PDA

View Full Version : What has Ash done to win,nothing.

BigBrother10:AllnewBigBro
13-08-2006, 06:42 PM
What has Ash done to win,nothing.Pete and Glyn diserve it more i cant believe people are being so stupid.:bored::puzzled:
Pete to win, Ash is now 11/2 2nd fav but she does not diserve to win to be honest people your on another planet.Pete or Glyn should be the last 2.I cant believe this why not last or previous weeks.Now you like her in the last wek i dont get that.I dont hate her but she has not done quite enogh to be a winner.

xGemmax
13-08-2006, 06:43 PM
I agree. Aisleyne does not deserve to win:nono:Pete or Glyn should win. They are the true winners of BB!:hello:

lucy1234
13-08-2006, 06:43 PM
i totally agree,pete or glyn 2 win!:hello:
ashlyene should ot even b in the final! sorry to ashlyene fans,but i dont like her!:mad:

kara
13-08-2006, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by BigBrother10:AllnewBigBro
What has Ash done to win,nothing.Pete and Glyn diserve it more i cant believe people are being so stupid.:bored::puzzled:
Pete to wiAsh is now 11/2 2nd fav but she does not diserve to win to be honest people your on another planet.Pete or Glyn should be the last 2.

she's more popular than the rest of the house put together at the moment, Pete has sat on the fence all the way through, Glynn is a bit gross, Ash is a lovely person

Mike
13-08-2006, 06:45 PM
The thing is though i'm not an Aisleyne fan at all but at least she has been involved alot throughout the show, Pete hasn't done no where near as much IMO and he is going to win the show.

Chrizzle
13-08-2006, 06:46 PM
I agree.
She hasnt been boring, but no way is she winning material
It would be a big disappointment

Jordan
13-08-2006, 06:47 PM
I would LOVE Nikki to win, but if she didn't, it would be great to see Glyn, Pete, even Richard win it. If *******yne wins then she is the most least deserving winner of all time. It would be like Makosi winning.

Razmataz
13-08-2006, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Jordan
I would LOVE Nikki to win, but if she didn't, it would be great to see Glyn, Pete, even Richard win it. If *******yne wins then she is the most least deserving winner of all time. It would be like Makosi winning.

You tell me what the biggest bit of this years big brother is.
And then work it out for yourself.

That damn twist with the HND during week 6 was probably the biggest twist in BB history, and Aisleyne went through that.

She made this years Big Brother.
And if it wasn't for her.
You would be missing a could couple of minutes of your best bits video clip that they show at the end of the last show.

blue_didi
13-08-2006, 06:52 PM
I hope she doesnt win....i wouldnt mind if she came 4th but I dont want nikki leaving before her (but looks like she is)

Chrizzle
13-08-2006, 06:53 PM
If she does win, i hope the crowd chant something like Pete Pete Pete or glyn glyn glyn through her interview, and boo her everytime she says anything

:bigsmile:

bananarama
13-08-2006, 06:54 PM
Ash like Nikki has been two of the hubs of BB7. Pete to put it bluntly has twitched about like a clown and little else. He is a good nice man me thinks just like Imogine is a nice lass. In reality Pete has done little personality wise. On the other hand Ash has gone through a lot and handled it in a fascinating way. I hope favour has turned her way for she deserves far more credit than thus far she has had. That is coming from a Nikki fan..........

In spite of being a Nikki fan me thinks my vote will go on Ash if by friday it is confirmed by the polls and betting that she has a good chance of winning or being runner up.

In fairness as she was voted out once I think Nikki should come about 4th or 5th.

xGemmax
13-08-2006, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Gladders
Originally posted by Jordan

You tell me what the biggest bit of this years big brother is.
And then work it out for yourself.

That damn twist with the HND during week 6 was probably the biggest twist in BB history, and Aisleyne went through that.

She made this years Big Brother.
And if it wasn't for her.
You would be missing a could couple of minutes of your best bits video clip that they show at the end of the last show.
I was fuming that *******yne got to go into the 'secret house' . What do you mean she went through all of that? :puzzled:Shes damn lucky to have been put in ther - she so would have been booted out that week if it wasnt for that http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/boese/a035.gif

Bells
13-08-2006, 06:56 PM
That's a really good point jem. The only reason she probably made it in there was because Susie would have been WAY more boring to watch. Lucky twist for her if you ask me, the one week she's put up - she gets that!

bananarama
13-08-2006, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Chrizzle
If she does win, i hope the crowd chant something like Pete Pete Pete or glyn glyn glyn through her interview, and boo her everytime she says anything

:bigsmile:

We don't want any silly pantomime booing on final might. It is a night of celebration for all the housemates that have entertained us for 13 weeks. They deserve that reward at least. Including Grace.....:laugh:

xGemmax
13-08-2006, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by ice_maiden02
That's a really good point jem. The only reason she probably made it in there was because Susie would have been WAY more boring to watch. Lucky twist for her if you ask me, the one week she's put up - she gets that!
I know:rolleyes:I was SO angry that SHE got that!:mad:I cant imagine them ever giving it to Grace:nono:

blue_didi
13-08-2006, 07:00 PM
Looks like she is going to come 2nd....(i know she wont win) glyn in my opinion deserves the second place more than ash...

Kore
13-08-2006, 07:03 PM
yeah i agree, hope aisleyne doesnt win. yuk, boooring.

blue_didi
13-08-2006, 07:05 PM
she wont win I dont even think she wants to win..she just wants to be liked...she would prefer to come 4th and not get booed rather than coming 2nd and getting booed :s.
I want nikki to leave after her so...=p

blue_didi
13-08-2006, 07:11 PM
ahhh...ash wont win..she will come 3rd...pete, glyn, ash, nikki..which is fair enough but I would prefer to see nikki leave after ash but I guess it doesnt matter...

Deep2
13-08-2006, 07:12 PM
Admin deleted: warning given

Psylocke
13-08-2006, 07:22 PM
Aish has done more things for big brother than the supposed "real" winner pete or that fake blonde troll they call nikki...Nikki may be a princess but aish is gonna be the queen of BB7...........well after dicky of course

James
13-08-2006, 08:18 PM
This topic has been 'pruned' of an argument between two posters - arguments on the forum spoil threads for the other users.

Get back on-topic...

xXxBubblesxXx
13-08-2006, 08:21 PM
what exactly has pete done to win?

Craiggy
13-08-2006, 08:30 PM
What has Pete done to win, nothing!

Bigmouth
13-08-2006, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by psylocke
Aish has done more things for big brother than the supposed "real" winner pete or that fake blonde troll they call nikki...Nikki may be a princess but aish is going to be the queen of BB7...........well after dicky of course

This is pure poetry!!!! :hello::hello::hello::thumbs:

ferg_luvs_bb7
13-08-2006, 08:36 PM
My question.
WHAT HAS PETE DONE TO WIN?
Oh hes so entertaining he says : "wankers" and kissed nikki. oh hes nice,
*Sarcastic*

kyri
13-08-2006, 09:38 PM
AISLEYNE HAS:

- Stood up to Grace
- Stood up to Sezer
- Stood up to Lisa
- Stood up to Spiral
- Shown her true feelings when up for eviction (argueing with Lea and Nikki)
- Made the House Next Door the twist it is
- Been the biggest cryer this year
- Sobbed when evicting Jonathan
- Had fits about hearing the chants "AISLEYNE OUT"
- Argued and stood up to Nikki
- Had fun with the tasks and parties
- Made everybody feel welcome
- Been an excellent housemate....

That's all i could think of on the spot..now tell me if that dull fake Pete comes anywhere near any of that!

letgo
13-08-2006, 09:45 PM
i think she deserves to win over pete or richard

Jordan
17-08-2006, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by kyri
AISLEYNE HAS:

- Stood up to Grace
- Stood up to Sezer
- Stood up to Lisa
- Stood up to Spiral
- Shown her true feelings when up for eviction (argueing with Lea and Nikki)
- Made the House Next Door the twist it is
- Been the biggest cryer this year
- Sobbed when evicting Jonathan
- Had fits about hearing the chants "AISLEYNE OUT"
- Argued and stood up to Nikki
- Had fun with the tasks and parties
- Made everybody feel welcome
- Been an excellent housemate....

That's all i could think of on the spot..now tell me if that dull fake Pete comes anywhere near any of that!

She sure made Jayne welcome didn't she... Evicting her because she was excited.

