PDA

View Full Version : Despite what happens in 10 days time Pete or Glyn deserves to win.

BigBrother10:AllnewBigBro
08-08-2006, 09:48 AM
Despite what happens in 10 days time Pete or Glyn deserves to win.Nikki and other ex housemates have been in and out its not fair for the people who have been in there since the start they deserve it the most.But Nikki has not been in since day 1 till now and other ex housemates.What has she done ,she moans and complains and acts to the cameras and people get entertained .You have to be your self and learn about your self and so on not just be some annoying 5 year old 24 year old,she in fake guys.I could understand Chantelle win CBB4 but this is diffrent , she was herself.Pete has comedown diffrent from the start but has been himself its not easy for him since he has been in from day 1.And Glyn said he would love to be in the final he deserves to be in the final.You could put the ex-housemates in but they should not be elegible to win.
So vote for Glyn and Pete and keep Nikki out.

jrc
08-08-2006, 09:50 AM
Good post. That's pretty much all true. Wanting someone to entertain is one thing, but an ex-housemate doesn't really deserve to win BB tbh.

Ella
08-08-2006, 09:58 AM
Pete should definetly win! PETE PETE!!!!!! :wavey:

Bells
08-08-2006, 10:02 AM
Yeah well I always wanted Pete to win anyway so...:tongue:

Blowout
08-08-2006, 10:03 AM
Glyn, Glyn, Glyn, Glyn, Glyn, Glyn to Win!

I agree, if Glyn wasn't going to make it to the final then my vote would move on to Pete.

mlc22
08-08-2006, 10:51 AM
I would love to see them be the final 2, however i am sure their are others who would rather someone else were the top 2, who are we to judge about who deserves to be in the final, its just our opinion. For me though they have entertained me the most, especially glyn, but i really don't want an ex h/m to win it makes this show a total mockery. Hopefully someone like lea or mikey will get in, they won't have a chance of winning, however nikki has a big chance, so i hope the h/m dont pick her, but i think it will defo be lea or nikki, probs lea!

abs
08-08-2006, 10:53 AM
if it means putting nikki in to beat pete i am all for that, but then BB would have to change the format next year!

kate2803
08-08-2006, 10:56 AM
think there is going to be a lot of bad vibes regarding a ex house mate going into the house and of course if they do win the show.
some people have spent loads of money getting the specific housemate out of the house and now one is going back in, big brother what are you doing? they are trying to boost the ratings but this is ridiculous.
if nikki goes in to the house and wins it for example then a lot of people will not be happy and me will not be for one as glyn, pete, richard or imogen deserve to win cos they have done the full stint, i think jennie shouldnt be eligible as she came in so late so did aisleyne.

mlc22
08-08-2006, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by abs
if it means putting nikki in to beat pete i am all for that, but then BB would have to change the format next year!

wow you dont like pete, we should get you stuffed your a rare person, i thought everyone liked pete. For what its worth, pete has not been as interesting lately, and even though i felt sympathy for him yesterday, they show his diary room moments the longest. He always gets 6-7 mins, yesterdays felt like 10, while everyone bar maybe glyn, gets a couple of mins at most! Its not fair.

mlc22
08-08-2006, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by kate2803
think there is going to be a lot of bad vibes regarding a ex house mate going into the house and of course if they do win the show.
some people have spent loads of money getting the specific housemate out of the house and now one is going back in, big brother what are you doing? they are trying to boost the ratings but this is ridiculous.
if nikki goes in to the house and wins it for example then a lot of people will not be happy and me will not be for one as glyn, pete, richard or imogen deserve to win cos they have done the full stint, i think jennie shouldnt be eligible as she came in so late so did aisleyne.

thats how I feel, lets hope for lea or mikey to go in,I think they have the best chance to stop nikki as they were liked by the group, also they won't have a chance to win. Can I also say I don't dislike tantrum woman shes funny, but she will come second if she gets in, and thats not fair, I wouldn't mind if she couldn't win! But now i want someone to spice it up, jayne or lea, who also won't have a chance of winning!
its not fair on pete, glyn, imogen, richard and ash who would be there for 12 weeks, apart for ash, who would be there 10, or 11, can't remmeber lol.

abs
08-08-2006, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by mlc22
Originally posted by abs

wow you dont like pete, we should get you stuffed your a rare person, i thought everyone liked pete. For what its worth, pete has not been as interesting lately, and even though i felt sympathy for him yesterday, they show his diary room moments the longest. He always gets 6-7 mins, yesterdays felt like 10, while everyone bar maybe glyn, gets a couple of mins at most! Its not fair.

i dont dislike him, i just dont no what all the fuss is about thats all. to much sympathy.

mlc22
08-08-2006, 11:09 AM
i dont dislike him, i just dont no what all the fuss is about thats all. to much sympathy. [/quote]

fair point.

Craiggy
08-08-2006, 11:26 AM
Gyln or Aisylene deserve to win!

Pete doesn't, what has he done? Nothing!
Imogen deserves it but she doesn't as much as Gyln or Aisylene!
Richard, doesn't deserve it, he has been quite nasty!
Jennie, we haven't seen much of her have we really!

mlc22
08-08-2006, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Craiggy
Gyln or Aisylene deserve to win!

Pete doesn't, what has he done? Nothing!
Imogen deserves it but she doesn't as much as Gyln or Aisylene!
Richard, doesn't deserve it, he has been quite nasty!
Jennie, we haven't seen much of her have we really!

wow i have seen your banner, you hate pete to. At least pete has some haters.

kate2803
08-08-2006, 01:54 PM
i know some people will probably think why saying ashleyne not to win but she hasnt done the full stint, i didnt think iwould say that richard deserves to win overash or jennie but its true least he has been there for the full duration.
also voting housemates in it shouldnt include, sam spiral michael jayne, susie as again they havent done full time, dont think i have missed anyone in that list

Siouxsie
08-08-2006, 01:59 PM
I voted Pete from Day one but i think its going to be close between him and Glyn Although nikki could now be in the first two

Mike
08-08-2006, 02:03 PM
Glyn deserves to win more than Pete IMO, unfortunately i don't see this happening though.

Dan_
08-08-2006, 02:22 PM
Glyn and Pete have been the top 2 for a while, and I think that's how it should be.

Ella
08-08-2006, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by mlc22
i dont dislike him, i just dont no what all the fuss is about thats all. to much sympathy.

fair point. [/quote]

How on earth does he try get sympathy....no one i know who wats pete to win wants him to win because they feel sorry for him

BigBrother10:AllnewBigBro
08-08-2006, 04:13 PM
Niki is fake guys.So is Ash.Pete is not boring he should win but some people cant see that.

~Glyn2Win~
08-08-2006, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Blowout

I agree, if Glyn wasn't going to make it to the final then my vote would move on to Pete.

* Chants * Glyn, Glyn, Glyn, Glyn, Glyn, Glyn to Win!
Glyn, Glyn, Glyn, Glyn, Glyn, Glyn to Win! :hello:

Grace2ReEnter
08-08-2006, 06:11 PM
This is who I want to win.

1. Pete or Glyn
2.Aisleyne
3. Jennie, Sam (if he/she gets into the house nextdoor and enters the bb house), Nikki, Grace. Providing they get into the house next door then into the bb house.

hhh
08-08-2006, 06:13 PM
for me its glyn all the way i just think it really unfair if nikki goes back in because she is second favourite to win so pete will win and that will mean glyn will get third place and he deserves so much betta than that

Ollie!
08-08-2006, 06:25 PM
Glyn deserves to win, but if not him then it should be Pete. They've survived the whole experience. Nikki was evicted out of all the housemates, so she was the most unpopular. She should not be eligible to win.