PDA

View Full Version : Charlie mmmmm Yeah mmmmm Yeah Yeah mmm

Christy
13-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Sick of this self absorbed, oh so sweet, anodyne, dull, analytical lady.

I used to like her thinking she had an almost childish naivety about her but now I believe she is a manipulative and conniving.

The way she played Callum before stabbing him in the back when she nominated him and now her faux on - off romance with Dexter. She wasn't very happy when Dex didn't put her down for a free pass..karma is a bitch. Does she even like Dexter!? Her body language screams stay away from me anytime he goes to give her a hug.

But most annoying about her is her hand under her chin going "mmmmm yeah mmmmm mmmmmm yeah yeah mmmmm" pretending to be listening and interested.

Get this annoying woman out now!!!

reece(:
13-08-2013, 02:03 PM
That is most of her vocabulary, but for me The Twins are much much much more annoying than Charlie will ever be.

Christy
13-08-2013, 02:07 PM
That is most of her vocabulary, but for me The Twins are much much much more annoying than Charlie will ever be.

They are annoying too..why didn't they nominate Gina if they love Hazel so much?

reece(:
13-08-2013, 02:08 PM
They are annoying too..why didn't they nominate Gina if they love Hazel so much?
Because they're a pair of cowards and are scared of the repercussions.

Christy
13-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Because they're a pair of cowards and are scared of the repercussions.

Very true, as much as Charlie annoys me - at least she was brave enough to vote Gina in the noms. BTW I can't stand Gina and really don't understand what all the fuss is about.

reece(:
13-08-2013, 02:13 PM
Very true, as much as Charlie annoys me - at least she was brave enough to vote Gina in the noms. BTW I can't stand Gina and really don't understand what all the fuss is about.
Charlie is not playing up to the cameras like they are either, putting on the stupid comedy acts and thinking they're more than deserving than others to still be there.

Gina has no pause button, once she's against someone she won't stop until she's on top, it's starting to annoy me a little but I do appreciate her as an entertaining housemate.

Christy
13-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Charlie is not playing up to the cameras like they are either, putting on the stupid comedy acts and thinking they're more than deserving than others to still be there.

Gina has no pause button, once she's against someone she won't stop until she's on top, it's starting to annoy me a little but I do appreciate her as an entertaining housemate.

I'd give them allowances because of their young age but Gina is so fake and her values are all wrong. She showed her true colors with Hazel.