PDA

View Full Version : What has pete done 2 win?

ferg_luvs_bb7
13-08-2006, 08:40 PM
Yes i know i will get stick for this.
But all hes done is said "wankers" and minced around being quite nice. not my idea of that entertaining

Girardo
13-08-2006, 08:46 PM
AMEN!!!

hes a nice guy but apart from "wankers" which evoked a good few laughs from me in the firt 2 weeks hes boring and hes been boring the whole way through.
tonites episode (i'm currently watching) is painfully boring and its all bin centered on him.

RICHARD2WIN- THE MAN IS A LEGEND!!

Bigmouth
13-08-2006, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by ferg_luvs_bb7
Yes i know i will get stick for this.
But all hes done is said "wankers" and minced around being quite nice. not my idea of that entertaining

Hes done
jack shi*..Apart from doing scenes from Jim Carrey films.:thumbs:

ferg_luvs_bb7
13-08-2006, 08:51 PM
I mean hes a nice guy, but thats it really. I havent found myself entertained by him. The show wouldnt be the shame without Dickie, Grace, Aisleyne. the entertaining housemates.

Blink_Me
13-08-2006, 08:51 PM
And what has Ash done? Beside her routine cries and attention seeking.

Ella
13-08-2006, 08:54 PM
Petes the only housemate that doesnt pick arguments, hes the only HM thats 100% genuine, he doesnt cry for attention like a certain hm, hes FIT, hes caring, mental, funny missed anything lol..and his diary room enteries are HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!! EZAMAAAANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Dan_
13-08-2006, 08:54 PM
I think he's been hilarious on tonight's episode to be honest.

Ella
13-08-2006, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by BB fernzy
I think he's been hilarious on tonight's episode to be honest.

OMG! Yes haha i cant stop laughing at him!

ferg_luvs_bb7
13-08-2006, 08:58 PM
Yeah Pete has won.

ferg_luvs_bb7
13-08-2006, 08:58 PM
He is fit i suppose...

ferg_luvs_bb7
13-08-2006, 08:59 PM
Sorry to offend peoplez

Girardo
13-08-2006, 09:00 PM
WTF?????

THIS HAS BEEN THE MOST BORING EP' IN AGES!!
TERRIBLE. I HAVENT LAUGHED AT ALL. YEAH HE DOESNT PICK ARGUMENTS BUT PETE IS SO BORING.
aisylnene and dicky ahve been alot more entertaining throughout the show.

Ella
13-08-2006, 09:00 PM
Lol you havent offended anyone babe

ferg_luvs_bb7
13-08-2006, 09:04 PM
Lol sorry though! my post normally offend everyone. lol with the grace stuff :P :dance: oopsies then

Chrizzle
13-08-2006, 09:06 PM
I see your supportingAisleyne

Whats she done to win?

ferg_luvs_bb7
13-08-2006, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Chrizzle

Whats she done to win?
Ive just found her entertaining. Whereas i have not found pete that entertaining, aisleynes crying and stuff keeps me amused.
Actually dont worry, im just going to abandon this, im really bad at this

afc1004life
13-08-2006, 09:12 PM
I really do not want pete to win. i think ppkl are just sympathising with him and alot of ppl in the house are being too overly nice to him to make themselves feel better. Any time pete dose something like that song he got richard to play in the radio task, the song which hes mum was in wasnt really any good, and im sure it wasnt the housemates cup of tea either, but cause it was pete that chose and liked it they were all like "oh this song is amazing " "wow" etc etc. However if glyn or jennie had played it the rest of the house would have been like "this is crap!"
Also I cant really remeber many things that stand out for me to make Pete a worthy winner. the prison task he was miserable, for a start in that nightclub he won for the bike race he was miserable too.
Come on people glyn to win!!! I saw the result of that poll thred "who do u want to win" and aisylene had the most votes!! are mental or something??!!! Have u been watching the same bb?

Chrizzle
13-08-2006, 09:12 PM

Whats she done to win?
Ive just found her entertaining. Whereas i have not found pete that entertaining, aisleynes crying and stuff keeps me amused.
Actually dont worry, Im just going to abandon this, Im really bad at this

Lol i dont wanna argue with you, cos you rock
But Petes outbursts have kept me entertained, his little relationships with Lisa, lea, and Nikki
Hes been really fun, especially tonight
Hes done much more than Aisleyne

Mike
13-08-2006, 09:13 PM
Pete has done pretty much nothing for weeks now, at first he was a good laugh especially with Lisa them two were hilarious, he only makes me laugh in the DR now and that is mainly down to his tourettes.

ferg_luvs_bb7
13-08-2006, 09:15 PM

Whats she done to win?
Actually dont worry, Im just going to abandon this, Im really bad at this

Lol i dont want to argue with you, cos you rock
But Petes outbursts have kept me entertained, his little relationships with Lisa, lea, and Nikki
Hes been really fun, especially tonight
Hes done much more than Aisleyne
Hehe i dont wanna argue either. Yeah he was entertaining tonight, hes better than he is when hes sad. Bless him. I will always like him though. :P hehe sorry guyz x

Craiggy
13-08-2006, 09:55 PM
He has done nothing!!

Chrizzle
13-08-2006, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Craiggy
He has done nothing!!

and your favourite *******yne has?

Ella
13-08-2006, 09:56 PM
:elephant:

easypeasy
13-08-2006, 09:57 PM
Ash has done more than he has......

Chrizzle
Originally posted by Elz_Belz
:elephant:

Awww
Lets call it Squish

xGemmax
Its Aisleyne that has done nothing:nono: Pete has been so entertaining. He really nice where as Aisleyne is a fake annoying cow:rolleyes: I cant see how people could prefer her over him!:puzzled:

xGemmax
13-08-2006, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by easypeasy
Ash has done more than he has......
You must be joking http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c035.gif

Ella
13-08-2006, 09:58 PM
Yaaay Praise Squish :elephant:

Smeggypants
13-08-2006, 10:09 PM
Smeggy to win!!!!

HOT TOPICS! HOT TOPICS!! HOT TOPICS!!!