PDA

View Full Version : What's your fitness personality?

Niamh.
27-09-2013, 11:23 AM
http://www.seventeen.com/fun/quizzes/health/fitness-personality-quiz#qtop

You're a Busy Bee!

We'll keep this short because we know you're insanely busy! Between schoolwork, your part-time job, and the causes you're crusading for, spare minutes are tough to come by. The thought of fitting in some exercise every week overwhelms you, so you need quick but effective workouts that you can slip right into your crazy schedule.

Josy
27-09-2013, 11:30 AM
You're a Sports Star!

You live for the thrill of scoring on the playing field, working out with all your best friends and constantly trying to achieve bigger, better goals. Exercise is easiest when there's already a set schedule for you, but you sometimes get bored when you're not being pushed to increase your endurance or take it to the next level. To get your strongest and fastest ever, you need a trainer that acts like a coach and challenging workouts that feel like competition — even if you're only competing against yourself.

MTVN
27-09-2013, 11:41 AM
You're a Chill Chick!

Exercise is important to you, but you're not really a high-impact, sweat-it-out kind of girl. You're actually more content to get your cardio when you can, like by walking or riding your bike instead of driving (Bonus points: You're helping to save the environment!). Your ideal exercise plan helps you relax and focus while you get strong and toned, with lots of calming workouts like Pilates and yoga. Get your customized video workout at seventeen.com/fitnessfinder!

I sure am

Marc
27-09-2013, 11:42 AM
These are so good :hugesmile:

King Gizzard
27-09-2013, 12:15 PM
this is a bloody woman's quiz

King Gizzard
27-09-2013, 12:15 PM
and i don't go to the gym at all so i gave up at the first question

Ammi
27-09-2013, 12:47 PM
You're a Chill Chick!

Exercise is important to you, but you're not really a high-impact, sweat-it-out kind of girl. You're actually more content to get your cardio when you can, like by walking or riding your bike instead of driving (Bonus points: You're helping to save the environment!). Your ideal exercise plan helps you relax and focus while you get strong and toned, with lots of calming workouts like Pilates and yoga. Get your customized video workout at seventeen.com/fitnessfinder!