PDA

View Full Version : Popstars songs!

WILDCHILD
13-12-2002, 03:22 PM
What do we all think of the boys song and the girls song?
I actually prefer, 'Sound of the Underground' as opposed to the boys song. What do you all think?
I actually think the gals have a good chance of gettin to the number one sopt.:dazzler::spin2::dazzler:

mcginn
13-12-2002, 03:49 PM
Yep i think the girls have a good chance to get to number1 at X-Mas it a much better song than 1 true voice.

:bouncy::spin::bouncy:

Amy
13-12-2002, 09:48 PM
I must admit i haven't heard the boys song yet but the girls song is good but i still think ( i'm sorry) that the cheeky girls will be christmas number 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( again i'm sorry but the checky song, touch my bum please, but admit i laugh each time i see it )

BigSister
14-12-2002, 12:50 PM
I think they are ok

The girls has a bit more tune to it

:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

splodge0
14-12-2002, 04:50 PM
Why do I feel I have heard the boys song before?

Or is it just boring........:colour:

:colour::colour::colour:
:colour::colour:
:colour:

Romantic Old Bird
14-12-2002, 05:18 PM
Time for my Scrooge act I'm afraid.

Every time I have looked at this series, I have heard largely poor vocal performances. These are followed by squirmingly overwrought lacrimal acrobatics by Davina, Waterman et al as the contestants mercifully dwindle in numbers week by week.

The end result: A weak as dishwater pair of 'harmony groups' who will be lucky to get a second hit.

I have heard the records, and they are both pretty average. However, I think the girls recording is slightly better.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if you get another Liberty X thing going here with some of the outcasts though.

Winning might be the poison chalice.

Mairi
14-12-2002, 05:36 PM
I seem to remember Janette posting something recently about a rash "promise" by Pete Waterman to commit suicide if the boy band didn't have a hit with their song.

Oops!!!!!!!

:laugh:

finch
14-12-2002, 09:22 PM
totally shocked was I to see the girls having a better song but

they were crap on the TV programme b/c the were singing way tooo hard songs - they can hold this simple tune well, as opposed to a jason donovan beegees cover

susieq
14-12-2002, 09:37 PM
I can't say I like either of the records really. The girls look (and sound) very overstyled and the boys just sound very average.

I'm pinning my hopes on some other record being the Christmas No:1 (as long as it's not the Cheeky Girls!!).

Princess Pink Pants
15-12-2002, 08:24 AM
I love the girls song! The boys is sooooooo boring!

Ive got the girls song stuck in my head but I cant even remember the boys song, it just sonds like a typical, boring boyband ballad, like one of the less memorable Westlife or Boyzone numbers!