Slezer
17-08-2006, 01:50 PM
AISLEYNE HAS:

- Stood up to Grace- 30 seconds before leaving

- Stood up to Sezer- When was this?

- Stood up to Lisa- With all her buddies yeah

- Stood up to Spiral- No just cried for sympathy

- Shown her true feelings when up for eviction (argueing with Lea and Nikki)- She never argued :S

- Made the House Next Door the twist it is- Over dull Snoozie

- Been the biggest cryer this year- Again, crying for sympathy

- Sobbed when evicting Jonathan- SO?

- Had fits about hearing the chants "AISLEYNE OUT"- They were chanted for a reason. That's when she started the game plan

- Argued and stood up to Nikki- No she didn't, she just started on Nikki for no reason.

- Had fun with the tasks and parties- And nobody else did?

- Made everybody feel welcome- I seem to remember her picking on Sam that night, couldn't have been easy for her fellow new housemate

- Been an excellent housemate....- (More dots...)

emz438
17-08-2006, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Slezer
AISLEYNE HAS:

- Stood up to Grace- 30 seconds before leaving ...
no. Grace threw water over Susie 30 seconds before leaving. I think you're getting this confused. Aisleyne stood up to Grace when she was coming back into the house for her 21st birthday as well.

- Stood up to Sezer- When was this? ...
I can't actually remember much of "back then" lol but she saw through Sezer and knew how much of a bully he was.

- Stood up to Lisa- With all her buddies yeah ...
No. Not with all her buddies. She TOOK OFF HER HEELS so to not seem intimidating. For god's sake.

- Stood up to Spiral- No just cried for sympathy ...
She never cried for sympathy over SPIRAL! She was still nice to him even though she knew he liked her and was getting a bit freaky ...

- Shown her true feelings when up for eviction (argueing with Lea and Nikki)- She never argued :S ... What are you talking about? Have you been watching BB? She argued all the time. LOL.

- Made the House Next Door the twist it is- Over dull Snoozie ...
Um. No. By just being genuinely funny.

- Been the biggest cryer this year- Again, crying for sympathy ...
If that's the way you see it, okay, but somebody cannot go in there without forgetting the cameras are around them for at least SOME of the time. Once you've gotten used to the living room and settled into a routine, it's like you forget things are there. Surely everyone has that?

- Sobbed when evicting Jonathan- SO? ...
It twas sad.

- Had fits about hearing the chants "AISLEYNE OUT"- They were chanted for a reason. That's when she started the game plan ...
No. That's when she became more emotional because of what she's been through. As I've said before, anyone else can obviously change in the house - Pete, Glyn - but not Aisleyne. She can't look back to her past mistakes and regret what she's done, or it's "fake" or she's doing it for sympathy. DOUBLE STANDARDS PEOPLE!

- Argued and stood up to Nikki- No she didn't, she just started on Nikki for no reason ...
Maybe she thought that reason was valid. She hardly "started" on her. Nikki was going on about herself AGAIN, and Aisleyne stated what her conversation was, which was, er, boring.

- Had fun with the tasks and parties- And nobody else did?...
That wasn't implied.

- Made everybody feel welcome- I seem to remember her picking on Sam that night, couldn't have been easy for her fellow new housemate ...
I DON'T seem to remember that. I DO seem to remember Grace picking on Aisleyne and not making HER feel welcome.

- Been an excellent housemate....- (More dots...)
Er, ok.

Slezer
17-08-2006, 02:10 PM
No. Grace threw water over Susie 30 seconds before leaving. I think you're getting this confused. Aisleyne stood up to Grace when she was coming back into the house for her 21st birthday as well.

She never, she nervously approached her asking if shes made up with Suzie.

I can't actually remember much of "back then" lol but she saw through Sezer and knew how much of a bully he was.

Well why are you talknig about things you can't even remember?

No. Not with all her buddies. She TOOK OFF HER HEELS so to not seem intimidating. For god's sake.

OoOo!!! Took her heels off??

-She never cried for sympathy over SPIRAL! She was still nice to him even though she knew he liked her and was getting a bit freaky ...

Again, when did she stand up to spiral?

... What are you talking about? Have you been watching BB? She argued all the time. LOL.

Crying about being up for eviction? Where's the sportsmanship?

The only thing humorous about Aisleyne is that you think she should win.

It twas sad.
It twas, isn't a valid reason why she should win.

Maybe she thought that reason was valid. She hardly "started" on her. Nikki was going on about herself AGAIN, and Aisleyne stated what her conversation was, which was, er, boring.

You pretty much just reflected the ignorance of your fave housemate in yourself there

I DON'T seem to remember that. I DO seem to remember Grace picking on Aisleyne and not making HER feel welcome.

Well I will jog your memory. Aisleyne woke Sam up and abusively threatened her. I think everybody here remembers that.

Face it, Aisleyne has done so many bad things and is a bad person. Get her out.

emz438
17-08-2006, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Slezer
No. Grace threw water over Susie 30 seconds before leaving. I think you're getting this confused. Aisleyne stood up to Grace when she was coming back into the house for her 21st birthday as well.

She never, she nervously approached her asking if shes made up with Suzie.

Well why are you talknig about things you can't even remember?

OoOo!!! Took her heels off??

-She never cried for sympathy over SPIRAL! She was still nice to him even though she knew he liked her and was getting a bit freaky ...

Again, when did she stand up to spiral?

... What are you talking about? Have you been watching BB? She argued all the time. LOL.

Crying about being up for eviction? Where's the sportsmanship?

The only thing humorous about Aisleyne is that you think she should win.

It twas sad.
It twas, isn't a valid reason why she should win.

You pretty much just reflected the ignorance of your fave housemate in yourself there

Well I will jog your memory. Aisleyne woke Sam up and abusively threatened her. I think everybody here remembers that.

Face it, Aisleyne has done so many bad things and is a bad person. Get her out.

Hey, I have to say, so was Sezer. You still like him, so I can have my own opinion and say I like Aisleyne.

Slezer
17-08-2006, 02:16 PM
I dont make false facts up about Sezer. By all means support your fave housemate, but dont make up facts that never happened :tongue:

emz438
17-08-2006, 02:20 PM
I don't agree that I make up false facts about Aisleyne.:devil:
I find her funny to watch, if you don't, that's your opinion. I don't agree that she's being fake, and if you do then that's still your opinion! I don't think I "reflected ignorance" etc. etc. ... and I still don't remember Aisleyne waking Sam up and threatening her, but whatever.

Pete2win
17-08-2006, 02:36 PM
In my eyes if she won it would be a travesty! I used to like her but now she just cries and is too sensitive of what people think of her. Plus she always assumes she'll go (her autobiography being black means she is going does it?

Slezer
17-08-2006, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Pete2win
In my eyes if she won it would be a travesty! I used to like her but now she just cries and is too sensitive of what people think of her. Plus she always assumes she'll go (her autobiography being black means she is going does it?

Someone explain to me what happened with her and her biography i missed it.

Sam
17-08-2006, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by BigBrother10:AllnewBigBro
Pete to win, Ash is now 11/2 2nd fav but she does not diserve to win to be honest people your on another planet.Pete or Glyn should be the last 2.I cant believe this why not last or previous weeks.Now you like her in the last wek i dont get that.I dont hate her but she has not done quite enogh to be a winner.

GOD!!! another anti aisleyne thread stop making them why dont someone make one thread and people insult her all in that one, these threads are so annoying. would you bother to look if there was another anti aisleyne thread before u made one.:devil:

unable2register
17-08-2006, 02:51 PM
A vote for Arseleyne is a vote for a mindless moron by mindless morons.

Admin warning and 24 hour posting ban given: Describing Another group of fans as 'mindless morons' can only cause more arguments

Sam
17-08-2006, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by unable2register

god why do people take this whole game to seriously. its pathetic. p a t h e t i c. if you dont like aisleyne then fine but dont nag about it and that goes to all anti asileyne fans or any other people who hate other people. say who u want to win be happy. stop whinging.:thumbs:

emz438
17-08-2006, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by snig06
Originally posted by unable2register

god why do people take this whole game to seriously. its pathetic. p a t h e t i c. if you dont like aisleyne then fine but dont nag about it and that goes to all anti asileyne fans or any other people who hate other people. say who u want to win be happy. stop whinging.:thumbs:

And stop calling people mindless morons. It may be considered a personal attack.