PDA

View Full Version : Who are your faves of BBAU this year then?

zakman440
13-09-2013, 07:22 AM
Mine are Tahan, Tim, Drew. Heidi and Rohan were in there until they were evicted. I cannot stand the 'Sugar Sisters' and share Tahan's pain, I'm not sure about Matt and Ed, as they don't really do anything. Mikkayla I have changed my mind about as she seems like the sisters' lap dog now (pun intended), and Jade just mopes about now. Tully is like marmite.

Natalie.
13-09-2013, 10:14 AM
Tim, Drew, Jade and sometimes Mikkayla/Ben

Tarryn
13-09-2013, 10:56 AM
I love Tim, Ben & Mikkayla.
Tim is good to watch & I love how the other men in the house are trying to out-smart him & losing.
Ben as I think people in there have not taken any time to get to know him. I think had Rohan stayed things would have been different.
Mikkayla as I love the look on the other housemates faces when she does not get evicted & also Tully hates her which makes me love Mikkayla !.

reece(:
13-09-2013, 06:03 PM
Tahan, Drew, Jade, Mikkayla.
I enjoy Tully for entertainment purposes.

BBUKAUSFAN
14-09-2013, 04:33 AM
Tahan, Drew, Jade, Mikkayla.
I enjoy Tully for entertainment purposes.

omf we both like the same people on aus and the people who were on the civilian UK one :elephant:

Spoon
14-09-2013, 04:11 PM
Tim is my favorite because he's active, surprising (his "Did you hear that, Tully?!" nomination springs to mind), funny, and intelligent.

I like Tahan too. Despite her frequent misuse of words such as "literally", she's quite smart and has been thinking strategically since the start. I like that she's such a spitfire.

Mikkayla is another spitfire; I find her really engaging, outspoken, positive, and fun. I don't like her hating that she's "Asian-looking", though and find her prejudiced remarks and jokes dismaying. How can a teacher with that mindset be expected to encourage her students with Asian ancestry to embrace their heritage? I do like Mikkayla though and am glad she will outlast all the gym rats who dislike her.

Drew was one of my faves at the start, both as a sidekick to Tim (love their pranks!) and because he seemed so nice, and has dreamy eyes lol. I go back-and-forth about him lately... his personality sort of ebbs and flows.

Tregard
15-09-2013, 11:29 PM
Tim, Ben and Tahan at the moment, with Drew taking the fourth spot left open by Xavier's departure :(

Him and Rohan didn't even get a chance!

reece(:
15-09-2013, 11:32 PM
Tim, Ben and Tahan at the moment, with Drew taking the fourth spot left open by Xavier's departure :(

Him and Rohan didn't even get a chance!
3 weeks is enough to make some HMs iconic, for those 2 it wasn't to be as they were deadwood.

Marsh.
15-09-2013, 11:41 PM
I can't believe Heidi was evicted. She's left a definite gap in the show, a big personality and the show is duller without her. Although bitchy at times, she was amusing. Tully should have gone home, I really can't stand her dramatics.

It's awful to see valuable space being taken up by the twins, Tahan and Ed who have contributed either nothing at all or nothing for several weeks.

Hopefully the fake eviction gives the series a much needed jolt of life. I'd love the reaction if it was Mikkayla, they think they've finally got rid of her and then the cat strikes back.

Tregard
16-09-2013, 12:18 AM
3 weeks is enough to make some HMs iconic, for those 2 it wasn't to be as they were deadwood.

I feel they could've been slow burners, although I've been wrong before :L

It's hard to compete with some of the bigger characters in there though, and there are many this year!

BBUKAUSFAN
16-09-2013, 12:59 AM
Hopefully the fake eviction gives the series a much needed jolt of life. I'd love the reaction if it was Mikkayla, they think they've finally got rid of her and then the cat strikes back.

tbh its going to be ben who will get the most votes and the fool wont have any idea what he is doing and it will be a train wreck when he goes back in cause no one will really care.

Spoon
16-09-2013, 02:54 AM
tbh its going to be ben who will get the most votes and the fool wont have any idea what he is doing and it will be a train wreck when he goes back in cause no one will really care.

I agree with this so much. "Nana, should I even listen in? Isn't that like eavesdropping? You always said [insert folksy saying here]" I'll just putter around in my pyjamas talking to myself about movies. After all, it's naughty to treat this like a game.

BBUKAUSFAN
16-09-2013, 07:53 AM
I agree with this so much. "Nana, should I even listen in? Isn't that like eavesdropping? You always said [insert folksy saying here]" I'll just putter around in my pyjamas talking to myself about movies. After all, it's naughty to treat this like a game.

we will see in just under 1hour, lets hope that Australia aren't stupid and vote more for the CAT! then ben.

NickUhasRocks
16-09-2013, 06:07 PM
Xavier, Ed, Heidi, Katie of Katie&Lucy, Jade, Drew, and Mikkayla. Hate the rest. It sickens me Ben is still in the house.

reece(:
16-09-2013, 06:09 PM
Ben is getting more annoying as ****** than Tim.

Spoon
16-09-2013, 06:47 PM
I'm kind of delighted that I'm not the only one who is finding Ben super-annoying. The live audience laughs at everything he does. Sure, it's a little funny that he's just there or wandering through when other people are actually doing things, and have storylines. But he treats this as a vacation and is so tryhard quirky and whiny that it grates.

/hijacking the faves thread, oops. :joker:

Marsh.
16-09-2013, 07:16 PM
I like Ben, at least he provides some amusement. Katie & Lucy, Tahan and Tully are worse. Ed is just a plank of wood, he should have been evicted instead of Xavier.

Ben remaining in the house was worth it for the moment between Drew and Tully when he revealed himself in the pool. :laugh:

Tarryn
17-09-2013, 10:23 AM
Mikkayla is still my fave. I like Ben but I agree it's the same old thing with him.
Who votes for Ed :bored: