11-08-2013, 12:29 AM
Bootcamp is very different this year

As you know, each judge now has their category
nicole-Girls
Sharon-overs
Gary-Groups
Louis-Boys

This is how it works

Each catergory performs in slots, so all the groups will perform one after another

There are 6 chairs to the side of the stage, 1 per slot at judges houses in that catergory. Each act will sing, then the mentor decides whether to put them through or not. If they go through, they take a seat at the side. HOWEVER, if another act in the catergory comes on and the mentor wants them in their final 6, they can eliminate a contestant from the chairs

Sharon choose her six acts today
People that may be through:
Joseph Whelan
Samantha Bailey
Shellie Lewis

Out:
John Adams
Anthony Horricks

Fate Unknown:
Terry Winstanley
Richard (?)
Jamaican Lady - Soula/Soulin
Launa/Lorna

Black Dagger
11-08-2013, 12:31 AM
I am laughing at how awful it is... 'YOU ARE IN MY TOP 6' 'oops you aren't anymore, somebody better came along xxx'

Oh and urgh at John Adams going home, not impressed.

Drew.
11-08-2013, 12:34 AM
didnt read the spoilers but sounds a bit of a daft idea.. surely they would prefer to have time to think about who they want to go through but in this case once they have waved someone away and said they arent in then its too late. You've got to feel for the people sitting down thinking they are through and suddenly they're being swapped for someone else.

Marcus.
11-08-2013, 12:35 AM
x factor has no idea what they doing

Jack.
11-08-2013, 12:55 AM
You can see the seats on the left
http://i40.tinypic.com/2lw20co.jpg

Drew.
11-08-2013, 12:57 AM
https://twitter.com/MattRichardson3/status/366324889780621314

Brother Leon
11-08-2013, 01:21 AM
Just strikes me as X Factor trying way too hard to be different and fresh. I dunno about the idea...

Jords
11-08-2013, 01:27 AM
This is just a ploy for massive sob outbreaks of contestants that get over-thrown.

Drew.
11-08-2013, 01:30 AM
it has got some potential to be quite entertaining

BBfanUSA
11-08-2013, 03:24 AM
The American Version allegedly invited all of passed acts to bootcamp then they revealed that it's a new middle stage and they sent all but the top 40 (10 per catergory I assume) home without another chance of singing. (Also there's no JH)

I don't know what's more evil this or what the US version did.

Jords
11-08-2013, 03:59 AM
The American Version allegedly invited all of passed acts to bootcamp then they revealed that it's a new middle stage and they sent all but the top 40 (10 per catergory I assume) home without another chance of singing. (Also there's no JH)

I don't know what's more evil this or what the US version did.

That US 'twist' is just a massive waste of time for the contestants and nasty giving them false hope. Piss poor attempt to gain media and viewing attention.