PDA

View Full Version : Pete will pay bb back for the microphone...

kara
13-08-2006, 09:17 PM
...when he gets out

He's that sure that he'll win:mad:

amuseme
13-08-2006, 09:18 PM
Well he will. I dont want him to win, I want Glyn to win but its obvious Pete is going to

Chrizzle
Originally posted by kara
...when he gets out

Omg.
He said 'I'd get the money together'
Stop picking at everything he does, its really mindless and stupid.

Blink_Me
...when he gets out

I don't remember him saying "oh, I'll pay you back with my 100,000 pound I get from winning this show."

I must have missed that part. :rolleyes:

Bigmouth
Originally posted by amuseme
Well he will. I dont want him to win, I want Glyn to win but its obvious Pete is going to

Anything could happen:wink:

Dan_
13-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Oh you're so biased that it's not even funny.Would you be saying the same if it was Aisleyne who said it? :rolleyes:

xGemmax
13-08-2006, 09:20 PM
...when he gets out

Just because you want 'queen' aisleyne to win. This is complete rubbish. Just becasue he said that why does that mean he thinks he will win?:puzzled:Stop making things up its not working:joker:

xGemmax
13-08-2006, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by BB fernzy
Oh you're so biased that it's not even funny.Would you be saying the same if it was Aisleyne who said it? :rolleyes:
I know its sickening http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/ekelig/e022.gif

jussumkid
13-08-2006, 09:21 PM
Hang on guys ok, i dont think pete ment it that way but ur all going off on one but ur the first to post petty things about Aisleyne so u no , follow ur own morals

Like Poke fun at Aisleyne threads and

Another thing I hate about Aisleyne

Double standards are nt gd!

lily.
13-08-2006, 09:22 PM
...when he gets out

I don't recall him mentioning anything about winning... Do you think that's the only way he will earn money? Has it escaped your notice that 90% of BB HMs make money at some point on their eviction, regardless of how far they make it?

Are you so biased against Pete that you are willing to make things up and basically make a mountain out of a molehill. Face it girl, Pete & Nikki (much as I don't like either of them much) are the main rivals to your pet Aisleyne winning..

dudul
13-08-2006, 09:22 PM
no it's sickening that your getting so uptught about what we say when its pete people are dissin. but if it ws ash you would be happy to join in

amuseme
13-08-2006, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by jussumkid
Hang on guys ok, i dont think pete ment it that way but ur all going off on one but ur the first to post petty things about Aisleyne so u no , follow ur own morals

Yeah I like Grace and theres been loads of hating Grace threads, so why not some anti-Aisleyne threads?

xGemmax
13-08-2006, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by dudul
no it's sickening that your getting so uptught about what we say when its pete people are dissin. but if it ws ash you would be happy to join in
No i wouldnt believe it or not. I only discuss Aisleyne when she has annoyed me and that wouldnt:wink:Its the other way around

Dan_
Yer and your not uptight when people have a go at Aisleyne.The opening post was take things out of context in attempt to make Pete look bad, it aint happening.

jussumkid
If thats the case then why be so uptight abt some anti Pete ones?

xGemmax
Were not being uptight. If you lot can make accusations - we have a right to disagree:mad:

Dan_
13-08-2006, 09:26 PM
At least try and make the accusations against him believable rather than taking something he said way out of context.

lily.
13-08-2006, 09:27 PM

I'm not a fan of Pete...or Aisleyne for that matter... however, I take exception to posts being created without any foundation.

The original post in this thread is b0llocks to put it mildly.

xGemmax
13-08-2006, 09:27 PM
I know. Its pathetic:xyxwave:

dudul
13-08-2006, 09:28 PM
we dont make anti pete 1s we only do if we see an anti aisleyne 1. do you no what just get over yourseves. you think the sun shines out of petes ass. i wouldnt piss on him if he burst into flames. he is actually really really annoying.

lily.
13-08-2006, 09:28 PM

.. and what's with the "uptight" suggestion... because we dare to challenge someone else's opinion we are uptight?... FFS kid.. are we just supposed to agree with everyone...?

xGemmax
13-08-2006, 09:29 PM
we dont make anti pete 1s we only do if we see an anti aisleyne 1. do you no what just get over yourseves. you think the sun shines out of petes ass. i wouldnt p**s on him if he burst into flames. he is actually really really annoying.
At least the anti aisleyne ones have valid points. This one is complete ****:mad:

dudul
13-08-2006, 09:33 PM
what like "aisleyne a ******" yer that 1 was great wasn't it... atleast ours are real quotes and by the way if pete ran after you with a knife you'd still probably want him to win us would all say "he's had a hard life" yep so what alot of people in the final have like rich and ash

xGemmax
13-08-2006, 09:33 PM
what like "aisleyne a ******" yer that 1 was great wasn't it... atleast ours are real quotes and by the way if pete ran after you with a knife you'd still probably want him to win us would all say "he's had a hard life" yep so what alot of people in the final have like rich and ash
I didnt start that thread. :rolleyes:

lily.
13-08-2006, 09:34 PM
I don't want Pete to win.. read my sig before you make assumptions..

I don't care if ppl want to say bad stuff about Pete. I just happen to think the original post in this thread is sh!t.. it's a falsehood.. a lie... is that ok?

Ella
13-08-2006, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Chrizzle
...when he gets out

Omg.
He said 'I'd get the money together'
Stop picking at everything he does, its really mindless and stupid.

:thumbs:
Finding fault with Perfect Pete is not permittedon this forum SHAME ON YOU!

Only joking mods sorry :sad:

Chrizzle
13-08-2006, 09:35 PM
Lol Ella :bigsmile:

Arneldo
13-08-2006, 09:36 PM
Some people look to much into things.

All he said is that he will get the money and pay them back lol.

dudul
13-08-2006, 09:36 PM
no it's not a lie but like you just said it's a lie so is that 1 about asileyne so there you go why don't you go and write something about that being a li even if you don't like er that much

lily.
13-08-2006, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Elz_Belz
:thumbs:
Finding fault with Perfect Pete is not permittedon this forum SHAME ON YOU!

Only joking mods sorry :sad:

You know what though Elz... seriously.. talking chit is permitted on this forum and some people just take it to the extreme! :nono::tongue:

lily.
13-08-2006, 09:38 PM
no it's not a lie but like you just said it's a lie so is that 1 about asileyne so there you go why don't you go and write something about that being a li even if you don't like er that much

Why don't you go back to school...(assuming you have left) and take "Punctuation 101"... :thumbs:

amuseme
13-08-2006, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Stropz

Why don't you go back to school...(assuming you have left) and take "Punctuation 101"... :thumbs:

I was thinking the same thing, it took me a while to understand it.

lily.
13-08-2006, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by bb4eva
Some people look to much into things.

All he said is that he will get the money and pay them back lol.

Exactly.. that was the point I and some others were trying to make. If he had said he was gonna win, then this thread would have a point.. as it stands, someone is taking a statement and twisting it to suit their own purpose... b0llocks to that!

lily.
13-08-2006, 09:40 PM

The fookwits are out in force tonight it seems... :rolleyes:

Dan_
13-08-2006, 09:40 PM

I'm still trying.

xGemmax
13-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Everyone - VOTE FOR PETE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN!!! :spin::colour: He can only win if we keep voting!!!!!!

amuseme
13-08-2006, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by jem_stone16
Everyone - VOTE FOR PETE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN!!! :spin::colour: He can only win if we keep voting!!!!!!

and Glyn!

Smeggypants

What you're failing to understand is that very few people are bothering to even try a.nd read such a random string of characters

kara
the microphone costs £3000, he was very comfortable about offering the money, the only way he could be that comfortable is if he was convinced he was going to win £100,000

amuseme
13-08-2006, 09:43 PM
the microphone costs £3000, he was very comfortable about offering the money, the only way he could be that comfortable is if he was convinced he was going to win £100,000

Well hes going to so I guess he will be able to pay them back

Ella
13-08-2006, 09:43 PM

LMAO!!!OMG your wicked Stropz

Bigmouth
13-08-2006, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by jem_stone16
Everyone - VOTE FOR PETE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN!!! :spin::colour:

I aint got no credit but i still texd for pete.is that ok???

Well its the thought that counts:joker:

lily.
13-08-2006, 09:45 PM

Yes, of course Kara, you are so right... because there's no way he will make £3K on magazine deals with his "girlfriend" Nikki is there? [/sarcasm]

Wake up! He's in the final week... he will earn 10 times that much easily.. whether he wins or not.. and he knows that!

lily.
13-08-2006, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Elz_Belz

LMAO!!!OMG your wicked Stropz

Just call em like I see em Elz.. :wink: