PDA

View Full Version : An idea for a twist involving former HMs for CBB

jackc1806
22-07-2013, 11:55 PM
In the C4 days, when housemates left the house a few became infamous- and big enough to be celebs on shows like CBB. My twist involves 2 BB legends - Charley and Chanelle. They will both sign contracts for the show like normal celebrities but will be involved in a twist- they are one HM and have to work together.

Charley will come out of the eye, have her chat with Emma- then all will be revealed when Chanelle steps out the eye- they have to work together and are one HM.

On Launch Night they have to hold a fake argument to win a party for the HMs and more importantly a pass to the final- if housemates believe it. They will compete in tasks throughout the series designed to test the pairing - in one things they have said about eachother to other housemates will be revealed ect..

reece(:
22-07-2013, 11:57 PM
I'd suffice for having them both reappear in a normal series

jackc1806
23-07-2013, 12:00 AM
In CBB it's be more plausible though - I like the idea of them being forced together as once housemate ie they face the public vote together ect (but they will be immune if they pass the task)

reece(:
23-07-2013, 12:02 AM
Chanelle would quit :joker:

jackc1806
23-07-2013, 12:03 AM
Chanelle would quit :joker:

It'd be worth it to see them meet on the catwalk and basically bitchslap each other live :joker: :devil:

Withano
23-07-2013, 12:04 AM
That just sounds like a massive waste of money. Why would they pay celebrities if they knew the whole three weeks would be dedicated to BB8 losers.

But I'd like the idea in a non-celebrity house, with two non-celebrity actors. But only for a fortnight, max.

jackc1806
23-07-2013, 12:06 AM
That just sounds like a massive waste of money. Why would they pay celebrities if they knew the whole three weeks would be dedicated to BB8 losers.

But I'd like the idea in a non-celebrity house, with two non-celebrity actors. But only for a fortnight, max.

It wouldn't be wholly dedicated to them- just launch night and a few tasks. It could help bring back some of the BB8 viewers and would be entertaining.

jackc1806
23-07-2013, 12:08 AM
Charley + Chanelle
Ron Atkinson
Charlotte Crosby
Sophie Anderton
Carol McGiffin
Tiffany Pollard

^ Great cast right there <3

Patrick
23-07-2013, 01:12 AM
Why the hell would we bring back two BB8 losers? It was a sh*t series, we don't even need to acknowledge it.

bbseye
23-07-2013, 09:55 AM
Why the hell would we bring back two BB8 losers? It was a sh*t series, we don't even need to acknowledge it.

NO! it wasnt the best series but it has some of my BB faves!

Samanda :love:

Charley & Channell :love:

Samm
23-07-2013, 10:45 AM
NO! it wasnt the best series but it has some of my BB faves!

Samanda :love:

Charley & Channell :love:

BB8 was awful series there was to many bores and the house was ugly

Jake.
23-07-2013, 10:23 PM

Even if the series wasn't great you can't deny how big of characters there two were

reece(:
23-07-2013, 10:35 PM
It was a great series. :love:

jackc1806
23-07-2013, 10:36 PM
It's the fact they are still releasing songs bitching about each other when it was like 6 years ago - they are great

Marsh.
23-07-2013, 10:47 PM
My twist involves 2 BB legends - Charley and Chanelle.

:laugh2:

Why the hell would we bring back two BB8 losers?

Quite.

Also, whilst many classic housemates achieved some kind of celeb status, these two from BB8 are not examples of it.

swinearefine
23-07-2013, 11:14 PM
God no. I mean, yeah I'd die of joy if the diety that is Charley Uchea could grace our screens again with her unique blend of class and attitude that won my and the nation's hearts, but this is too gimmicky and forced. She must return for Big Brother All-Stars though, not that they'd ever do one.