17-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Who is yours?

Mine is tully :nono:

reece(:
17-08-2013, 01:46 PM
Matt

Slevin
17-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Tully for me. i hate her constant brooding hunch back and it doesnt seem to matter what side she is on.

Jasmine seems to be turning out to be quite the **** stirrer as well.

starry
20-08-2013, 12:22 PM
One of the boring ones like Matt, Caleb, the sisters, Ed.

wormsinfested
20-08-2013, 01:20 PM
Tully is HORRID!

Indy
21-08-2013, 02:52 AM
Tully, the little girl on tumblr who honestly believes she's the only one on earth who can feel anything, ever.

zakman440
21-08-2013, 03:03 AM
Tully, Matt, Caleb, Ben, Ed, Jasmine, Jade, Lucy.

Black Dagger
21-08-2013, 03:18 AM
Matt, the dickhead.

Wish he was going this week, Jasmin obvs will.

Lwize
21-08-2013, 04:51 AM
Tim. He irritates the hell out of me.

And the ice cream vs hair dryer challenges - funny eating the ice cream once, but he was a real arse to do it again. Not cool.

reece(:
22-08-2013, 01:08 AM
Tim is awful^^

Black Dagger
22-08-2013, 01:33 AM
I love Tim!

Tim & Mikkayla >>>>>

Spoon
23-08-2013, 03:22 AM
Tim <3 He and Drew are particularly adorable together and he and Tahan are cute too; I hope to see more of them being silly.

My least favorite changes. I'm irritated by Matt and Jade the most at the moment. Not a big fan of Tully, but her flirtation with Drew is... interesting, at least, moreso than constant crying.

Marsh.
23-08-2013, 03:23 AM
Tully.

Just caught up a bit and her reaction to Jade and her girlfriend's message with "I thought it was for you so I wasn't even listening" just about sums her up.

If Tully isn't the centre of attention she's not interested. The constant crying is irritating, the childish girl needs to go home.

I've warmed to Mikkayla though, she's a bit better than usual. Still completely confused by Jade and her ever changing opinions.

Indy
23-08-2013, 04:25 AM
Tully.

Just caught up a bit and her reaction to Jade and her girlfriend's message with "I thought it was for you so I wasn't even listening" just about sums her up.

If Tully isn't the centre of attention she's not interested. The constant crying is irritating, the childish girl needs to go home.

I've warmed to Mikkayla though, she's a bit better than usual. Still completely confused by Jade and her ever changing opinions.

I find it interesting how upset she looked about her gf, yet has no problem jumping in bed with Drew every night. I can't help but wonder, if Jade wasn't there, would she even look at Drew twice?

Marsh.
23-08-2013, 12:05 PM
I find it interesting how upset she looked about her gf, yet has no problem jumping in bed with Drew every night. I can't help but wonder, if Jade wasn't there, would she even look at Drew twice?

I thought that. The way she said to Jasmine "I've noticed Drew and I are really affectionate" and Jasmine replies "Go for it, I'd much prefer that than..."

I find that incredibly bitchy and it's made me go off Jasmine too, between the two of them it's as if they do things purely to get at Jade which is unfair.

sarakss
24-08-2013, 04:42 AM
Mine is TULLY - what a sh*tstain, that horrid little monster is. Even when it's a joke, the whiny, dopey, hunchback has to sulk constantly.

And that two-tone hair with 8inches of new growth bugs the crap out of me. Wasn't this supposed to be the hipster chick? This girl is doom and doom. I got so irritated when Jas was telling her child abuse story and then you see Tully slime her way onto the scene by resting her head on her shoulder.

Ugh... where did you guys find this one, BB? She's like last year's horseback riding rapper.

sarakss
24-08-2013, 04:45 AM
Tim. He irritates the hell out of me.

And the ice cream vs hair dryer challenges - funny eating the ice cream once, but he was a real arse to do it again. Not cool.

He is annoying, but I think it's because he's hamming it up for the cameras. He's last year's Michael with Josh's dress sense.

starry
24-08-2013, 02:36 PM
I never found Michael funny that often unlike Tim.

NickUhasRocks
31-08-2013, 08:49 PM
I hate Tully
I REEEEEEEEEEEALLY hate Ben (this years Ben)
I hate Lucy. Katie and Lucy need to be split up like the Logans were because Lucy is taking complete control and not giving Katie any time to do much of anything.

Tarryn
01-09-2013, 04:29 PM
Tully & Matt.
Both two faced & they think they are better than the others.

Joe.
01-09-2013, 05:11 PM
Tully is vile.

teeeny
05-09-2013, 06:33 PM
Tully is an actual asshole!

Spoon
05-09-2013, 08:11 PM
Tully :bored:

If they stuck a few slightly less sullen, miserable skinny blonde girls in the house, would Drew be attracted to 1+ of them, or is Tully just his type? Constantly complaining, needy, always wants to be by his side, unfaithful, dishonest, prone to sudden outbursts. Sounds like an ideal girlfriend.

Firewire
05-09-2013, 08:22 PM
Tully. Can't stand her.

I'm not too keen on Matt or Ed either, so bland.

reece(:
05-09-2013, 08:24 PM
Matt, Ed and Heidi are the worst.

Spoon
11-09-2013, 01:11 AM
Tully, Ed, and Matt. :yuk:

Tahan's demonstration of body shots as a "talent" was unimpressive and anyone who kisses Tully has iffy judgment, but she's fiery and I still like her for that.

Dominic
12-09-2013, 03:23 PM
Tully
Tim
Matt
Ed
Drew

BBUKAUSFAN
13-09-2013, 06:24 AM
Tully
Tim
Matt
Ed
Drew

How can u not like tim?

curious who are your favs?

Spoon
17-09-2013, 09:19 PM
Katie & Lucy add the least to the house, so I think I consider them the "worst" HM at the moment. Tully is awful but adds lots of drama and some inadvertent humor, though she doubtlessly is making the HMs' experience less enjoyable. Ed deserves to go soon, but hopefully not before getting a more accurate, less flattering nickname. Jade needs to stop treating the show like The Bachelor, but she isn't the worst HM.

Spoon
29-09-2013, 01:46 PM
At the moment I can't stand: Ed (smug homophobic creep) or Mikkayla (cackles when amused, yells in shrill tone when being bossy, insults people and gossips about them in loud stage whisper when they're nearby). I hate Ben's voice, refusal to wear day clothes, disdain for those who see it as a game (which it is), how boring he is, and the preferential treatment he gets. Katie and Lucy and Nathan are boring and should never have been cast but there are other people I want out first.

reece(:
29-09-2013, 01:52 PM
At the moment, Ed, Ben, Sour Sisters and Nathan are all bland as ****** and need to GO.

Dominic
29-09-2013, 01:53 PM
How can u not like tim?

curious who are your favs?

Tahan and Jade <33
Tim annoyed me when he tried to play the villain at the time. Now he's okay for me.
Sisters and Drew can go home now.

Tarryn
29-09-2013, 04:16 PM
Ed. I can't stand him. He thinks he is playing a good game but is so boring.