PDA

View Full Version : X Factor 2013 - Mentor categories (spoiler)

Jordan.
09-08-2013, 11:59 AM
"@mirrorjeffers: X Factor spoiler: @GaryBarlow has groups, @NicoleScherzy the girls, Louis the boys & @MrsSOsbourne the Overs."

Louis not getting groups or overs :o

Saph
09-08-2013, 01:16 PM
Sharon getting the overs :bored:

should be..

Gary - overs (because they always lose)
Louis - Boys (he deserves at least 1 chance of winning)
Sharon - Girls
Nicole - Groups

Marc
09-08-2013, 01:18 PM
Are they trying to keep Louis

Marc
09-08-2013, 01:20 PM
Gary is going to try his hardest to make the new OneDirection isn't he :bored:

BBfanUSA
09-08-2013, 01:48 PM
Louis has won before (Season 2) but I guess they're trying their hardest for him to win on his last season. (Although they should've given Sharon one of the young catergories, since she hasn't won at all)

Black Dagger
11-08-2013, 12:43 PM
According to those at bootcamps last night the overs are apparently strong.. but they were supposed to be last year as well when Kye/Melanie/Carolynne made it and they all flopped.. so hmm.

Yay at Louis getting a good category.

Urgh at Borelow getting the groups, he will not be a fan of Plastic :bored:

reece(:
11-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Louis and Sharon for takeover<333

Z
12-08-2013, 07:38 AM
Either the Boys category is phenomenally crap this year or they really want Louis to win. How odd.

Marc
12-08-2013, 07:40 AM
According to those at bootcamps last night the overs are apparently strong.. but they were supposed to be last year as well when Kye/Melanie/Carolynne made it and they all flopped.. so hmm.

D:

BigSister
12-08-2013, 11:43 PM
He did win when he had the young category the only time he has won so unless the boys are rubbish this year or rumoured his last year they want him to win
Sharons gonna be gold with the overs remember chico hehe
Gary will prob pick the boring groups but ill like a good group to win this year
It feels weird knowing before judges houses though

Z
14-08-2013, 02:41 PM
They'd never give Nicole the groups seeing as her only understanding of how a group works is if she gets to do all the singing and stands in the middle between a number of other women who aren't allowed microphones, or voices.

Black Dagger
14-08-2013, 02:43 PM
The groups are really strong this year which is SO annoying because Gary has them :bored:

Kate!
14-08-2013, 02:44 PM
Another victory for Nicole I suspect.

Mystic Mock
18-08-2013, 09:28 PM
I think it's between Sharon and Louis to win this year, I've heard really good stuff about the Overs this year as well but we'll see if Sharon picks a good bunch.

Here's hoping she can nail the Rock & Indie Music better than the other judges have done in the past.

reece(:
18-08-2013, 09:31 PM
Maybe there's chance if Sharon gets the winning category, she'll consider staying on another year. :)

Black Dagger
19-08-2013, 06:14 AM
I think it's between Sharon and Louis to win this year, I've heard really good stuff about the Overs this year as well but we'll see if Sharon picks a good bunch.

Here's hoping she can nail the Rock & Indie Music better than the other judges have done in the past.

Think the fact she has Joseph Whelan from last year filling that role will do nicely, he's still a young enough over contestant for teenage girls to find him attractive and he has a ready made fan-base from last series, he looks current as well, with Melanie last series it was never going to work, if she takes him through to live shows, I actually would consider him as a potential winner.

Jords
19-08-2013, 06:50 AM
Why have they never given Louis the girls?

Princess
19-08-2013, 08:32 AM
I know I'm extremely bias and all but Gary isn't as boring as you all think and he does know what he's talking about, especially when it comes to groups

Samm
19-08-2013, 02:14 PM
Ugh Gary Sharron and Louis :love: I hope Sharron wins this year

Z
20-08-2013, 10:30 AM
Why have they never given Louis the girls?

Because he has absolutely no idea how to manage girls, he admitted it in an interview a few years ago - it's why he ditched Girls Aloud as soon as Popstars: The Rivals ended and that's why they ended up managing themselves for years. He's a totally clueless twat who got lucky with Boyzone; carbon copied it to create Westlife and ever since has just spun his career into the TV personality realm. He's an utter joke, I cannot fathom why anyone finds him funny or thinks he 'secretly' knows what he's talking about. He doesn't. He's useless.

Headie
20-08-2013, 11:43 AM
We already know The Top 24 (Judges Houses) though cos they revealed them at bootcamp in front of the audience. (if you read spoilers, that is)

The talent this year is a lot better than last years, but there are quite a few returnees from last year.

Vanessa
20-08-2013, 11:44 AM
When does the show start? :amazed:

Headie
20-08-2013, 11:45 AM
When does the show start? :amazed:

31st of August :hugesmile:

Vanessa
20-08-2013, 11:45 AM
31st of August :hugesmile:

Thanks! Can't wait! :elephant:

Headie
20-08-2013, 11:54 AM
I hope BrickCity make the Live Shows! Their harmonies are amazing!

h-b8xJ6BpHg

Jords
20-08-2013, 11:57 AM
Because he has absolutely no idea how to manage girls, he admitted it in an interview a few years ago - it's why he ditched Girls Aloud as soon as Popstars: The Rivals ended and that's why they ended up managing themselves for years. He's a totally clueless twat who got lucky with Boyzone; carbon copied it to create Westlife and ever since has just spun his career into the TV personality realm. He's an utter joke, I cannot fathom why anyone finds him funny or thinks he 'secretly' knows what he's talking about. He doesn't. He's useless.

Thing is Id love to see him being a mess with them :joker:

Patrick
20-08-2013, 02:48 PM
Louis has won before (Season 2) but I guess they're trying their hardest for him to win on his last season. (Although they should've given Sharon one of the young catergories, since she hasn't won at all)

SORRY. WAT. :shocked:

Patrick
20-08-2013, 02:50 PM
They'd never give Nicole the groups seeing as her only understanding of how a group works is if she gets to do all the singing and stands in the middle between a number of other women who aren't allowed microphones, or voices.

:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

Mystic Mock
20-08-2013, 09:57 PM
Think the fact she has Joseph Whelan from last year filling that role will do nicely, he's still a young enough over contestant for teenage girls to find him attractive and he has a ready made fan-base from last series, he looks current as well, with Melanie last series it was never going to work, if she takes him through to live shows, I actually would consider him as a potential winner.

Well I thought he was awesome last year so let's hope you're right Black Dagger.

MeMyselfAndI
08-09-2013, 03:22 PM
I hope BrickCity make the Live Shows! Their harmonies are amazing!

h-b8xJ6BpHg

omfg me too, I love them! They're Leona Lewis is also backing them :elephant: