [BBCH]
2. Jeremy and Victor [BBCH]
3. Coolio and Terry Christian [CBB6]
4. Grace and Glyn [BB7]
5. Kate and Spencer [BB3]
6. Dexter and Gina [BB14]
7. Marcus and Freddie [BB10]
8. Ziggy and Liam [BB8]
9. Aaron and Faye [BB12]
10. Dale and Darnell [BB9] ( Before the house divided into 2 groups)

Roy Mars III
17-07-2013, 03:28 PM
1. Victor and Jason (best ever no question)
2. Victor and Nasty Nick (UBB)
3. Ben and the Monk (BB11)
4. Aaron and Harry (BB12)
5. Coolio and Terry (whatever CBB that was)

Raph
17-07-2013, 03:31 PM
4. Grace and Glyn [BB7]

Ah good call, Andy. They'd definitely make my Top 10 too come to think of it. I still remember when she came into the main house for just 21 minutes on her 21st birthday and Glyn went absolutely crazy. It was one of the best moments in BB7. She really rooted for Glyn to win it as well, shame it didn't happen. They don't speak anymore though unfortunately :(

Novo
17-07-2013, 03:32 PM
The Monk betrayed Ben

Novo
17-07-2013, 03:33 PM
Ah good call, Andy. They'd definitely make my Top 10 too come to think of it. I still remember when she came into the main house for just 21 minutes on her 21st birthday and Glyn went absolutely crazy. It was one of the best moments in BB7. She really rooted for Glyn to win it as well, shame it didn't happen. They don't speak anymore though unfortunately :(

Yeah i remember that as well :joker: she hated everyone else in there apart from Glyn at that time as well

Raph
17-07-2013, 03:36 PM
Yeah i remember that as well :joker: she hated everyone else in there apart from Glyn at that time as well

Yeah the tension made for great TV. And good old Glyn was sort of oblivious to it. I remember Pete just standing in front of the urinal for a good 10 minutes, because he didn't want to confront Grace :laugh:

Novo
17-07-2013, 03:37 PM
and then Grace destroyed Ashleyne about the Susie incident

Raph
17-07-2013, 03:39 PM
Yeah buddy, Team Grace all the way!

Novo
17-07-2013, 03:42 PM
4UxBlESMSqk

the greatest

Patrick
17-07-2013, 03:50 PM
1. Victor and Jason BB5
2. Rex and Darnell BB9
3. Dexter and Gina BB14
4. Marcus and Freddie BB10
5. Caroline and Scott BB13
6. Kate and Johnny BB3
7. Cairon and Siavash BB10
8. Lisa and David BB10
9. Derek and Science BB6
10. John James and JJ BB11

I realise Derek and Science despised eachother, but they were brilliant together :laugh:

Raph
17-07-2013, 03:52 PM
2. Rex and Darnell BB9

That was probably going to be my sixth placed friendship actually. Although realistically I liked the trio of 'Darnell, Rex and Mohamed' even better. It was nice how much Rex wanted Darnell to win too by the end.

Novo
17-07-2013, 03:52 PM
Lisa and David.. **** sake Patrick :joker: it was like watching some tramp with a pet Ogre

Patrick
17-07-2013, 03:53 PM
That was probably going to be my sixth placed friendship actually. Although realistically I liked the trio of 'Darnell, Rex and Mohamed' even better. It was nice how much Rex wanted Darnell to win too by the end.

It really was wasn't it? I remember him saying that to Sara in the bathroom on live feed, was lovely.

Raph
17-07-2013, 03:54 PM
It really was wasn't it? I remember him saying that to Sara in the bathroom on live feed, was lovely.

Yeah it really was. That reminds me, I also really liked Rex and Kathreya's friendship. Sure many might have found Kat annoying but it was great in that it was actually such an unexpected friendship. That, and I think Kat brought out a softer side in Rex which helped him in the long run when it came to support from the viewers. They completely contrasted each other, but had a really nice friendship nonetheless, in my opinion.

Patrick
17-07-2013, 03:55 PM
Lisa and David.. **** sake Patrick :joker: it was like watching some tramp with a pet Ogre

It was hilarious - think about it :laugh: The way he was so up her arse.

I remember him strutting into the living area, and hearing everyone talking about them and then going back out to the bus stop - 'lis! lis! they're talking about us, if they dont like us they can **** off!' and then she came out with the quote, 'Idc, I've sat on this bench from Day 1 I'll sit here until I go Dave'.

Boom. Evicted the next day. :love:

Patrick
17-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Yeah it really was. That reminds me, I also really liked Rex and Kathreya's friendship. Sure many might have found Kat annoying but it was great in that it was actually such an unexpected friendship. That, and I think Kat brought out a softer side in Rex which helped him in the long run when it came to support from the viewers. They completely contrasted each other, but had a really nice friendship nonetheless, in my opinion.

This just reminds me of how much Rex was robbed in that final night. I was furious for weeks after it, no joke.

Raph
17-07-2013, 03:58 PM
This just reminds me of how much Rex was robbed in that final night. I was furious for weeks after it, no joke.

My ideal Final 5 for BB9 would've been:

1. Rachel
2. Kathreya
3. Rex
4. Darnell
5. Mohamed

I would've liked Rex to win most other seasons though. And we all know you don't dislike Rachel that much in hindsight :blush:

Patrick
17-07-2013, 03:59 PM
Interestingly all of them involve at least one Welsh housemate :laugh: But on another note, I really like the 'bros' element of the first two, I really liked the endearing nature of Rachel and Kat, I liked the Welsh connection between Glyn and Imogen and lastly I enjoyed watching the friendly banter between Glyn and Jennie. What about yours?

I'm not even Welsh and even I have to agree with this. :p