PDA

View Full Version : Which HMs think there going to win??in your oppinion

Psylocke
13-08-2006, 08:12 PM
I Reckon Pete and Glyn think there going to win and i think nikki to an extent aswell.

Dicky,aish and jennie probably dont think they have a chance

ferg_luvs_bb7
13-08-2006, 08:18 PM
Pete and Glyn.
Although i wasnt aisleyne to win.

kara
13-08-2006, 08:32 PM
pete and glynn think they will win, ash doesn't think in her wildest dreams that she could win

Mike
13-08-2006, 08:33 PM
Pete and Glyn definately think their going to win.

Bigmouth
13-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Aisleyene Will win..:thumbs:

Craiggy
13-08-2006, 09:59 PM
PETE and GYLN think they are going to win!

RICHARD think's he ahs a chance as does NIKKI!

AISLEYNE thinks that she has no chance of winning , JENNIE knows she wont win!

Blink_Me
13-08-2006, 10:00 PM
Batman and Robin.

xGemmax
I dont think any of them think theyre going to win:nono::nono::nono:

Chrizzle
Aisleyne did think she was gonna win, she called her dress her 'winning dress', and referred to herself As chantelle

then she heard the chants
AISLEYNE OUT AISLEYNE OUT AISLEYNE OUT AISLEYNE OUT AISLEYNE OUT AISLEYNE OUT AISLEYNE OUT AISLEYNE OUT AISLEYNE OUT AISLEYNE OUT AISLEYNE OUT AISLEYNE OUT AISLEYNE OUT AISLEYNE OUT AISLEYNE OUT AISLEYNE OUT AISLEYNE OUT AISLEYNE OUT AISLEYNE OUT AISLEYNE OUT

NOT Aisleyne to win :laugh:

kara
13-08-2006, 10:02 PM
pETE AND gLYNN

Smeggypants
13-08-2006, 10:10 PM
Smeggy to win!!!!

HOT TOPICS! HOT TOPICS!! HOT TOPICS!!!

witttthhhhhhhhhhh

Smeggy Smeggy Smeggy

onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

TIBB TIBB TIBB

THIS IS BIG BROTHER FM!!!!!!!!!!

sl3ptsolong
14-08-2006, 06:19 AM
Nikki thinks pete will win thats why she has attatched herself to him i mean come on if ye cant win then being the winners gf is second best. she thinks she will be second though i imagin.
Aisleyne wants to win and be accepted but she doesnt think she stands a chance.
Glyn wants to win and plays up to the camera's he's acting alot in my opinion. he's always saying like "suzie isnt entertaining why is she here" so obviously he thinks he is entertaining and has to try to pleased the public.
Richard is just going with the flow and thinks pete glyn and nikki are favourtites though he hasnt got a clue aisleyne is a leadin contender.
Pete doesnt care if he wins or not he's just in it for the experience really.
Jennie doesnt think she will win she's the same as pete in it for the experience winning wont cross her mind much i dont think

Pete2win
14-08-2006, 12:20 PM
Aisleyne doesn't think she's going to win and she's right I hope!:nono:

Pete2win
14-08-2006, 12:22 PM
How can aisleyne think she's going to win with so many people chanting "AISLEYNE OUT!" the other day!

Legend
14-08-2006, 12:30 PM
Pete & Glyn think they will because throughout they have had numerous housemate saying there going to win.
Richard probably thinks he's in with a chance after surviving 6 evictions.
Nikki probably does after being voted back in.
Aisleyne definatly doesn't after all the chants and even though Jennie has survies 3 evictions, she knows she's not going to win because she came in 6 weeks late and knows people like Pete, Glyn will win. Plus, i don't think winning has crossed her mind, i think she's just in it for the experience.

EXODUS
14-08-2006, 12:36 PM
I think Glyn thinks hes going two win because Ash has told him the other night ' u'll walk up those stairs and BB will say Glyn you are the winner' and he lagughed at it but i think that he thinks that hes got a good chance of winning. He is sooo smug. Ash, Pete, Nikki or Dickie two WIN!

tropical_sunset
14-08-2006, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by EXODUS
I think Glyn thinks hes going two win because Ash has told him the other night ' u'll walk up those stairs and BB will say Glyn you are the winner' and he lagughed at it but i think that he thinks that hes got a good chance of winning. He is sooo smug. Ash, Pete, Nikki or Dickie two WIN!

He isnt smug. He has never said he thinks he is going to win, others keep saying it, especially ash and dickie. They are trying to win votes by coming across as nice and caring!
He stands as good a chance as pete.