PDA

View Full Version : TV Personality of the Year

Kaz
20-12-2002, 08:00 AM
is . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Will Young!

:elephant: :dazzler: :hello: :dazzler: :elephant: :dazzler: :hello: :elephant:

Story from Ananova
Pop Idol's Will Young has topped his first year of fame by taking the title of Television Personality of the Year.

Will beat the likes of Ant and Dec, Graham Norton and Cat Deeley in a nationwide poll to find Britain's best-loved TV star. The accolade was voted by readers of TV Choice, TV Quick, TV Times and What's On TV.

Viewers will see him receive the award on Saturday night during ITV1's Television of the Year Party. More than 400 stars of the small screen attended the glittering bash at London's Royal Opera House.

Presented by Gabby Logan and Gaby Roslin, the show will relive the year's top TV moments, from reality TV to the world of soaps. Cameras will also mingle with the stars at the party so viewers can get all the gossip.

Young has had a remarkable year since winning Pop Idol in February.

His debut single, Evergreen/Anything Is Possible became the fastest selling single of all time, shifting over a million copies in its first week. His album, From Now On, also went straight in at number one.

Fantastic! :dance: :dazzler: :dance:

Don't forget now, Janette - set that video if you're going out! :laugh:

BigSister
20-12-2002, 08:45 AM
Well done Will

I will be watching this:hugesmile:

Its great

:colour::colour::colour::colour:

James
21-12-2002, 07:53 PM
I watched it and they mentioned Big Brother 3 (showed the verruca row) and I'm a Celebrity, but didn't show any of Fame Academy or Survivor.

Also showed a lot of clips of soaps that I don't watch.

Mairi
21-12-2002, 08:26 PM
Can't think of a nicer person to win TV Personality of the Year, Kaz.

His mantlepiece must be absolutely bulging with awards by now!!

Congratulations, Will.

:dance::dazzler::dance:

jbellemeg
21-12-2002, 08:28 PM
WELL DONE WILL

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke.:dance::dance::dance::dance: