PDA

View Full Version : The intruders.

BBUKAUSFAN
24-09-2013, 10:20 AM
first through.

Dislike justynn, hope is out first chance we get. :yuk:
i think he is all talk tbh, think he will be a dud like rohan.
:crazy:

Nathan seems alright.

reece(:
24-09-2013, 04:51 PM
Not too fussed on either of them, would've preferred new girls.

Marsh.
24-09-2013, 04:57 PM
There's too many girls. :laugh: And they're all screechy.

They need bringing down a peg or two.

Spoon
24-09-2013, 06:56 PM
I liked, in one of the live feed clips, that when Ed called it "a weird rule" that they couldn't hit Mr. Clooney on the nose, Justynn said you should never, ever hit any dog on the nose and that dogs have very fine bones in their nose that are easily injured. The gym rats and their desire to hit children (as discussed during one of the special dinners) and dogs -- UGH. They are the worst. Not wild about Justynn's sexist statements. I think he's trying to play a character, but I don't like misogyny or want to see it, feigned or not.

Nathan seems like a dear but is bound to get grouchy from nicotine withdrawal; I wish he'd been given enough notice to properly quit or was willing to go on the patch. Still, he might be interesting. It's a pity he wasn't initially cast instead of Ben/Caleb/Ed/Matt.

Tarryn
25-09-2013, 11:33 AM
Both of them seem alright. The house needed new faces as Tim is now the only interesting person left.
BB is giving way too much to Ben. I can't understand how they get away with it.
They should let the public vote to put one of the earlier evicted housemates back in.

reece(:
25-09-2013, 01:37 PM
Both of them seem alright. The house needed new faces as Tim is now the only interesting person left.
BB is giving way too much to Ben. I can't understand how they get away with it.
They should let the public vote to put one of the earlier evicted housemates back in.
I say bring back Shazza :joker:

Spoon
25-09-2013, 02:31 PM
I say bring back Shazza :joker:

:shocked: Is this the lol task thread? :laugh2:

I wish there wasn't an intruder-only eviction, especially not so soon. At least they could have waited and had the girl intruders as part of the intruder eviction.

I like the bond Justynn and Mr. Clooney have. In general Justynn and Nathan both might offer something completely different and interesting to the house, and deserve to stay and get a chance to do so, while we chuck out boring regular HMs before either intruder. Justynn will probably go and it seems a bit unfair, because the producers will have had him act mean in his VT and interview and then put him in the house against Mr. Nice Fun Guy (who might end up nice and boring).

Marsh.
25-09-2013, 02:43 PM
I'm a bit bored of the show now, how many weeks are left?

Justynn seems alright but I think he's pulled a Rohan, all talk before going in and then he's normalised and won't live up to his promise of stirring.

Spoon
25-09-2013, 10:15 PM
It was supposed to finish on Oct. 23rd, but I don't know if that's locked in stone.

I can't tell what's really going on with Justynn. If he wants to team with Tim and Tahan and rule the house, then I want him to stay. Nathan sitting around talking about Elvis with Ben and listening to Mikklayla complain to be "nice" doesn't sound entertaining.

reece(:
25-09-2013, 10:20 PM
I hope Nathan goes, he's dull as ******.

Spoon
27-09-2013, 01:34 PM
I hope Nathan goes, he's dull as ******.

He's wallpaper.

Justynn has type 1 diabetes - and actually took nutrition courses. He knows MUCH more about food and nutrition than Mikkayla, contrary to her statement in the latest show. Nathan's bound to be the one who stays, but Justynn>>>>

Tregard
29-09-2013, 11:00 AM
Justynn has type 1 diabetes - and actually took nutrition courses. He knows MUCH more about food and nutrition than Mikkayla, contrary to her statement in the latest show.

Yeah, I actually thought she was a lot worse than him in that instance. While he was being rather obtuse, it seemed like what he was saying was supposed to help, in some way. Mikkayla just attempted to consistently shut him down.

Marsh.
29-09-2013, 12:09 PM
Mikkayla does that with everyone.

As much as I find her funny at times, she can be very irritating. The others were right when they said she puts on a false voice when she's trying to be all authoritarian and thinks she knows what she's talking about.