PDA

View Full Version : do you think the house mates regret their decision?

devilsadvocate
13-08-2006, 09:22 PM
did anyone else see the look on richard's face as the love birds were snogging.he looked a bit queasy.i thought he was going to start gagging.

it looks to me as if the rest of the HM's can only take so much of this so-called romance.richard even said 'it's his week',(week??? it's his flapping show),but he kind of said it with a slight grimace on his face.

whoops,he did it again,baby!!!

Mike
13-08-2006, 09:27 PM
They don't regret it one bit although they must be bored watching them together, putting Nikki back in the house was not exactly going to mean a great entertaining week, it was expected she would be with Pete 24/7.

Foebane100
14-08-2006, 09:32 AM
I think Aisleyne and Jennie probably wish they'd been able to pick Lea now.

kara
14-08-2006, 09:35 AM
the noise is horrible: giggles then sticky slurps and lip-smacks, it turns my stomch to watch them do that (it's a private thing that kind of intimacy)

Bells
14-08-2006, 09:44 AM
It's sweet in the sense that they want to see them happy. I honestly don't think for one minute that at this stage they would've thought about jeopardising their positions, having more competition etc.; they're probably all so pleased to have got to the final anyhow by the skin of their teeth. Although it might be irritating for them at times at least everyone's quite happy, and I wouldn't say they regret it or anything.