PDA

View Full Version : Anyone dissapointed with rich?

mlc22
11-08-2006, 04:50 PM
I was really warming to rich, but i am a bit unsure of him at the mo. First all this talk about grace and the plastics et al, yet when he is with them its like their best of friends. I know he has to live with them but still, and yesterday when grace went into main house, someone said that she would throw water over ash (or the other way round can't remember) rich just stood there and laughed, and kept taking the mick out of ash, saying her face is going to drop, and he looked like a man that was hoping to see ash and grace have a fight. I was expecting him to say no its wrong, but he laughed with the rest of the house next door bitches. I was really surprised. he's just a bitch that only cares about pete, nikki and lea thats it and doesn't care what happens to anyone else, he's all mouth and no action, still hes entertaining i suppose. But am i the only one who went off him slightly? is he turning to the enemy he hated so much?

Khudahafiz
11-08-2006, 05:19 PM
I really dont know what to think anymore, i always thought Richard stuck to what he believed in:conf:... but then again he was never really close to Aisleyne and theres no harm in having a joke.

mlc22
11-08-2006, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Khudahafiz
I really dont know what to think anymore, i always thought Richard stuck to what he believed in:conf:... but then again he was never really close to Aisleyne and theres no harm in having a joke.

yeah probs i dont like ash, but to laugh about it lol. perhaps i take it too seriously its just rich always goes on about standing for what he beleives it lol he dont he's scared. He talks the talk with the like of glyn and pete, which lets face it aren't really going to challenge him, and he loses his bottle now it seems and even joining in with their fun and venom!

glenposh
11-08-2006, 05:25 PM
most of the housemates are all mouth and no trousers

FACT

Mike
11-08-2006, 05:26 PM
I must admit i was suprised that he laughed over the water incident but i think he realises if he starts anything argument wise then he will never win because he has Grace, Imogen and Mikey in there who would all stick up for each other and although he has Lea and kind of Nikki i doubt they would say much at all so there is not much point him saying anything. The thing that will be interesting is what if Grace gets back into the main house which doesn't look likely but say if she did what does Rich say to the likes of Aisleyne and Pete, unless of course he changes his tune again and confronts her properly now he has the others but i very much doubt that will happen either. Another part of me can see why Rich is being like he is, the HND is so small he can hardly avoid chatting to Grace especially when their all having a group chat so he might as well talk to her, still a bit weird though he slags her off big style in the diary room and to the other housemates and then goes straight into the HND and has full on conversations with her.

mlc22
11-08-2006, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Mike
I must admit i was suprised that he laughed over the water incident but i think he realises if he starts anything argument wise then he will never win because he has Grace, Imogen and Mikey in there who would all stick up for each other and although he has Lea and kind of Nikki i doubt they would say much at all so there is not much point him saying anything. The thing that will be interesting is what if Grace gets back into the main house which doesn't look likely but say if she did what does Rich say to the likes of Aisleyne and Pete, unless of course he changes his tune again and confronts her properly now he has the others but i very much doubt that will happen either. Another part of me can see why Rich is being like he is, the HND is so small he can hardly avoid chatting to Grace especially when their all having a group chat so he might as well talk to her, it's not big deal because they won't ever see each other again after the show finishes.
yeah your probs right, he just aint as strong really as he thinks then is he all mouth no action, but i see why he is like he is with them.

Crystal-Rose
11-08-2006, 05:38 PM
yer im suprised how he reacted with grace, the things he said about her in the house about the water ect i thought there would have been a bit of friction in the house next door between them two. but it seems like he is becoming a bit plastic himself now.

Craiggy
11-08-2006, 05:39 PM
The bad thing is that the footage might be shown before the voting lines close!!

ferg_luvs_bb7
11-08-2006, 05:40 PM
I find it really two faced. Hes just laughing about it with Grace. Yet before he went in, he was doing impressions over the whole incident and making a big deal about it

Bells
11-08-2006, 05:41 PM
Never liked him all that much, so glad that my judgement has been confirmed really. :thumbs:

ferg_luvs_bb7
11-08-2006, 05:43 PM
yeah ive always thought hes two faced, but this has confirmed it really for me

Slezer
11-08-2006, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by glenposh
most of the housemates are all mouth and no trousers

FACT

*Most* of them, the others were voted out though.

ferg_luvs_bb7
11-08-2006, 05:46 PM
Aisleyne said she would throw water over Grace if she saw Grace again, yet she didnt do much

blue_didi
11-08-2006, 05:46 PM
I am i thought he would have confronted grace (he did a bit but still) he prb felt really powerless

Lelia
11-08-2006, 05:58 PM
He realy let himself down when he entered next door.Just let us see he just blows hot air and plays up to whoever he is with. Disloyal and stupid.

Lelia
11-08-2006, 05:59 PM