PDA

View Full Version : who thought GRACE was hiding behind Glynn

zira
12-08-2006, 01:11 PM
she was all for giving aisleyne a wicked tongue lashing??? if she had been voted in it was still her b'day so what was the difference when she went in 4 21 minutes..
i think she absolutely sh*t herself when she got those 21 minutes to go back in the bb house.. she couldn't even look at aisleyne.. what a lil cow'ard she is.. all mouth and no trousers..

aisleyne has gone up in my estimation, she might be a biatch but she stays true to her word...

Khudahafiz
12-08-2006, 02:23 PM
I think she wud have been more confident if all her gang was with her to back her up:bigsmile:

jrc
12-08-2006, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by zira
she was all for giving aisleyne a wicked tongue lashing??? if she had been voted in it was still her b'day so what was the difference when she went in 4 21 minutes..
i think she absolutely sh*t herself when she got those 21 minutes to go back in the bb house.. she couldn't even look at aisleyne.. what a lil cow'ard she is.. all mouth and no trousers..

aisleyne has gone up in my estimation, she might be a biatch but she stays true to her word... I think you kinda missed the point. Grace rose above it and ignorned the jumped up little bitch as it was her birthday, and wanted to talk to her friend for 20 minutes. Aisleyne the attention seeker however, decided to try to make herself the centre of attention as usual, and make it seem like she had to make a really difficult decision, when all she had to do was shut up and keep out.

zira
12-08-2006, 02:39 PM
i think where GRRace is concerned you have rose tinted glasses on.. but however your entitled to your opinion.. have a nice day

glitter
12-08-2006, 02:41 PM
I think Ash should kill herself lol, i cant stand her! she always faking it, she doesnt give a **** about suzie why is she sweating!! its not her problem she isnt her best friend!! grace should of broke her neck!

xGemmax
12-08-2006, 06:38 PM
Yeah!:hello::hello::hello::joker:Aisleyne - stick yooure big fat nose OUT OF IT!!!:mad::joker:

lambruscokid
12-08-2006, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by jrc

aisleyne has gone up in my estimation, she might be a biatch but she stays true to her word... I think you kinda missed the point. Grace rose above it and ignorned the jumped up little bitch as it was her birthday, and wanted to talk to her friend for 20 minutes. Aisleyne the attention seeker however, decided to try to make herself the centre of attention as usual, and make it seem like she had to make a really difficult decision, when all she had to do was shut up and keep out.

Well stated. That's exactly the way I saw it.

Smeggypants
13-08-2006, 07:59 PM
who thought GRACE was hiding behind Glynn...

I never thought that at all. I KNEW IT!!!

Complete coward biatch!!!!!!!

Pete2winBB7!
15-08-2006, 07:53 PM
I think Grace just wanted to enjoy her bday and couldn't be bothered with people like Aisleyne ruining it so well done to her!

Crystal-Rose
15-08-2006, 07:54 PM

aisleyne has gone up in my estimation, she might be a biatch but she stays true to her word...

could not agree more! :thumbs::thumbs:

Crystal-Rose
15-08-2006, 07:55 PM

devilsadvocate
15-08-2006, 08:02 PM
if i remember correctly,glynn was never one of the plastics.so why all of a sudden was grace glynn's biggest fan??? she never gave a flying fig about him when she was in the house. total coward.

and another thing,when davina said 'happy birthday' to grace she got a massive boo.how about that!! poetic justice or what.

imagine being booed on your 21st birthday by about 1000 people.shame!!!

amuseme
15-08-2006, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by devilsadvocate
if i remember correctly,glynn was never one of the plastics.so why all of a sudden was grace glynn's biggest fan??? she never gave a flying fig about him when she was in the house. total coward.

and another thing,when davina said 'happy birthday' to grace she got a massive boo.how about that!! poetic justice or what.

imagine being booed on your 21st birthday by about 1000 people.shame!!!

Shame on the people who booed her when she hasnt even done anything criminally wrong! And she is good friends with Glyn so she wanted to catch up, nothing wrong with that