PDA

View Full Version : Sharon is "head judge" this year

reece(:
28-08-2013, 07:08 PM
Yayy :dance:

Walsh added that he was also disappointed to not land the title of 'head judge' in his 10th - and supposedly final - year on The X Factor.

"I know what I'm looking for and I'm a team player and it's the best job in the world," he said. "I'm very grateful to be doing it and I know I'm lucky.

"Although as it is my 10th year I was kind of hoping to have the head judge mug but Sharon has stolen that this year from Gary [Barlow].

"Maybe the producers or ITV will buy me a carriage clock instead to mark my decade on the show."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a510132/louis-walsh-i-could-still-win-the-x-factor.html#ixzz2dIC33miX

reece(:
28-08-2013, 07:10 PM
OMG this other article on Sharon :joker:
Osbourne lists her pet hates among hopefuls as “singing with an American accent, miming lyrics with their hands and winking mid-song”. Yes, yes and yes. She had a notorious on-air rant at contestant Steve Brookstein during the show’s first final in which she described him as "fake" and "an average singer". He went on to win but she’s since been proved right. Little has been heard of Brookstein since.

Saph
28-08-2013, 07:28 PM
Queen.

Braden
28-08-2013, 07:43 PM
Well, at least it's not Gary...glad he's been knocked down a peg or two.

Jack.
29-08-2013, 12:17 AM
Tbh I think X factor is going to flop big time this series . The double audition is too much . Two episodes from now until 15th December is an over kill . I don't mind the live shows being on Saturday and Sunday . But I don't think that the auditions should be on Saturday and Sunday . Just Saturday is fine ,

Benjamin
29-08-2013, 12:19 AM
The only reason I will be watching this again after a while not doing so is because Sharon is back on. :love:

reece(:
29-08-2013, 12:32 AM
The only reason I will be watching this again after a while not doing so is because Sharon is back on. :love:
I'm mainly watching for Sharon and Lou Lou as well :amazed:

reece(:
29-08-2013, 10:26 AM
p0QKIG6OVM4