PDA

View Full Version : tonites episode was rubbish!!- Pete is so boring!!

Girardo
13-08-2006, 09:03 PM
tonite was crap. pete was boring and his continual slobbering with Nikki was pathetic and sickening.

if this week carries on like this it will be a **** finale week.

RICHARD OR ASH TO WIN!!!!!!
(pref' rich)

ferg_luvs_bb7
13-08-2006, 09:03 PM
Yup. Ive never been reli entertained by him!

Bigmouth
13-08-2006, 09:04 PM
Its a load of sh#t:tongue:

amuseme
Admittedly I have found it boring ever since Grace left. I thought she spiced it up loads

Chrizzle
Are you joking?

I couldnt stop laughing

Blink_Me
How is Ash exciting?

RAS
I thought tonights show was pretty funny!

Ollie!
13-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Tonights episode was really funny actually!

kara
13-08-2006, 09:07 PM
Great, lets get pete drunk, that'll be really amusing

Girardo
13-08-2006, 09:07 PM
its people like you (who like pete) that make this show boring (well not as exciting as it could be).

you vote out all the good characters like Sezer, Grace and even Mikey (when he left he was at his most enetertaining) and keep boring shites like imogen and even pete in for so long!!

yes they may be nice but their just not good entertaining characters. i did hate grace though but i would liked her to have stayed-GOOD CHARACTER!!

Blink_Me
13-08-2006, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Girardo
its people like you (who like pete) that make this show boring (well not as exciting as it could be).

you vote out all the good characters like Sezer, Grace and even Mikey (when he left he was at his most enetertaining) and keep boring shites like imogen and even pete in for so long!!

yes they may be nice but their just not good entertaining characters. i did hate grace though but i would liked her to have stayed-GOOD CHARACTER!!

To you Sezer, Grace and Mikey might be good characters, but to others they were obviously not entertaining in the slightest - because they're out.

If you like people who argue, cry and moan all the time, well, that's fine, but I have to vote out who I find boring, which was them people.

Girardo
13-08-2006, 09:13 PM
if u find pete entertaining over those characters u r positively weird.

kara
13-08-2006, 09:13 PM
Pete is boring now, he has to get pissed up to provide a small amount of entertainment, ash is funny when shes sober - a stronger sign of personality

Blink_Me
13-08-2006, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by kara
Pete is boring now, he has to get p****d up to provide a small amount of entertainment, ash is funny when shes sober - a stronger sign of personality

Then, why hasn't Ash made me laugh once since she was sober?

Every single character besides Suzie and Ash, has made me laugh.

Girardo
agreed kara
although i'd say rich is funny 24/7

kara
yes i like rich too

Chrizzle
13-08-2006, 09:16 PM
Petes not boring at all
Susie was boring

Pete does much more.
He gets involved, he has little one liners
People just dont want him to win, calling him boring is the easy way out.

Dan_
13-08-2006, 09:16 PM
I've never found Aisleyne intentionallyfunny.Pete's made me laugh a lot and tonight even when he was just sitting in the diary room chair looking bored I couldn't help but laugh.

dudul
13-08-2006, 09:17 PM
yes pete was like really boring tonight everything was about him or him and nikki. no but really it was i think alot of people are going to start to get sick of him and i hope they do. maybe thats what big brother is trying to acheive now.bb doesnt just mess up the hm's minds they are messing ours up aswell and there doing a good job of it

Ollie!
13-08-2006, 09:18 PM

Who are you refering to? I'm a Glyn fan and I don't think Pete has been that entertaining and he was boring for 3 or 4 weeks. Apart from tonight when I thought he was funny.

Girardo
13-08-2006, 09:18 PM
obviously pete isnt as boring as suzie but then again no one was!!

dudul
13-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Blink_Me
Pete is boring now, he has to get p****d up to provide a small amount of entertainment, ash is funny when shes sober - a stronger sign of personality

because you dont like her...so your obviously gonna try and not laugh arn't you

amuseme
13-08-2006, 09:19 PM
The only time I found Ais funny was when she was juggling a bottle and it hit her in the face lol but then again I think I was just laughing at that fact and not her

Blink_Me
13-08-2006, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by dudul
Originally posted by Blink_Me

because you dont like her...so your obviously going to try and not laugh arn't you

I don't like Grace or Sezer, but they made me laugh at least once.

xGemmax
13-08-2006, 09:21 PM
Are you joking?:joker:Tonights show was hilarious. You obviously have NO sense of humour whatsoever:wink:

Girardo
13-08-2006, 09:22 PM
i laugh readily. but not at ****!!

dudul
13-08-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by jem_stone16
Are you joking?:joker:Tonights show was hilarious. You obviously have NO sense of humour whatsoever:wink:

yes i do have a sense of humour actually... it's alot better than yours if you find pete so funny he is playing upto the cameras that isn't humour that was TRYING!!! to be funny

xSammyx
13-08-2006, 09:26 PM
i thought tonights show was hilarious!!:laugh::laugh:

xGemmax
Well it looks as if you lot dont if you dont find tonights show funny as it was hilarious:joker::xyxwave:

Psylocke
tonite was c**p. pete was boring and his continual slobbering with Nikki was pathetic and sickening.

if this week carries on like this it will be a **** finale week.

RICHARD OR ASH TO WIN!!!!!!
(pref' rich)

Yep agreed

This pekki bollocks is..well....bollocks,Its gonna be on shite last week if it goes like this.....booorrriinngg episode

James
13-08-2006, 09:28 PM
if u find pete entertaining over those characters u r positively weird.

Saying other forum members are weird is not treating people with respect. Don't use text speech either on the forum.

Originally posted by jem_stone16

Saying other forum members have no sense of humour is not treating people with respect.

We'll have to give out warnings if people don't play by the rules.

Arneldo
13-08-2006, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by BB fernzy
I've never found Aisleyne intentionallyfunny.Pete's made me laugh a lot and tonight even when he was just sitting in the diary room chair looking bored I couldn't help but laugh.

Agree!
Im starting to really like Pete this week! he is a really nice, funny guy. Him in the Diary Room tonight was one of the highlights of the series for me.

dudul
13-08-2006, 09:34 PM
yup well atleast he's done what he's tried to do

sunny
13-08-2006, 09:38 PM
yeah it was really boring

Craiggy
13-08-2006, 09:51 PM
Tonights was broign!

Very Pro- Nikki and Pete

and

Very anti-ais! (she wan't shown at all really) :nono:

joshy
13-08-2006, 09:53 PM
i forgot it was on.

xGemmax
13-08-2006, 09:53 PM
arrrrrrrgh http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/boese/g045.gif

Blink_Me
13-08-2006, 09:55 PM
Yeah, maybe they should have shown Ash sitting on her ass all day or in bed, because that's where she was. That would have made the show more exciting. Go Ash! Vote Ash 100 billion more times, people! Ash united!

xGemmax
13-08-2006, 09:56 PM
Everyone - vote for Pete 100 times!!!!!!!! :joker:

kara
13-08-2006, 09:58 PM
pete fans are on the run now! Let us Ash Fans keep the pressure on, keep voting as though your life depended on it!

It's not about anger, it's about peace

Girardo
13-08-2006, 10:01 PM
jem_16 you have a pretty face (assumin u look like mischa barton) so i will try and train to u to realise the error of your ways.

i hope you havent done something stupid like vote pete already.
1) Rich
2) ash
3) Glyn
4) pete
5) jennie
6) nikki

sl3ptsolong
14-08-2006, 06:10 AM
tonight show was hilarious lol come on i doubt any of you could be as entertaining for an hour locked in a cupboard withsome alchohol. it was classic. the kebab aswell made a nice touch lol. he went in ragin and shattered and came out happy and drunk lol

Girardo
14-08-2006, 07:09 AM
what they hell did he do??
not much. the funniest thing was jumping in the pool. he did nothing really in diary room. rich would have been x10 funnier. he would of actually provided a load of amusing witticisms and engaged big bro in good conversation.
pete didnt really say much. i dont dislike pete but hes too boring to be a winner!!

SiMoN!
14-08-2006, 07:43 AM
pete is not boring, if anyone wa boring on that HL its nikki

pete was funny

andybigbro
14-08-2006, 08:09 AM
pete was not boring but either was nikki simon:thumbs:

kelswife
14-08-2006, 08:14 AM
[quote]Originally posted by jem_stone16
Are you joking?:joker:Tonights show was hilarious. You obviously have NO sense of humour whatsoever:wink: [/quote
Ithought it was really funny as well:joker: thank god it wasnt just nikki and pete kissing:thumbs: