PDA

View Full Version : Ending of the couple twist unfair?

BBUKAUSFAN
05-08-2013, 09:53 PM
I actual found it to be very unfair, i though that housemates of there own accord to go to the diary room, with out being asked. and from there they had to state that they were a fake couple with out influence from big brother.

it was poorly done and the outcome would have always been that they would fail. :/ :shrug:

Valdora
05-08-2013, 11:01 PM
Yeah I did think that. Jade slipped up but as soon as Big Brother brought it up they knew. Why would he bring it up otherwise? He should have asked the doubters as if it was a normal diary room session and revealed it later. Ah well, let's be honest, unless Jade become a complete bitch then neither will go. I can see it being Tully or Mikaela

LikeABoatOnWater
05-08-2013, 11:08 PM
I thought the complete opposite. I thought it was biased towards Jade&Drew. The fact that BB was trying to make them question their thoughts gave me the feeling that BB hoped theyed back down and not state that they were a couple, hence letting J&D win.
Either way it was the right outcome, you can't say that they passed off being a couple because they clearly didn't

g.vick
06-08-2013, 11:35 AM
Yeah I agree. When Big Brother asked them to put their hands up only two did (fair enough) but when he asked them to come to the diary room almost everyone got up! It just seems like they all followed the crowd. No way all of them were CERTAIN that they weren't a couple! I am kind of sad it is over! I want Drew and Jade to be together!

g.vick
06-08-2013, 11:37 AM
I thought the complete opposite. I thought it was biased towards Jade&Drew. The fact that BB was trying to make them question their thoughts gave me the feeling that BB hoped theyed back down and not state that they were a couple, hence letting J&D win.
Either way it was the right outcome, you can't say that they passed off being a couple because they clearly didn't

I can see that point as well. I do think Big Brother made a mistake by making it such a huge deal but in all fairness he did try and do everything in his power to make the other housemates doubt themselves, saying that they would be up for nomination if they were wrong. But I think that if only two of them were in the diary room and not the entire house!!!! it might have been a different story.

g.vick
06-08-2013, 11:38 AM
... we need to get that Tahan out.

starry
07-08-2013, 10:51 AM
These kind of twists are always manipulated at the end to get the result the producers want. I always thought it was weak anyway with a predictable outcome, the only good thing is that they aren't the only two up (as happened in the British version).