PDA

View Full Version : What's the last dream you recall having?

GypsyGoth
20-07-2013, 08:40 PM
Mine was a kinda long drawn out nightmare. I was trying to get to work and time and again I was delayed, and I was meant to pick up this radio headset so work could track me, and it was just an ordeal getting there; people I had to wait for, mazelike apartment blocks I had to escape from, deserted street with taxis that refused to take me, anyway the later I was the more pressure I felt under. I awoke very relieved that it was a dream.

Smithy
20-07-2013, 09:30 PM
I can't remember :'(

LikeABoatOnWater
20-07-2013, 09:31 PM
Something sexual.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
20-07-2013, 09:33 PM
i was on valhalla (the ride at blackpool pleasure beach) and it broke down and me and several other people who idk had to try to escape then i ended up having sex with this guy and idk how it ended

GypsyGoth
20-07-2013, 09:45 PM
i was on valhalla (the ride at blackpool pleasure beach) and it broke down and me and several other people who idk had to try to escape then i ended up having sex with this guy and idk how it ended

:laugh2:

Shaun
22-07-2013, 06:48 AM
I dreamt that I was entering the big brother house and I was going in with the tibb member Rory. But Ben was already in there and I knew he wouldn't know what Rory looked like so we decided to mess with his head and pretend not to know each other. But it made us hated and we all lost to some fat welsh girl

Basically I hate Raph in my dreams

SamSamO
22-07-2013, 09:28 AM
I was in a big room and my ex-boyfriend was there with his new girlfriend, and I kept moving around the room to avoid them, but everyone kept bringing me back over to see them.

Livia
22-07-2013, 09:31 AM
When I woke up this morning I was dreaming I was on holiday and didn't have to get up. Nightmare, really...

Withano
22-07-2013, 01:03 PM
That wasn't a dream, Scott. You're on the news.

Kyle
22-07-2013, 01:18 PM
I keep having loads of lucid dreams it's right weird.

I dreamt the other day i was walking in a field then all of these giant carrots just jumped from out of the ground and started chasing me telling me i needed vitamins. One of them was wearing a bikini aswell it was well weird.

That's probably the best one i could describe on here without going into vulgarity.

Smithy
23-07-2013, 11:55 AM
I was working in my primary school and so was lisa kudrow :amazed: and we were in the same class together and we just started making random Phoebe noises making everyone laugh, and it was the last day of term for summer so everyone while everyone was leaving she hugged me and said she'd be back next year so i'd see her then. Then as I was leaving Miley cyrus (:conf2:) walked in and I tried to get a picture with her but she walked off before I pressed the button on my camera :bored: bitch

MTVN
23-07-2013, 01:32 PM
I was in like a tesco express or garage sort of place and getting a coffee from one of those instant machines when I started getting a tickle in my throat and couldn't stop coughing, but there were people waiting to use the machine so I moved along the counter a bit and continued my coughing there. The whole thing was very embarrassing and I woke up with a pretty dry throat

Not the most exciting dream but there you go

swinearefine
24-07-2013, 11:21 AM
I was sitting in my living room with my cousin who's just awful, like really just plain awful, and she asked me if I wanted to smoke with her, and I was just about to get the hell out of there but then I remembered the one thing my mom always told me - never turn down free weed - so I toughed it out and it was kind of decent I guess.