PDA

View Full Version : What's the Weekly Episode Schedule for BB Aus ?

JTM45
05-08-2013, 08:26 PM
I haven't watched any full seasons of BB Aus so far but i'm trying to stick with this one for a few weeks at least just to see if it gets me hooked.:hugesmile:

So.......does anyone know what nights there are BB Aus episodes on and when is eviction night etc ?

Are there any livestreaming sites for the episodes ? I'm actually finding it OK to download the episodes as they're so far ahead of us in the UK (timezone wise) that it feels like you don't have to wait for the episodes. You can watch them at the same time in the UK on the same day as they air in Australia (if you get what i mean!).

Firewire
05-08-2013, 08:28 PM
Monday - Eviction 90mins
Tuesday - Nominations 90mins
Wednesday & Thursday - highlights 90mins
Friday - highlights 30mins
Saturday - "Showdown" (ie. live task) 60mins
Sunday - no show

Firewire
05-08-2013, 08:28 PM
If you're looking for episodes, they're uploaded to youtube or you could try delishows.

Black Dagger
05-08-2013, 08:29 PM
nvm. Jonathan beat me to it :laugh:

Erm.. Channel 9 have a 'live stream' online I think, but I don't know when it airs in UK time.. is it half past 9? (see I'm never awake so I just wait for the good youtube account to upload it a few hours later)

LikeABoatOnWater
05-08-2013, 08:31 PM
I thought evictions were Sunday, at least they have been in the past, the schedule is so confusing especially when it takes for ever for them to pop up on the internet.

Firewire
05-08-2013, 08:31 PM
I thought evictions were Sunday, at least they have been in the past, the schedule is so confusing especially when it takes for ever for them to pop up on the internet.

Monday this year

BBUKAUSFAN
05-08-2013, 09:56 PM
well the housemates are evicted on Sunday i think, but the episode is aired on Monday?

there not live shows from what i know.

JTM45
06-08-2013, 05:10 AM
Thanks for the schedule Firewire. Much appreciated!
I haven't had any problems finding the episodes (they get uploaded on Warez-BB really quickly). I was asking more about livestreaming but i'm probably better off just downloading them anyway.

Cheers all!:thumbs: