PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother Australia Discussion

rubberface
27-08-2013, 05:51 PM
This forum doesn't have a discussion thread so.. :)

rubberface
27-08-2013, 05:51 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSqsgV6CIAADwQU.jpg

Twitter is funny.

starry
27-08-2013, 07:00 PM
Hopefully Caleb, Ed or Jade go this week.

rubberface
27-08-2013, 07:48 PM
I reaaaaaallly want Mikkayla to stay just to rub it off tully

Spoon
28-08-2013, 03:18 AM
Hopefully Caleb, Ed or Jade go this week.

I agree. I strongly dislike Tully but for now I'd be satisfied with her getting lots of boos and being amused by the audience laughing at everything she does during the live shows. Probably unkind of me, but that girl is so OTT! She's probably going to keep getting nominated, so there should be plenty of chances to get her out.

It would be cool if the house got an inkling that they have the wrong idea about who is popular. I wish Matt had gone last week, particularly given his crap about keeping the female nominees in line, controlling them, etc. If that was meant as a joke, he sure did enjoy it and make it a lengthy... and I didn't appreciate it. He and Caleb are both really dumb and don't seem to appreciate anyone who isn't on their wavelength. Caleb especially has seemed to go on campaigns against people. Ed (Mr. Boring), on the other hand, may have expressed maybe 5 opinions at most since the show started, including: 1) He hates bananas, 2) He REALLY hates bananas, to such an intense degree that I'm not sure he isn't faking it.

And Jade is a joke. Tahan is much better-looking than she is IMO and according to the guys in the house, and she doesn't go around making the sort of arrogant, clueless remarks about her looks that Jade does. :nono: Don't hate me because I'm beautiful! It makes my life so hard, you have no idea!

So yeah, I hope one of them goes. :joker:

Natalie.
28-08-2013, 06:12 AM
I love Tim and Drew. I don't like Matthew, with his comment about controlling women and he seems like a prat. Caleb is a chump and Ed is Mr Boring. Tully is a brat..want her to go too, maybe not for a week or two though. Hope one of the chump crew go

_Seth
28-08-2013, 12:16 PM
Is it me or does Tim seem a lot like Jack Sparrow?

rubberface
28-08-2013, 06:23 PM
A very tiny part of me secretly want Tully to stay... she causes drama, which is good viewing.. So is Jade, the love triangles are interesting to watch (ED/JADE/DREW) and (TULLY/DREW/JADE) .. its funny.

+

I dont mind Caleb or Matt leaving.. so sick of those bimbos

DrunkerThanMoses
28-08-2013, 06:23 PM
So everyone pretty much hates the 3 boring guys and sulky tully?

rubberface
28-08-2013, 06:24 PM
So everyone pretty much hates the 3 boring guys and sulky tully?

Tully is greedy, wants drew but has a GF.

she is also greedy for attention.. alsos tries to steal someones limelight.

starry
29-08-2013, 08:13 AM
So is Jade, the love triangles are interesting to watch (ED/JADE/DREW) and (TULLY/DREW/JADE) .. its funny.

I find the love triangles boring and forced, I skip those parts.

DrunkerThanMoses
29-08-2013, 04:30 PM
Interesting what Tim did

Spoon
29-08-2013, 07:19 PM
Interesting what Tim did

The show is so much better thanks to Tim. :joker:

And so many HMs seem OBSESSED with him. How dare he act like this is a game and try to control it? :hugesmile: At least the others seem to understand that he's smarter than they are (although, to be fair, most of them aren't very bright anyway.) Tully is just acting like she's going to be his great rival in a desperate bid to stay. She isn't clever or likable enough to pose a threat to anyone. She can cause drama and annoyance and tension, though.

So will a lot of people will vote to save Tim, draining votes from others...?

The current odds to win, for what they're worth:
http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/big-brother-2013

Indy
29-08-2013, 07:26 PM
I love watching other hm's (especially Heidi) start talking about how they're on to Tim and they're going to turn his game around on him. They're "on to him" about two weeks too late, and even if they did try, they're going to fail, because he'll see it a mile off. He's the only one who's read that house accurately, with one mistake. He was sure Mikkayla would go if she stayed up, but I think she would've been near the top so long as Tully and one of Matthew or Caleb were.

Spoon
29-08-2013, 09:36 PM
We saw a demonstration of what a "great" game player Heidi is she wasted her nomination superpower. Gossiping about showmances is more where her strengths lie. I'm not sure why everyone, including Tim, thinks that Mikkayla isn't popular with the public. Is it just because she's been nominated a lot and/or the boys' club doesn't like her?

Anything Tim does at this point will be seen as malicious by at least half the house. But that half may act so bitter and resentful that they lose fans. Clever Tim.

Tarryn
30-08-2013, 04:15 PM
I'm only on episode 16 (Did not know you could watch BBAus online !), so it's just after the second round of noms.
I'm really not liking Tully, her little girl act is wearing very thin with me.
Loving Mikkayla, Yes, she can be very bossy but I think she has a good heart.
Not liking Matt much. He really thinks he owns the house.
Love watching Tim (could NOT live with him though !).
Bored of Jade trying to get a romance started.
BBAus is so much better than the UK format which I think is getting a bit tired now. Having watched every series I now wish they would adopt some of the Australia way's (Noms booth is very cool).
Can anyone tell me if it's worth watching the earlier BBAus series online after this series is over ?.

NickUhasRocks
31-08-2013, 08:45 PM
I love Xavier, Tim, Drew, and Heidi. I was VERY angry with Xavier being evicted so early over the likes of Matthew and Ben.

Really, my only problem with this series aside Xavier's early eviction is that the series seems to be rigged for Ben to win. Ben disgusts me and I can't help but take notice of all the screen time he gets with all the mushy garbage and stuff. All the emphasis the show puts on him. Twice he got the highest save percentage and I call BS on that.

starry
01-09-2013, 10:24 AM
Can anyone tell me if it's worth watching the earlier BBAus series online after this series is over ?.

Last year's (series 9) turned out ok, though the cast really depended a great deal on a couple of characters for me.

But the last years of when it was on the previous channel were bigger. I saw both series 7 and 8 at the end of last year and I thought they were classic. Like the move to CH5 in Britain I think the channel move resulted in an overall cheaper production aimed at a younger audience.

Tarryn
01-09-2013, 04:28 PM
Last year's (series 9) turned out ok, though the cast really depended a great deal on a couple of characters for me.

But the last years of when it was on the previous channel were bigger. I saw both series 7 and 8 at the end of last year and I thought they were classic. Like the move to CH5 in Britain I think the channel move resulted in an overall cheaper production aimed at a younger audience.

Thanks for the info.
It's nice to know I can watch other series that I have missed online.
Once the Celebrity BB ends over here in a week or so I would not know what to do !.
I have not watched the second eviction show yet, so I'm gutted that Xav went.
Starting to get really tired of Tully & Matt thinking they have a right to be there over everybody else.

Black Dagger
02-09-2013, 01:06 PM
Shocked Caleb went to be honest.

Tully isn't even a good big character, she's just a whiny bitch.

reece(:
02-09-2013, 01:35 PM
Tahan staying :amazed:
Tully bitch staying :amazed:

Tarryn
02-09-2013, 03:50 PM
I've only just watched the double eviction of Xav & Rohan. So I'm really shocked to know that Caleb will be evicted.
Tully............................SHUT UP !. So tired of her. Who votes for her?!.
I can see why people would vote for Tim or Heidi as they are interesting housemates even if you would not like to be stuck in a house with them. But Tully ?, Really ?!.
She is so sly. Crying again & again like a 5 year old child when no one shows up to their Birthday party. Grow up !.
Even the bland bimbo sisters are better to watch than her.

NickUhasRocks
02-09-2013, 09:27 PM
http://mumbrella.com.au/big-brother-tim-dormer-heidi-anderson-tully-smyth-169990

Can somebody explain this to me? Are they all frauds or something?

BBUKAUSFAN
03-09-2013, 08:49 AM
http://mumbrella.com.au/big-brother-tim-dormer-heidi-anderson-tully-smyth-169990

Can somebody explain this to me? Are they all frauds or something?

Fruads? Cant people have interesting jobs before going in?
people in the house know Hedi is a radio presenter
Tim is studying even though he has has a past history on a tv show which ended. People can spend years studying.....

so not sure what your on about + i posted this topic weeks ago XD

BBUKAUSFAN
03-09-2013, 11:03 AM
the housemates are stupid to put tim up if they know he is liked, means people who he dislikes are gonna go...

Spoon
03-09-2013, 03:15 PM
the housemates are stupid to put tim up if they know he is liked, means people who he dislikes are gonna go...

I know! There are a lot of genuinely dumb people in the house. It isn't really fair to expect strategy out of them, though, when they don't seem to understand that they're playing a game. They're getting together as a group and plotting against one person, with Ed suggesting they stand in a circle surrounding him and each say something against him, because HE'S a bully?! I don't think he understands what bullying is. Thank goodness Tim at least has Mikkayla as a friend (and maybe Jade as well). It seems like Drew might want to keep his options open, or at least not alienate the mean kids. Given the climate of the house, I was surprised Tim didn't get more points.

BB's funniest moment tonight was perhaps the zinger to Tully when she said she'd want to be nominated against Mikkayla because she wasn't very entertaining, and Big Brother wryly said something like, "Unlike you, Tully, who is a great entertainer."

I hope Heidi's nom sticks and that she goes this week. She's grating.

rubberface
03-09-2013, 07:34 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTQolmmCIAAsY-V.jpg

BBUKAUSFAN
04-09-2013, 04:29 AM
I hope Heidi's nom sticks and that she goes this week. She's grating.

Yess i hope she doesn't get taken down, because it would be out of her and tahan & tully to go :joker:

reece(:
04-09-2013, 04:35 AM
Heidi/Ed to go this week :sleep:

Spoon
04-09-2013, 06:10 AM
I hope I'm not the only one who noticed and was grossed out by Heidi picking her nose, then her mouth, then her nose again and inspecting her finger while Tahan was in "the hot seat" during the Hawaiian-themed late night feast. :yuk:

Tarryn
04-09-2013, 10:18 AM
The more I watch Ed the more I dislike him.
He is so boring & blanks quite a few housemates. He never say's anything interesting.
I really hope he does not win. BBUK had the most boring housemate EVER win this year & it was such a let down.
How did Ed even get on the show ?. He has nothing to offer.

Spoon
04-09-2013, 07:54 PM
The more I watch Ed the more I dislike him.
He is so boring & blanks quite a few housemates. He never say's anything interesting.
I really hope he does not win. BBUK had the most boring housemate EVER win this year & it was such a let down.
How did Ed even get on the show ?. He has nothing to offer.

Ed almost got evicted. He's way too unpopular to win. (BBUK's Sleepy, Surly Sam was always at least a dark horse to win, despite being barely visible for weeks at the beginning, aside from the occasional "Sam is napping in the bedroom.")

Fortunately, your opinion on Ed appears to be the majority one. I don't understand why the HMs seem to think he's amazing. At first I thought he was robotic and boring, then I thought he was a robotic jerk. Maybe the HMs think a dull talking mannequin would make the perfect companion. He does indeed have his clique and freezes out some people and doesn't mind letting them feel unliked/unwelcome. Exclusionary behavior is rather mean. :nono:

reece(:
05-09-2013, 08:13 PM
Mikkayla saved again :laugh:

Natalie.
06-09-2013, 05:05 AM
Anyone know where else I can watch this?

reece(:
06-09-2013, 05:17 AM
Anyone know where else I can watch this?
Episodes are on youtube.

BBUKAUSFAN
06-09-2013, 08:38 AM
Mikkayla saved again :laugh:

cat strikes again! :cat:

starry
06-09-2013, 10:28 AM
I'm not sure I'll end up watching all of this year's show, the producer's favourites don't really appeal to me and they have been dominating the coverage more than I remember before.

BBUKAUSFAN
07-09-2013, 08:23 AM
I'm not sure I'll end up watching all of this year's show, the producer's favourites don't really appeal to me and they have been dominating the coverage more than I remember before.

im liking this year more then last years tbh. + i like tim haha

starry
07-09-2013, 08:35 AM
im liking this year more then last years tbh. + i like tim haha

Tim is ok but I'm not sure I could put up with him being central all summer long. The cast has been better than last year but I think it's been wasted somewhat. I'm also glad that the games have come back along with save and replace, though it's a much shortened budget version compared to when it was done before.

Tarryn
07-09-2013, 05:12 PM
I'm only up to the nominations after Jasmin has been voted out.
What is Ed's problem with Mikkayla ?. He has nominated her every week. I've seen him blank her so many times in the house.
Mikkayla is my favourite, I'm not saying she is innocent, she has bitched & complained but I also think she has been badly treated by some of them.
But the main reason I like Mikkayla is to see the look on their faces every time she is saved or gets out of being up for eviction.
They just can't get their heads around it.
LOVE IT :laugh:

reece(:
07-09-2013, 05:13 PM
I'm only up to the nominations after Jasmin has been voted out.
What is Ed's problem with Mikkayla ?. He has nominated her every week. I've seen him blank her so many times in the house.
Mikkayla is my favourite, I'm not saying she is innocent, she has bitched & complained but I also think she has been badly treated by some of them.
But the main reason I like Mikkayla is to see the look on their faces every time she is saved or gets out of being up for eviction.
They just can't get their heads around it.
LOVE IT :laugh:
Mikkayla is the cat with a million lives and Ed the Bore better DEAL with it <3

starry
07-09-2013, 06:24 PM
Mikkayla is quite loud and gossips a lot. I don't mind her that much but she isn't a saint, and her alliance with the sisters annoys me.

Macie Lightfoot
07-09-2013, 07:07 PM
You only have a problem with it because you have an irrational fiery hatred for the twins.

reece(:
07-09-2013, 10:39 PM
Mikkayla is quite loud and gossips a lot. I don't mind her that much but she isn't a saint, and her alliance with the sisters annoys me.
She deserves alliances since they've been targetting her since Day 1.

BBUKAUSFAN
08-09-2013, 12:00 AM
You only have a problem with it because you have an irrational fiery hatred for the twins.

its not hard to hate the twins tbh XD

Spoon
08-09-2013, 01:55 AM

What twins? Are you thinking of BB UK? There are no twins in BB AU.

Macie Lightfoot
08-09-2013, 02:10 AM
Twins, sisters, w/e you know who I'm talking about.

Black Dagger
09-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Tully surviving again, ****in ell :joker:

starry
09-09-2013, 03:45 PM
Finally saw some of the jealousy of Mikkayla and Jade against Tahan. A more realistic view of Tahan could certainly increase her support.

reece(:
09-09-2013, 04:37 PM
Tahan surviving again <3<3<3

teeeny
10-09-2013, 06:05 PM
is there something wrong with one of tims ears? or possibly both?

teeeny
10-09-2013, 06:07 PM
also!!! my opinion of drew has changed so much? tully has rubbed off on him so much

Spoon
10-09-2013, 07:00 PM
Has BB AU done the faux eviction/safe house twist before or are they lifting it from BB UK? Wondering whether the HMs will suspect a fake eviction, but they already saw Caleb evicted and they thought he would have been sooo popular and they didn't wonder whether he was "really" evicted...

Funny that Ed didn't choose to put Tim up for eviction when it was down to him or Jade. Oooh, he's such a Mr. Perfect, such a Prince Charming. :joker: He's perfectly ruthless (which is allowed; they're playing a game.) He just doesn't want to own up to it. The producers would probably love to have someone with a bit of personality in the safe house. If they don't have someone who thinks aloud and is funny and entertaining on their own, the twist is probably going to fizzle. That means Ben, Tim, Tahan, Mikkayla... Tully might freak out and rage over everything, and just have massive melodramatic mood swings. Might be very annoying, rather than entertaining, though. She'd never get the most votes, even if she does end up sacrificed.

teeeny
10-09-2013, 07:40 PM
i wish he had put tim up tim would have been amazing wherever theyre sending the fake evictee i dont know how good ben will be

g.vick
10-09-2013, 10:34 PM
also!!! my opinion of drew has changed so much? tully has rubbed off on him so much

I agree! Why is everyone seeming to also miss the fact that Tully has a girlfriend?!... even though her girlfriend apparently broke up with her via twitter.

g.vick
10-09-2013, 10:35 PM
Has BB AU done the faux eviction/safe house twist before or are they lifting it from BB UK? Wondering whether the HMs will suspect a fake eviction, but they already saw Caleb evicted and they thought he would have been sooo popular and they didn't wonder whether he was "really" evicted...

Funny that Ed didn't choose to put Tim up for eviction when it was down to him or Jade. Oooh, he's such a Mr. Perfect, such a Prince Charming. :joker: He's perfectly ruthless (which is allowed; they're playing a game.) He just doesn't want to own up to it. The producers would probably love to have someone with a bit of personality in the safe house. If they don't have someone who thinks aloud and is funny and entertaining on their own, the twist is probably going to fizzle. That means Ben, Tim, Tahan, Mikkayla... Tully might freak out and rage over everything, and just have massive melodramatic mood swings. Might be very annoying, rather than entertaining, though. She'd never get the most votes, even if she does end up sacrificed.

They did it a long way back, but it was the first eviction where they did it, and to the housemate who received the most votes to evict. However, these last two seasons they have definitely been more influenced by the UK series.

Spoon
11-09-2013, 01:03 AM
They did it a long way back, but it was the first eviction where they did it, and to the housemate who received the most votes to evict. However, these last two seasons they have definitely been more influenced by the UK series.

Ah, thanks... if it was a long ago, I guess it's less likely the HMs will expect it. BB UK lucked out with their safe house this year and/or they manipulated it wisely because they had just the right HMs in there. They can't just borrow BB UK elements and expect the same magic!

Tarryn
11-09-2013, 10:43 AM
Am I the only one who wants to scream when I see Tully ?!.
I REALLY can't stand her. She is like a child. Always over the top in everything she does.
I really don't get her & Drew. I think if Jade had shown him more attention then he would not have gone to Tully.
Who votes for her to stay in the house ?.
At least Tim is good to watch.
Tully is boring.

reece(:
11-09-2013, 01:13 PM
I'm just glad this series is garnering a little bit of an increase of posters than last series!

teeeny
11-09-2013, 06:20 PM
I agree! Why is everyone seeming to also miss the fact that Tully has a girlfriend?!... even though her girlfriend apparently broke up with her via twitter.

Yea as far as Tully is concerned she has a gf so shouldn't be doin it! And aswell like does she think her gf won't mind the things she's saying?? Like she basically said because drew said he would still get back with his ex that she would stay with her gf..way to make someone feel gd!

teeeny
11-09-2013, 06:21 PM
I REALLY can't stand her. She is like a child. Always over the top in everything she does.
I really don't get her & Drew. I think if Jade had shown him more attention then he would not have gone to Tully.
Tully is boring.

I can't stand her!!! She throws actual tantrums and yea she is boring!

Spoon
11-09-2013, 06:52 PM
Tully is boring.
She's awful! The latest BB Confidential devoted a segment to Tully and showed a tweet from her (ex)-girlfriend asking people not to judge her so harshly but did not show the later tweet breaking up with her. They also showed a tweet from a Team Tully fan group -- its existence might help explain why she's survived evictions.

As for why they like her, errgh, that's a tough one. Maybe some know Tully from her social media job, maybe they relate to/like her fluid sexuality, maybe they think her melodramatics are entertaining/interesting. Maybe they think a massive breakdown is inevitable and want to see what that will entail. Maybe some just think she's hot.

Drew said he likes his relationships to have lots of drama like this. That's terrible. Guessing his parents had a really turbulent, volatile relationship when he was little, and to him, this feels "normal" and loving. So sad. I think if Jade had been attracted to him, she would have been weepy and needy with him more than the average person, but not raged at him, and there would have been more mutual support. Tully is a bit of a narcissistic parasite.

I'm just glad this series is garnering a little bit of an increase of posters than last series!
I'm so glad people are posting too! :xyxwave: This is the first year I've watched, but I did watch a few episodes of the 2012 season the other day. I accidentally spoiled myself about who won that season (I was just trying to spoil myself about who was evicted first) and was surprised and disappointed. Then again, most competition shows I watch (Survivor, Project Runway, etc.) usually end with a winner I wouldn't have picked. :joker:

Tarryn
11-09-2013, 07:13 PM
That's what I did !. But I'm still going to watch the 2012 series after this one ends.
This is my first year watching too. Loving it more than this years Celeb BB UK.
The bitching just goes too far for me.
I'm just going to have to press mute when Tully is on the screen :devil:

reece(:
11-09-2013, 07:33 PM
She's awful! The latest BB Confidential devoted a segment to Tully and showed a tweet from her (ex)-girlfriend asking people not to judge her so harshly but did not show the later tweet breaking up with her. They also showed a tweet from a Team Tully fan group -- its existence might help explain why she's survived evictions.

As for why they like her, errgh, that's a tough one. Maybe some know Tully from her social media job, maybe they relate to/like her fluid sexuality, maybe they think her melodramatics are entertaining/interesting. Maybe they think a massive breakdown is inevitable and want to see what that will entail. Maybe some just think she's hot.

Drew said he likes his relationships to have lots of drama like this. That's terrible. Guessing his parents had a really turbulent, volatile relationship when he was little, and to him, this feels "normal" and loving. So sad. I think if Jade had been attracted to him, she would have been weepy and needy with him more than the average person, but not raged at him, and there would have been more mutual support. Tully is a bit of a narcissistic parasite.

I'm so glad people are posting too! :xyxwave: This is the first year I've watched, but I did watch a few episodes of the 2012 season the other day. I accidentally spoiled myself about who won that season (I was just trying to spoil myself about who was evicted first) and was surprised and disappointed. Then again, most competition shows I watch (Survivor, Project Runway, etc.) usually end with a winner I wouldn't have picked. :joker:
I hope to see you in the Survivor thread next week!:amazed:

Spoon
11-09-2013, 10:01 PM
That's what I did !. But I'm still going to watch the 2012 series after this one ends.
This is my first year watching too. Loving it more than this years Celeb BB UK.
The bitching just goes too far for me.
I'm just going to have to press mute when Tully is on the screen :devil:
Ugh, Celeb BB UK is so full of sniping, moaning, and bitterness.

If only there was an app that auto-muted just everything Tully says so no one had to keep muting and un-muting.

I hope to see you in the Survivor thread next week!:amazed:
:thumbs: Can't wait!

Tarryn
16-09-2013, 11:50 AM
Okay, I'm only up to Episode 37 (The last round of nominations) but some things really shocked me.
Ed & Matt slated Tully when Heidi was evicted for going way over the top BUT neither nominated her.
Ed EVERY WEEK nominates Mikkayla. Why?!. He is so sly. I really can't stand him.
Drew has become very nasty since being with Tully, running back to the likes of Matt, Ed & Tahan to report on what the others are saying AND nominating Jade !. He would never had done that before his realationship with Tully.
And why did Heidi give Drew the super power in the nominations?. It did not make sense.
And because of that Tully was not nominated by ANYONE.
WHY? :bawling:

Black Dagger
16-09-2013, 12:11 PM
Matt going :worship: cya later knob'ed.

reece(:
16-09-2013, 12:14 PM
Ben going in the safe house was SOOOOO predictable.

Spoon
16-09-2013, 01:53 PM
Ben going in the safe house was SOOOOO predictable.

Predictable and disappointing. Mikkayla or Tahan would have been more interesting, strategic, and entertaining. Why give power to someone who keeps complaining about people who are treating BB as a game, not as a social experiment? He wants a house full of Katies and Lucys, just sitting around.

The real eviction result is delightful, though! :joker:

Tarryn
16-09-2013, 03:43 PM
Happy that Matt went. Thought too that Ben would go in the safe house. It's a shame that only one go in. You need another to plot & gossip with.
I'm not up to this episode yet, so anyone know who came second highest ?.
Hoping Mikkayla is still popular (If only to piss Ed, Tully & Tahan off).
I still have Tim & Mikkayla as my fave housemates.

reece(:
16-09-2013, 04:26 PM
Predictable and disappointing. Mikkayla or Tahan would have been more interesting, strategic, and entertaining. Why give power to someone who keeps complaining about people who are treating BB as a game, not as a social experiment? He wants a house full of Katies and Lucys, just sitting around.

The real eviction result is delightful, though! :joker:
I agree, Ben is starting to get annoying now....

Very pleased with the eviction result though! Ed NEXT!

NickUhasRocks
16-09-2013, 06:13 PM
Ben should have been real evicted and Mikkayla should have been fake evicted (It would have pissed them off so much to see the cat return to the house)

Marsh.
16-09-2013, 07:21 PM
Ed & Matt slated Tully when Heidi was evicted for going way over the top BUT neither nominated her.

Obviously afraid that Drew was watching the nominations.

Spoon
16-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Happy that Matt went. Thought too that Ben would go in the safe house. It's a shame that only one go in. You need another to plot & gossip with.
I'm not up to this episode yet, so anyone know who came second highest ?.
Hoping Mikkayla is still popular (If only to piss Ed, Tully & Tahan off).
I still have Tim & Mikkayla as my fave housemates.

The voting percentages this time:

Matthew: 11.7%
Katie & Lucy: 12.6%
Mikkayla: 16.1%
Ed: 16.6%
Tahan: 20.8%
Ben: 20.2%

Some surprises there...

Oh, and I agree that 2 people should be in the safe house! Ginxter wouldn't have been the same without their banter.

BBUKAUSFAN
17-09-2013, 12:11 AM
haha i called it :D XD, ben has no idea joy!

was nearly gonna vote for mikkayla but lucky i didn't seeing as she only has 16%

reece(:
17-09-2013, 12:14 AM
Tahangel closing in on Ben in 2nd place <3

DrunkerThanMoses
17-09-2013, 09:24 AM
Thank god Matt went, I dislike Tully and Tahan but at least they are not boring and do something in the show. Shame Ben is likely to win, nice guy but incredibly dull

Tarryn
17-09-2013, 10:21 AM
Shocked that Mikkayla & Ed are nearly even on the voting. Who would vote for a man that boring !.
I like Ben but I think because he has no close friends in the house he can't really say or do anything interesting. I would love he & Tim to form a closer bond. They are very funny together.
But I think Tim has to try & stay in all groups.

DrunkerThanMoses
17-09-2013, 10:31 AM
Ed voting for Jade again lol

DrunkerThanMoses
17-09-2013, 10:37 AM
Tahan, Tully, Katie and Lucy and Jade are nominated

Spoon
17-09-2013, 03:04 PM
Tahan, Tully, Katie and Lucy and Jade are nominated

Mikkayla and Tim not nominated. :elephant:

Ben just believing whatever Ed says. :rolleyes:

Tarryn
17-09-2013, 03:50 PM
Mikkayla and Tim not nominated. :elephant:

Ben just believing whatever Ed says. :rolleyes:

So happy Mikkayla is not up this week BUT I really think she may be the easy target to replace in the showdown :bawling:

DrunkerThanMoses
17-09-2013, 05:31 PM
So happy Mikkayla is not up this week BUT I really think she may be the easy target to replace in the showdown :bawling:

no more save and replace. The winner of showdown can save one nomination but cant replace so it will only be three people up after showdown

reece(:
17-09-2013, 05:50 PM
If Tully, Mikkayla and Tahan are the 3 to face evic :bored:

DrunkerThanMoses
17-09-2013, 05:58 PM
If Tully, Mikkayla and Tahan are the 3 to face evic :bored:

It wont happen Mikkayla is safe this week 100% unless she is removed for killing Tahan

Spoon
17-09-2013, 09:10 PM
Ed nominating Jade and wasting the superpower. :joker: Are these those mysterious cards he was alluding to playing?

Marsh.
17-09-2013, 09:26 PM
Ed was right. Tim likes Ben in general but that doesn't matter when it comes to playing the game. He'll turn on anyone to save himself.

He's Mr. Manipulator and he'd be the first to admit it.

Marsh.
17-09-2013, 09:29 PM
Ed nominating Jade and wasting the superpower. :joker: Are these those mysterious cards he was alluding to playing?

I've got the feeling these cards are "exposing" Tim's manipulations to the house.

Only problem is, everyone already knows. :laugh:

Unless he was worried he'd be nominated and thought he'd be safe if the public believed something was brewing.

BBUKAUSFAN
17-09-2013, 09:51 PM

ed seems more lost as the time goes on. if he was going to do anything he should have gave all 6 point to tim and show he is playing the game, but no. :sleep:

Tarryn
18-09-2013, 10:36 AM
It wont happen Mikkayla is safe this week 100% unless she is removed for killing Tahan

I would pay to watch that episode :laugh:

Spoon
19-09-2013, 08:41 PM
Jade is quite boring.

BBUKAUSFAN
20-09-2013, 06:39 AM
Jade is quite boring.

very boring now tbh. all she talks about is ED. who is 10x more boring then her. :joker:

Spoon
21-09-2013, 04:55 AM
very boring now tbh. all she talks about is ED. who is 10x more boring then her. :joker:

Totally agree!

Here's hoping the intruders shake things up!

Info on the bearded fellows:
http://www.bigbrother.com.au/article.aspx?id=8726742

BBUKAUSFAN
21-09-2013, 07:28 AM
this weeks eviction is going to be close between the sugar sisters and tully, i hope to god the sugar sisters go!

BBUKAUSFAN
21-09-2013, 07:34 AM
Totally agree!

Here's hoping the intruders shake things up!

Info on the bearded fellows:
http://www.bigbrother.com.au/article.aspx?id=8726742

just read through alot of the comments on that post, a lot of people saying ED might be gay, it could explain a bit.

"Peter Quinn
3 hours ago
Ed is gay! It is common knowledge at his old football club. "

Tregard
21-09-2013, 01:07 PM
Bit late on for intruders is it not?

BBUKAUSFAN
21-09-2013, 01:26 PM
Bit late on for intruders is it not?

nope there will be 2 double evictions and a final 4 most likely :)

Spoon
22-09-2013, 01:54 PM
Schedule changes are coming and intruder spoilers (http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2013/09/intruders-incoming-plus-more-schedule-change-details/#more-6285): there will be FOUR intruders, with two more coming after one of the bearded guys is evicted. Now I kind of want the Sugar Sisters to be evicted/Tully to stay, because if the second set of intruders include at least one pretty female, she will be upset, and for some reason I want to see that. We've been seeing Upset Tully for weeks, and we already know she gets upset at everything and takes everything personally. But still, I could take seeing it a bit more.

Marsh.
22-09-2013, 11:16 PM
Schedule changes are coming and intruder spoilers (http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2013/09/intruders-incoming-plus-more-schedule-change-details/#more-6285): there will be FOUR intruders, with two more coming after one of the bearded guys is evicted. Now I kind of want the Sugar Sisters to be evicted/Tully to stay, because if the second set of intruders include at least one pretty female, she will be upset, and for some reason I want to see that. We've been seeing Upset Tully for weeks, and we already know she gets upset at everything and takes everything personally. But still, I could take seeing it a bit more.

That doesn't sound like 4 intruders.

They said 2 guests to surprise Ben and called them "visitors". Wouldn't surprise me if they let him see his Mum and Nan for his birthday.

Spoon
22-09-2013, 11:53 PM
That doesn't sound like 4 intruders.

They said 2 guests to surprise Ben and called them "visitors". Wouldn't surprise me if they let him see his Mum and Nan for his birthday.

Oh, I should have read more closely then. His birthday has already passed though (in real time, not on the show, and nothing about visitors was mentioned on the website in all the birthday posts)

Marsh.
23-09-2013, 09:48 AM
Oh, I should have read more closely then. His birthday has already passed though (in real time, not on the show, and nothing about visitors was mentioned on the website in all the birthday posts)

It's been edited now to "celebrity couple" so it is just a surprise for Ben. Probably that Australian TV host he keeps mentioning.

BBUKAUSFAN
23-09-2013, 10:30 AM
and the housemate evicted is....

tully :bawling:

DrunkerThanMoses
23-09-2013, 12:18 PM
Thank ****.

Black Dagger
23-09-2013, 12:32 PM
yay.

I love 'big characters' but she outstayed her welcome by a few weeks. Now Ed plz.

Black Dagger
yay.

I love 'big characters' but she outstayed her welcome by a few weeks. Now Ed plz.

Black Dagger
yay.

Marsh.
23-09-2013, 12:33 PM
:cheer2:

Dominic
23-09-2013, 12:52 PM
EWWWWWWWWWWWW. Sugar Flopsters didn't go, THEY DID NOTHING and got more votes than Tahan? I understand Tully, but Tahan?

Spoon
23-09-2013, 03:13 PM
It's been edited now to "celebrity couple" so it is just a surprise for Ben. Probably that Australian TV host he keeps mentioning.
Ohh, yeah, it didn't say that before. Bah at outside visitors. Goes against the show's concept but whatever. The producers bring in outside visitors and an intruder to help Ben's edit and bring in an intruder whose special mission is to bring Tim down? C'mon.

EWWWWWWWWWWWW. Sugar Flopsters didn't go, THEY DID NOTHING and got more votes than Tahan? I understand Tully, but Tahan?

Tahan's odds had her definitely staying. It was between the sisters and Tully, so a vote for the sisters was a vote against Tully. :devil:

Good riddance to Tully and her awful personality. :wavey: The eviction interview was terrible on both sides too. Why must Sonia act like every evictee hung the moon and stars?

reece(:
23-09-2013, 05:37 PM
Tully going :bored:

Sugarcunts should've gone, they're boiling my piss!!!!

Marsh.
23-09-2013, 11:23 PM
Although I dislike Tully, I wouldn't have minded the sisters going. I like them but they don't add anything but high pitched wails every now and then. But, great that everyone is up next week. Ed or the sisters to go. Or even Jade, I like her, but this delusion she has over Ed is extremely annoying. She needs to get out to save her dignity or find a braincell.

Hopefully Drew becomes interesting again though, but I see him slipping into the background.

Tully showed what a fake she is I thought. Her interview sounded very rehearsed and thought of at length. Her explanation around her relationship with Drew made me roll my eyes. Because, you know, friends kiss, cuddle, say I love you, question their sexuality (even though she'd admitted to dating men before, you're not gay if you date both genders), it's no biggie. That whole social media section is exactly what she wanted.

And then her OTT emotions, she was on the verge of crying several times but she managed to retain her composure and speak very eloquently and clearly yet said she couldn't manage her emotions all those other times when every single other eviction was made to be about her. How Drew can stand such a temperamental psycho is beyond me, he must enjoy the drama.

:laugh: Wow, I'm rambling. I'll stop now. :blush:

Marsh.
23-09-2013, 11:26 PM
Ohh, yeah, it didn't say that before. Bah at outside visitors. Goes against the show's concept but whatever. The producers bring in outside visitors and an intruder to help Ben's edit and bring in an intruder whose special mission is to bring Tim down? C'mon.

Yeah, I like Ben, he is funny and endearing but even I'm bored of the favouritism in that regard. He'd be a sure bet to win regardless I think but they don't have to keep on.

Good riddance to Tully and her awful personality. :wavey: The eviction interview was terrible on both sides too. Why must Sonia act like every evictee hung the moon and stars?

It makes me feel better that it's not just BBUK that has such weak interviews that doesn't really dig right into the main story of their time in the house. But I suppose BBAU is PG now and aimed at an early evening audience who just want lightness and fluff.

Spoon
23-09-2013, 11:40 PM
With everyone up for eviction this week, are they still going to do a showdown and let someone take themselves (or someone else) off the block?

Will Ed's time finally be up or will his and his family's voting scheming manage to get someone else pushed out ahead of him again (a la Matthew's eviction)?

Tarryn
24-09-2013, 10:40 AM
I may have a street party to celebrate Tully going :dance:
I really want Ed or Tahan gone now.
Ed thinks he is playing a good game but in reality he is just BORING.
Tahan is a bitch but can be good to watch. But sometimes her bitchy comments go too far. Like the thing with Mikkayla & her body weight.
Drew is going to really have to up his game if he wants to stay another week but I think the sugar sisters are in more danger.
Really nice girls but too sweet to be interesting.
I'm still a Mikkayla fan even when she say's things I don't like.
She should stick with Tim if she wants to stay.

reece(:
24-09-2013, 04:53 PM
Mikkayla and Tahangel better now cruise to the F2.. hopefully Ben and Tim walk.

Spoon
24-09-2013, 07:02 PM
The preferential treatment for Ben is sickening; I couldn't believe how much time in the intruder episode was devoted to the celeb guests (who I've never heard of, but whatever). The producers clearly see him as special, want to coddle him, and would like him to win. Tim is more of a narrator, and more entertaining, lbr, but the producers would probably like him to be kicked out just before the final, to give Ben a clear path to victory. Tim/Mikkayla/Tahan is my ideal final 3.

reece(:
25-09-2013, 10:01 PM
Nostalgia.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/982c0825377a2fb5fed3c18443db4e04/tumblr_mtmo7oLJh61sjvp37o1_500.jpg

Spoon
25-09-2013, 10:08 PM
Nostalgia.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/982c0825377a2fb5fed3c18443db4e04/tumblr_mtmo7oLJh61sjvp37o1_500.jpg

:yuk: I didn't need to see any of them. Good riddance to the whole lot.

Mikkayla was awful in the latest episode. It really soured me to her. (Also, what was with her saying that she wasn't exactly engaged? Is that a new description of her status? I thought she was engaged.)

On another note, is Ben's "ooh-ah" some kind of Aussie slang? He seems to use it on all sorts of occasions, to mean all sorts of things.

reece(:
25-09-2013, 10:15 PM
:yuk: I didn't need to see any of them. Good riddance to the whole lot.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/d9d73e2f958e3fdb0ce5c63f3f5c53c9/tumblr_mtbs33ThPb1silhlto3_1280.jpg
Better?

Spoon
26-09-2013, 12:53 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/d9d73e2f958e3fdb0ce5c63f3f5c53c9/tumblr_mtbs33ThPb1silhlto3_1280.jpg
Better?

Well, yes! :joker: Even with Tully there. :joker:

Spoon
26-09-2013, 07:54 PM
Looks like the series is going to last a couple extra weeks.
http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2013/09/big-brother-series-extended-by-two-weeks/

BBUKAUSFAN
26-09-2013, 11:38 PM
i didnt think tully leaving would effect me and wanting to watch it, but now i just cant really be bothered anymore, not sure why o.O XD

Marsh.
26-09-2013, 11:46 PM
Not surprised with the arrival of intruders.

Are they just going to ask the housemates "Oh, by the way, can you stay an extra two weeks?" :laugh:

But, I'm bored of it too. I've got three episodes to watch and can't be arsed. I think I just need a break from it and then I'll get into it again. I really can't be bothered with newbies.

Glad Tully's gone, but I actually miss Heidi and Matthew. Matthew could be bland but he's not as bad as Ed. The wrong selection of people are left. They're all the people who need the others to spark off.

Tarryn
27-09-2013, 10:41 AM
i didnt think tully leaving would effect me and wanting to watch it, but now i just cant really be bothered anymore, not sure why o.O XD

I KNOW !.
I hated Tully with a passion but now without her there is nothing interesting going on.
The intruders have left me kinda not bothered. You invest a lot into your favourite housemates & then they chuck new one's in too late.
They should have put evicted housemates back in with the rule that they can't win the show.

BBUKAUSFAN
27-09-2013, 10:53 PM
Not sure if you guys seen the advert, but the 1 of the 2 intruders will go on Monday and the 2 girls will go in, and now the eviction night is now on Wednesday for now on.

Spoon
28-09-2013, 03:53 AM

This should please you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6dWhd1jXyc

BBUKAUSFAN
28-09-2013, 11:28 AM
This should please you

omf :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

Tarryn
28-09-2013, 11:51 AM
This should please you

I take it back. I did not miss Tully that much :bawling:

Spoon
28-09-2013, 02:35 PM
I take it back. I did not miss Tully that much :bawling:

:joker: Too late! Everyone who said they miss her or the show is boring now, etc., I blame you for whatever they do and how her ego grows from it. :devil:

BBUKAUSFAN
28-09-2013, 03:01 PM
:joker: Too late! Everyone who said they miss her or the show is boring now, etc., I blame you for whatever they do and how her ego grows from it. :devil:

:joker: :joker: :joker:
Queen Tully.

Tarryn
28-09-2013, 04:06 PM

I'm sorry. I've done a BAD thing. How can I fix this ?.
PLEASE Big Brother DO NOT BRING TULLY BACK.
I will do anything :flowers:

Marsh.
28-09-2013, 04:07 PM
You've got to be kidding.

FFs, will we ever be shut of that whiny bitch?

Tarryn
28-09-2013, 04:15 PM
You've got to be kidding.

FFs, will we ever be shut of that whiny bitch?

:bawling:

reece(:
29-09-2013, 01:12 AM
Tully returns :dance:

Spoon
29-09-2013, 01:30 AM
The BB house probably hasn't yet dried from her tears.

Firewire
29-09-2013, 02:05 AM
in case you guys don't already know, the season has been extended.

originally due to finish on 23 october it will now end on 6 november.

Firewire
29-09-2013, 02:08 AM
also with evictions on wednesday, nominations are now thursday but have been reduced to 60 minutes to accommodate confidential.

Natalie.
29-09-2013, 05:47 AM
In what way is Tully coming back? ugh..

Tregard
29-09-2013, 10:57 AM
Extending the series? I was under the impression it's been a one-horse race for a while now.

Spoon
29-09-2013, 01:16 PM
Extending the series? I was under the impression it's been a one-horse race for a while now.

But don't you want to watch more of the "Ben Wears Pyjamas and Chit-Chats with Photos" show?

Tregard
30-09-2013, 02:28 PM
But don't you want to watch more of the "Ben Wears Pyjamas and Chit-Chats with Photos" show?

With occasional Tim meta-commentary.

teeeny
30-09-2013, 06:41 PM
i've really went off mikayla

Spoon
30-09-2013, 09:13 PM
With occasional Tim meta-commentary.

And thank heavens for that.

i've really went off mikayla

I can't understand why I ever liked her. :conf:

Tarryn
01-10-2013, 11:28 AM
And thank heavens for that.

I can't understand why I ever liked her. :conf:

I'm getting like that with Mikkayla too. I liked her for the first few weeks, then I thought she was being treated badly by the likes of Ed & Tahan. Then I wanted her to stay to piss of the others but now she is just too bossy.
The series would be awful without Tim still there.

starry
01-10-2013, 06:43 PM
I only like Tahan now, and always did like her. Liked Mikkayla and Tim as well for the first 2/3 weeks, but never since.

teeeny
01-10-2013, 07:26 PM
I never really know what the housemates were talking about saying she was bossy etc but now i see it! and the way she acted over justynn and the dog was ridiculous

BBUKAUSFAN
02-10-2013, 10:13 AM
Tully only on to answer questions with Sonia -_- false advertisement much.

Tim safe <3 :D

BBUKAUSFAN
02-10-2013, 10:44 AM
sugar sisters gone!! YES!

reece(:
02-10-2013, 01:34 PM
Thank ****** the Sours have gone.

BBUKAUSFAN
02-10-2013, 11:47 PM
Nathan the intruder to go next week followed by the saved female intruder, then mikkayla and ill be happy :D xD

reece(:
02-10-2013, 11:48 PM
Nathan needs to go next, then Ed (would rather Ben but that's not realistic so...).

Spoon
03-10-2013, 03:11 AM
Nathan needs to go next, then Ed (would rather Ben but that's not realistic so...).

Nathan? Is there a "Nathan" there? Is that a nickname?

BBUKAUSFAN
03-10-2013, 03:20 AM
Nathan? Is there a "Nathan" there? Is that a nickname?

The poor guy doesn't fit into any of the story lines there going for, He went in for 15 Min's of fame and is only getting 5 seconds. :joker:

Spoon
03-10-2013, 05:25 AM
The poor guy doesn't fit into any of the story lines there going for, He went in for 15 Min's of fame and is only getting 5 seconds. :joker:

But he's bringing :dance: FUN! :dance: to the house! ... by briefly surfacing to complain about people complaining and to sob about how hard it is being in the house. I guess it's nice of him to make it easier for people to nominate him: "I nominate Nathan because he's having such a tough time living here." :xyxwave:

starry
03-10-2013, 10:12 AM
Nominations spoiler

Tahan, Tim, Ben, Drew, Ed. And they are final, no changes.

Oh, and Nathan was given another week's immunity by BB.

Spoon
03-10-2013, 12:10 PM
Thanks, starry. Mikkayla fans will be happy.Did Jade do anything interesting with her superpower?

reece(:
03-10-2013, 05:24 PM
Tahan better stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Spoon
03-10-2013, 10:46 PM
Tahan better stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

As long as Tahan and Tim stay I'm happy.

Ed or Ben going would be splendid.

I've been reading more and more stuff about Ben in real life not being like he is on the show. So not only is he super-annoying, he's also allegedly faking this babyish character. :hmph:

reece(:
03-10-2013, 11:25 PM
As long as Tahan and Tim stay I'm happy.

Ed or Ben going would be splendid.

I've been reading more and more stuff about Ben in real life not being like he is on the show. So not only is he super-annoying, he's also allegedly faking this babyish character. :hmph:
Ben going would be the perfect result, sick of his "act".

Marsh.
03-10-2013, 11:29 PM
If it is an act, good on him for having a gameplan that works.

(I am not at all a hypocrite for slamming Gina 'Rio' for similar reasons. :hmph:)

Spoon
04-10-2013, 12:00 AM
If it is an act, good on him for having a gameplan that works.

(I am not at all a hypocrite for slamming Gina 'Rio' for similar reasons. :hmph:)

Well, hey, I wanted Dexter to win, so... :joker: I think everyone's a hypocrite and it's unacknowledged hypocrisy that's especially awful.

Ben going would be the perfect result, sick of his "act".

I am too! If I enjoyed watching him more, I'd probably be content whether or not he's created a fictional persona. I don't like that he leans on the other HMs so much for emotional support and possibly feigns being emotionally needy and unable to figure out how to do things to get HMs and viewers to feel sorry for him. Stuff like wearing pyjamas 24/7 certainly feels like an affectation. I know some people (mostly guys) who occasionally wear pj pants to class, but they're 20 and do it only occasionally and not everywhere. I feel like BBUK's Dan. :pipe:

Marsh.
04-10-2013, 12:30 AM
I suppose being locked in a house 24/7 is more likely to make you want to stay in comfortable stuff. I never wear shoes around the house so I think in BB I'd never wear them and stay in my PJs or 'scruffs'. :laugh:

But the very dependent side I have trouble with because he lives alone so presumably would be very independent outside.
It was fine at first because he seemed intimidated by the bigger groups, was shy so was less inclined to pitch in with cooking and stuff. But now the group's dwindled down and he's more comfortable with them it's a little harder to take that he's so needy. Just like crying over not siding with the group about Jade/Drew felt unusually immature for a 30 yo, why would any rational human think they'd hate him for that? :laugh:

But I want him to stay if it means more Tim/Drew winding him up. His comment about insulation falling through when they threw a pillow at him had me in stitches.

starry
04-10-2013, 03:29 AM
If it is an act, good on him for having a

The producer's help is needed too though. Same with the sisters, who BB and the presenter kept telling us were so sweet and innocent.

Dominic
05-10-2013, 03:03 PM
Drew or Tim to go.

BBUKAUSFAN
05-10-2013, 10:44 PM
Drew or Tim to go.

not sure what show your watching, but tim and drew are the only 2 decent people left in the house

reece(:
05-10-2013, 11:01 PM
not sure what show your watching, but tim and drew are the only 2 decent people left in the house
Thahan is the queen.

BBUKAUSFAN
07-10-2013, 12:07 AM
Thahan is the queen.

This is true, she probably the only decent female left.

starry
07-10-2013, 11:08 AM
Spoiler on walker/sacrifice

Nathan sacrificed himself so Madaline stayed. I always wanted Justynn in the house more anyway, though the only one in the house who did was Tahan.

reece(:
07-10-2013, 11:33 AM
:shocked:
Well The Housemates Each Voted & Wrote Down The Name Of The Intruder They Wanted To Stay
Tim Chose Madaline To Stay
Mikkayla Chose Madaline To Stay
Jade Chose Madaline To Stay
Ed Chose Madaline To Stay
Nathan Chose Madaline To Stay
Drew Chose Boog To Stay
Tahan Chose Madaline To Stay
Ben Chose Madaline To Stay
So By A Vote A 7-1 Boog Would Have Been Evicted
But Big Brother Informs The HMs That The Australia Public Have Decided & Mikkyala Reads Out The Results
Its Time To Go MADALINE
Big Brother Then Informs Them To Look At The Screen They See A VT That Shows Nathan Wanting To Leave & Sacrifice His Position In The House To Allow Both Girls To Stay.
Big Brother Informs Nathan & The Housemtes That “In The History Of Big Brother No Housemate Has Given Up Their Position In The Game To Save Another Housemate!
Nathan Decides To Leave Allowing Madaline To Become A Full Fledged Housemate
House Stats

BBUKAUSFAN
07-10-2013, 08:55 PM
lulz he left cause he was craving a smoke, not because he couldn't fit in.

Spoon
08-10-2013, 12:08 AM
lulz he left cause he was craving a smoke, not because he couldn't fit in.

:laugh2:

Given how much he cried and made everything about himself, I'm surprised he wasn't closer to Ben.

BBUKAUSFAN
08-10-2013, 12:18 AM
:laugh2:

Given how much he cried and made everything about himself, I'm surprised he wasn't closer to Ben.

oh god ben crying was beyond a joke :bawling:

Spoon
08-10-2013, 04:40 AM
oh god ben crying was beyond a joke :bawling:

Crying hysterically over people he's known a handful of days!

zakman440
08-10-2013, 07:10 AM
I don't really know how to feel about Ben now after finding out that he's a comedian, I did hate him but recently I've grown to like him.

BBUKAUSFAN
08-10-2013, 07:50 AM
I don't really know how to feel about Ben now after finding out that he's a comedian, I did hate him but recently I've grown to like him.

ewww no he is :sleep: and always :bawling:

Tarryn
08-10-2013, 11:56 AM
I know there is a lot of Tahan love on here but she is really getting to me.
She has bitched about other girls in the house since day one including calling them fat & stupid yet when she is told of a nasty comment from Jade she goes crying to BB.
What does she think would happen ?. She keeps going in the diary room & saying people don't like he because she is honest but she is really being nasty.
Plus Drew has become a bitchy little girl too. Running to Tahan to tell her what Jade & Mikkayla said & then pretending he only let it slip when Jade asked him. It's like Tully is still in the house.
Also not liking the two new girls. Boring.

starry
08-10-2013, 04:01 PM
I'm not sure anybody has been more bitchy than Tim, he's two faced as well. Jade and Mikkayla have their insecure jealousy issues which makes their attitude worse.

BBUKAUSFAN
09-10-2013, 09:31 AM
beyond happy that ben is gone !!! :D and Tahan getting most votes omf <3 :D

Tarryn
09-10-2013, 10:45 AM
beyond happy that ben is gone !!! :D and Tahan getting most votes omf <3 :D

Ben voted out :dance:

_Seth
09-10-2013, 11:21 AM
Wait what? Ben is gone?

Natalie.
09-10-2013, 12:53 PM
Glad Drew didn't go, or Tim. Shocked but pleased Ben left.

Spoon
09-10-2013, 12:58 PM
Ben gone! :joker: Now that's a good twist. *twist dance*

reece(:
09-10-2013, 01:28 PM
OMG brilliant, best outcome for me! And Tahan topping the vote with 32.1% :love:

Black Dagger
09-10-2013, 02:39 PM
BEN WENT? WHAT?

Wow. I was expecting him to win.

How the **** is Ed still in fufck off ed.

reece(:
09-10-2013, 02:41 PM
BEN WENT? WHAT?

Wow. I was expecting him to win.

How the **** is Ed still in fufck off ed.
He'll be out soon enough, he's always bottom of the votes.

Black Dagger
09-10-2013, 02:43 PM
He'll be out soon enough, he's always bottom of the votes.

I'm surprised Tahan topped.. I mean I haven't been paying much attention the past couple of weeks but she was getting just as much hate as Tully on the Facebook page.

reece(:
09-10-2013, 02:48 PM
I'm surprised Tahan topped.. I mean I haven't been paying much attention the past couple of weeks but she was getting just as much hate as Tully on the Facebook page.
Thankfully the Catladies do not dictate how the vote goes on BBAU.

Spoon
09-10-2013, 02:58 PM
If only Nathan was still in the house, he could have reprimanded Australia for its terrible taste in HMs!

I hate Ed, but I'd like to see Mikkayla, her smug superiority, nastiness, voice, laugh, and insincere smile gone next.

Edited to add: ooh, maybe if demand is high enough, we could have an #AskNathan segment!!!! :hugesmile:

Natalie.
09-10-2013, 02:59 PM
Ben gone! :joker: Now that's a good twist. *twist dance*

:joker:

starry
09-10-2013, 04:10 PM

She was getting saved when being called a 'mean girl' every episode. In the last couple of weeks she's had a better edit so she's obviously done even better.

If only Nathan was still in the house, he could have reprimanded Australia for its terrible taste in HMs!

When Nathan left he said his favourite HM was Mr Clooney.

Tarryn
09-10-2013, 04:19 PM

I hate Ed, but I'd like to see Mikkayla, her smug superiority, nastiness, voice, laugh, and insincere smile gone next.

Edited to add: ooh, maybe if demand is high enough, we could have an #AskNathan segment!!!! :hugesmile:

Mikkayla was my favourite but she does my head in now but I would still like to see her stay as I know that annoys Tahan.
Ed................Don't get me started on Ed. So false, so boring. He keeps telling us he is going to start speaking up more but never does.
Tim should win as he has made this series for me. He has played the game well, like him or not it would have been boring without him :sleep:

DigitalMethod
09-10-2013, 04:54 PM
This is just to good to be true.

http://i44.tinypic.com/ao3pf5.jpg

I hope Tahan can ride this wave to the end and take Tim out at the final Hurdle.

Tahan to Win!

starry
09-10-2013, 04:58 PM
Tim's attempts at showmances are probably as badly planned as Michael's last year.

Spoon
09-10-2013, 06:19 PM
This is just to good to be true.

http://i44.tinypic.com/ao3pf5.jpg

I hope Tahan can ride this wave to the end and take Tim out at the final Hurdle.

Tahan to Win!

:joker: Who would have expected this?! Poor Mikkayla, losing all her pals. :dance: :devil:

Justynn has been promoting Tahan to win on Twitter. I give him full credit for the upsurge in her popularity this week. :wink:

BBUKAUSFAN
10-10-2013, 02:38 AM
people of facebook caught wind of Ben being a comedian and it was the end of it :D

hoping for final 3 tim/tahan/drew would be perfect :D

zakman440
10-10-2013, 07:08 AM
The one thing that I hate about the tweets in the corner of the screen is that they only ever show bad tweets about Tahan, but they show positive tweets about the others.

And also Ben left, that's a shock! Ed to go next though, or Jade.

starry
10-10-2013, 10:10 AM
The tweets were annoying last year too. Also when they play audience reation through the live shows it's like Tahan is always made the pantomime villain.

Spoon
10-10-2013, 06:22 PM
The producers are super-biased, but at least they don't always get their chosen results (see: the last eviction).

I hope Mikkayla goes next. :wavey:

Marsh.
10-10-2013, 07:46 PM
Ed should have gone before several of the other evictees. At least Heidi, Ben, dare I say Tully, and even Caleb contributed more than that idiot.

Tarryn
11-10-2013, 11:19 AM
Ed should have gone before several of the other evictees. At least Heidi, Ben, dare I say Tully, and even Caleb contributed more than that idiot.

Ed should have gone in week one.
I think Mikkayla's time is up now or maybe Drew (Who votes for him?!).
How many shows left now ?.

Spoon
11-10-2013, 02:20 PM
Ed is such an idiot.

Tregard
11-10-2013, 03:10 PM
How in the name of christ did Ed outlast Ben?!

reece(:
11-10-2013, 05:03 PM
Ed should have gone in week one.
I think Mikkayla's time is up now or maybe Drew (Who votes for him?!).
How many shows left now ?.
5 weeks still :joker:

Spoon
12-10-2013, 03:06 AM
Ed said something to Tim about TIM playing a card or cards. What is with Ed and cards? :crazy:

Tarryn
12-10-2013, 10:31 AM
5 weeks still :joker:

5 weeks is a long time. A lot can still happen. I never thought I would say this but I miss Matt, Caleb & Heidi.
Tim is the only really interesting one left. Tahan still has time to upset another housemate though :elephant:

reece(:
16-10-2013, 08:46 PM
I think and hope it's out of Madaline and Ed to leave next.

Spoon
16-10-2013, 09:38 PM
I wish the kids group would only nominate Jade and Ed. Maddie out next is kind of a waste; she's barely there anyway, and if she's nominated she'll probably go. What kind of fanbase could she have? I know Ed is very unpopular but he at least has his family and their $ supporting him. The fact that the noms are face-to-face might make it more likely that Mad is nominated... easier to nominate an intruder to her face than someone who's been there from the start.

Marsh.
16-10-2013, 09:43 PM
Mikkayla should have at least outlasted Tithan.

crocs
20-10-2013, 04:02 AM
Australian BB made them do the face to face nominations correctly. They didn't let them know in advance and made them write them down before they were told. This way we got the real nominations and they were not able to switch them. I was kind of hoping that Ed would still have nominated Jade. Anyhow, British BB has failed in face to face nominations every time.

Tarryn
21-10-2013, 10:40 AM
Mikkayla should have at least outlasted Tithan.

Yes !.

starry
21-10-2013, 05:05 PM
Mikkayla went at just the right time, she was getting really annoying.

Tim seems to be losing it right now.

Tarryn
25-10-2013, 12:02 PM
Who voted for Boog to stay ?!.
She is so annoying. She can't shut up.

reece(:
25-10-2013, 04:54 PM
Atleast she's not Madabore.

Black Dagger
25-10-2013, 05:02 PM
Ed has to surely go next plz.

Slevin
26-10-2013, 09:41 AM
i caught up on the last two months of eps this last week and im glad Tahan outlasted Mikkayla. i warmed to her in the beginning but right around her hanging with the sisters i started not liking her anymore. Tahan FTW.

i agree Ed to got next or at least Jade.

Tarryn
26-10-2013, 10:33 AM
Tahan is a total bitch. She has never said a kind word about anyone. All she does is flick her hair & huff.
She is also quite boring (When not bitching about another HM).
Tim has been the star of this years show. Yes, he is as bad as Tahan in bad mouthing others but he has shown a nice side.

Spoon
28-10-2013, 06:50 PM
I think Boog has been a bad influence on Drew and Tahan, while bringing out goodness in Tim, as he's repelled by her shrill taunting tendencies and general awfulness.

Natalie.
29-10-2013, 12:10 PM
When's the final please?

Tarryn
29-10-2013, 12:11 PM
I think Boog has been a bad influence on Drew and Tahan, while bringing out goodness in Tim, as he's repelled by her shrill taunting tendencies and general awfulness.

If I was in that house with Boog I made need counselling & earphones :crazy:

Spoon
29-10-2013, 09:07 PM
When's the final please?

November 6th!

If I was in that house with Boog I made need counselling & earphones :crazy:

I don't know how they stand her.

Natalie.
30-10-2013, 01:29 PM
November 6th!

Thanks! :hugesmile:

BBUKAUSFAN
30-10-2013, 11:45 PM
No more ED XD

reece(:
30-10-2013, 11:47 PM
No more ED XD
Thank ****** for that... even if it is just for a week :laugh:

Black Dagger
31-10-2013, 12:03 AM
Tahan
Tim
Boog (just for the upset factor)

top 3 plz, but I like this top 5, as long as Tahan and Tim make the final idc.

Spoon
31-10-2013, 12:57 AM
Thanks! :hugesmile:

you're welcome, Moz! Should fly by without the Captain of the Fun Police in the House! :dance:

BB seems to be giving Tahan more tasks/airtime lately. Hmmm.... I think it'd be an outrage if she and Tim weren't the final two :nono: but if they were it would be fun to watch a daily show or two with JUST them being silly, chatting, and gloating. Either is a worthy winner.

Natalie.
31-10-2013, 08:07 AM
you're welcome, Moz! Should fly by without the Captain of the Fun Police in the House! :dance:

BB seems to be giving Tahan more tasks/airtime lately. Hmmm.... I think it'd be an outrage if she and Tim weren't the final two :nono: but if they were it would be fun to watch a daily show or two with JUST them being silly, chatting, and gloating. Either is a worthy winner.

So glad he's gone :elephant:

I agree, really want Tim to win!!I think Tahan might just do it though

Who do you think will go Monday?

Spoon
31-10-2013, 11:54 AM
Boog for sure is out , at long last! The final three can have a few days of intelligent conversations without her saying she's bored, just fell asleep, etc. Drew and Jade each have a following, but I'll guess Jade's has lost some enthusiasm and say she's out. What do you think?

Edited to add that of course I want Tim to win, too! I'm expecting Tahan to win, but I'd love it if Tim takes it all the way. He's been the narrator & the most entertaining IMO.

Natalie.
31-10-2013, 01:49 PM
Hoping it's Boog out, she gets on my nerves and I want Drew in final 3 too so want/think Jade will go also. Hoping people wont vote so she'll be with Ed sooner

I love Tim, he deserves it the most he is very entertaining I agree.Fingers crossed he wins!

Spoon
01-11-2013, 02:32 AM
Hoping it's Boog out, she gets on my nerves and I want Drew in final 3 too so want/think Jade will go also. Hoping people wont vote so she'll be with Ed sooner

I love Tim, he deserves it the most he is very entertaining I agree.Fingers crossed he wins!

I love Tim too! To think I was worried for his longetivity in the game when he first chose that ice cream over Tahan's blowdryer. :joker: He's done very well, and his trick and treat videos may have really helped him. I feel sad that he had to miss the birth of his niece, and couldn't be there for his sister and the rest of the family during what must have been a stressful/scary time. I hope the baby will be alright.

It is excellent that they gave Jade a bit of a wake-up call and combined it with some warm and fuzzy stuff. I hope she will be able to pull herself together and enjoy however much time she has left in the house. She's so insecure and puts herself down so much. It's sad. She doesn't deserve to be in the top 3, though. She isn't strategic and says she doesn't want to win.

Drew's expressions during Ed's farewell message were priceless. He's smart, sassy, and funny. Tully does my head in, but when she's away from Drew and he's not talking about her, I like him.

BBUKAUSFAN
01-11-2013, 04:42 AM
tim and tahan final 2 is the only result i will take.

jade and boog out on Monday

BBUKAUSFAN
01-11-2013, 04:42 AM
tim and tahan final 2 is the only result i will take.

jade and boog out on Monday

Natalie.
01-11-2013, 06:04 AM
I love Tim too! To think I was worried for his longetivity in the game when he first chose that ice cream over Tahan's blowdryer. :joker: He's done very well, and his trick and treat videos may have really helped him. I feel sad that he had to miss the birth of his niece, and couldn't be there for his sister and the rest of the family during what must have been a stressful/scary time. I hope the baby will be alright.

It is excellent that they gave Jade a bit of a wake-up call and combined it with some warm and fuzzy stuff. I hope she will be able to pull herself together and enjoy however much time she has left in the house. She's so insecure and puts herself down so much. It's sad. She doesn't deserve to be in the top 3, though. She isn't strategic and says she doesn't want to win.

Drew's expressions during Ed's farewell message were priceless. He's smart, sassy, and funny. Tully does my head in, but when she's away from Drew and he's not talking about her, I like him.

I was worried about that too, thinking he might be out!It is sad, it seemed like he didn't know she was pregnant but maybe I read that wrong. Hope the baby's ok, his nephew is cute!

I like Jade but don't want her to win, wonder how it'll go with her and Ed outside the house.I love Drew and yeah that bit was funny! :laugh: Didn't like him with Tully, like when Drew and Tim are together. Hope tey get a great friendship out of this

It's a shame that it's over soon, bbau is like a breath of fresh air compared to bbuk

Spoon
03-11-2013, 09:48 PM
I was worried about that too, thinking he might be out!It is sad, it seemed like he didn't know she was pregnant but maybe I read that wrong. Hope the baby's ok, his nephew is cute!

I like Jade but don't want her to win, wonder how it'll go with her and Ed outside the house.I love Drew and yeah that bit was funny! :laugh: Didn't like him with Tully, like when Drew and Tim are together. Hope tey get a great friendship out of this

It's a shame that it's over soon, bbau is like a breath of fresh air compared to bbuk

Jade could do with a lot of personal growth, self-esteem, and independence, but she seems to want to be nice and do well. If Ed goes on any "dates" with her, it would be 1. cruel and 2. just to try to redeem his image. He clearly doesn't care about her like that and should leave her be.

I do think Drew & Tim will stay pals! Thank goodness Drew didn't seem to care about the 'lead singer' comments.

BBAU is worlds better than BBUK! The humor, the challenges, the BB voice, the people...

zakman440
03-11-2013, 10:25 PM
Did anyone else watch that Rihanna 777 on 4music the other night? Tim was in it more than her!

BBUKAUSFAN
05-11-2013, 05:30 AM
ugh god hope jade doesnt win!

really want tahan to win now!!

reece(:
05-11-2013, 07:01 AM
Drew :sad:

Spoon
05-11-2013, 02:49 PM
I think Jade might believe Surly is an actual talking fish.