PDA

View Full Version : First evicted (Spoiler)

BBUKAUSFAN
13-08-2013, 01:58 AM
So its vote to save!

Sharon was the first to be evicted with only 4% save votes.

it was close!!

Jasmin -5%
Heidi- 9%
Jade- 22%
Tim- 22%
Drew - 38%

:elephant:

Spoon
13-08-2013, 08:52 PM
A great result. She was fairly unpleasant.

Happy about Drew's popularity. I quite like his personality. I wish he'd been paired with someone who was worthy of him.

JTM45
15-08-2013, 01:43 AM
Yeah, Shazza was an odd one for sure!
She was acting like she didn't want to be there until she was nominated and then she was distraught at being nominated. Strange behaviour indeed.

I was actually quite shocked when i just had a glance at the BB Aus Bookie's odds on Oddschecker. Ben has been the favourite since day one pretty much but suddenly Tim's shot up from around sixth favourite to the top overall favourite! Shocker!!!

BBUKAUSFAN
15-08-2013, 04:18 AM
I was actually quite shocked when i just had a glance at the BB Aus Bookie's odds on Oddschecker. Ben has been the favourite since day one pretty much but suddenly Tim's shot up from around sixth favourite to the top overall favourite! Shocker!!!

the novelty of ben was never going to last long :shrug: i think he will be out soon!

and ofcourse tim favorite he gets most air time and is the produces favorite atm

Slevin
15-08-2013, 09:13 AM
Yeah, Shazza was an odd one for sure!
She was acting like she didn't want to be there until she was nominated and then she was distraught at being nominated. Strange behaviour indeed.

it didnt help Sharon being kind of a bitch. saying about the girls in the halfway house during the first week she couldnt be bothered to give em the time of day. also the bitching she did with Jasmine and Heidi about Jade. Jasmine may be a pot stirrer for sure. having that one on one with Ed about Jade then interrupted the kissing chants for Jade/Ed by yelling like some loony psycho high school chick "what about me." Jade does flirt maybe too much but those girls sound like some jealous heffers lately.

the way Ben has been in the last week i wasnt surprised. he doesnt get involved enough. i think Tim is gonna be loved like he is but could be one that gets hated later on as well. i like him eating the ice cream again. that was a good laugh.

Mystic Mock
15-08-2013, 07:20 PM
The bottom three was miles behind the top three weren't they lol.

starry
17-08-2013, 06:41 PM
Jade and Drew are high largely because of the showmances.