PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother's Late Night Feast Coming Soon

BBUKAUSFAN
16-08-2013, 07:31 AM
On the 27th august after nomination we will get an Late night verion!!
But its not uncut :(, it probs be similar to confidential but with adult topics.

from there new facebook page for it:

Beginning Tuesday August 27, Big Brother will offer you a more intimate insight into the lives of the Big Brother Housemates as part of a brand new show called Late Night Feast.

Going where the prime-time daily show cannot, Late Night Feast is your chance to hear the Housemates talk earnestly and candidly about a gamut of grown-up issues.

This is a juicy serve of television that gives you a deeper dive into this Australian microcosm. Expect to learn a little that might shock you, stir you up or turn you a little pink in the cheeks.

“We have Housemates this year who are having conversations that we can’t show at 7pm,” says Big Brother Executive Producer Alex Mavroidakis. “Big Brother isn’t deaf. Late Night Feast has been introduced in response to the callout from our thousands of fans who desperately want to see a late night strand brought back into the Big Brother stratosphere.

“It’s not Uncut, this is a smut free zone. When you place a core of intelligent forward-thinking Housemates in close confines they’re going to have mature and insightful conversation. This is our way to give you a closer, more intimate, look at the people who’ve captured Australia’s attention.”

Slevin
17-08-2013, 02:59 PM
they really need to drop the PG crap sooner than later. hopefully next season but i doubt it.

BBUKAUSFAN
18-08-2013, 02:09 AM
they really need to drop the PG crap sooner than later. hopefully next season but i doubt it.

it wont ever not be PG, the reason it was axed from channel ten was cause of Uncut, so channel Nine will never go down that road, especially since its getting alright ratings.

LikeABoatOnWater
18-08-2013, 02:11 AM
here hoping they slip us some of eds man meat in one of the shows. I know its not uncut, but you never know.