PDA

View Full Version : Which Audition Process Do You Prefer?

Smithy
22-09-2013, 10:20 PM
wait for tha poll

Josy
22-09-2013, 10:25 PM
The room audition.

I actually want to see the audition and not the cameras panning to all the stupid reactions from the crowd.

joeysteele
22-09-2013, 10:27 PM
The room auditions and I cannot see the point of putting acts through to the arena and then they do badly, as with that guy doing 'Reet Petite' tonight, yet being put through still to boot camp because he was better on his room audition.
Just plain ridiculous and I think anyway the talent is at best average this series from all I have watched.

Sophiee
22-09-2013, 10:31 PM
just the room audition then moving straight onto bootcamp without another audition in between.

BigSister
22-09-2013, 10:38 PM
I like both of them tbh IF they are good on the arena and the room not good in room and average/bad at arena but get put through
If not I would say prob room on own as sometimes you got some of the more weird ones playing up to the crowd and then getting through

Jack_
22-09-2013, 10:42 PM
The rooms have always been and will always be the best audition format, they should never have been ditched. The awful acts are always more hilarious too because it's so much more awkward

The idea of double auditions is alright on paper but it all seems a bit pointless really and tonight's show was terribly put together with half of it spent showing acts that haven't even had their room auditions shown and they didn't even bother to show a clip of them either like they have in previous weeks (which was somewhat sufficient) which just left me going 'well who the hell are they?' for most of the show

One thing I am glad of is that they've cut the auditions back to four weeks because six has always dragged but I also like that there's a Sunday show from the beginning, so next year I'd just ditch the arena auditions and have eight room shows for the first four weekends. Perfect

Jordan.
22-09-2013, 10:56 PM
The room auditions even though it hasn't been as good as I hoped http://i.imgur.com/i2BFVD2.png

Josy
23-09-2013, 11:02 AM
The rooms have always been and will always be the best audition format, they should never have been ditched. The awful acts are always more hilarious too because it's so much more awkward

The idea of double auditions is alright on paper but it all seems a bit pointless really and tonight's show was terribly put together with half of it spent showing acts that haven't even had their room auditions shown and they didn't even bother to show a clip of them either like they have in previous weeks (which was somewhat sufficient) which just left me going 'well who the hell are they?' for most of the show

One thing I am glad of is that they've cut the auditions back to four weeks because six has always dragged but I also like that there's a Sunday show from the beginning, so next year I'd just ditch the arena auditions and have eight room shows for the first four weekends. Perfect

Yeah this annoyed me, I too was saying who the hell are these people when half of the auditions were being shown.

Its a pity they ruined it the way they cut it all because if done right I think it could have worked really well.

I also think they spend too much time/too much of the show editing in stupid little montages about some of the contestants so last night for example we were seeing about 5 seconds of some auditions and a lot more (too much IMO) of others.

Black Dagger
23-09-2013, 12:12 PM
Just the room tbh.. double auditions is pointless, half of them were tragic at the arena stage but because they delivered in the room, they still got through, so daft.