PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the first FLASH VOTE casualty?

newsbb
06-10-2013, 09:03 PM
i think ABI, the flash vote its about MASS vote, i dont think she can make people vote like crazy for her during the 10 mins.

Me. I Am Salman
06-10-2013, 09:05 PM
Shelley is so gone

MeMyselfAndI
06-10-2013, 09:06 PM
Shellley or Rough Copy

Benjamin
06-10-2013, 09:06 PM
i think ABI, the flash vote its about MASS vote, i dont think she can make people vote like crazy for her during the 10 mins.

You'd be surprised. It'll be one of the dull acts nobody remembers. She stands out.

Headie
06-10-2013, 09:12 PM
Shelley or Lorna. Probably.

Kate!
06-10-2013, 09:14 PM
Hmm depends what Shelley sings.

Song choice plays a massive part.

Think flash voting will result in some shock exits. :(

Jack_
06-10-2013, 09:15 PM
Lorna with any luck

I think it might be her and Shelley in the bottom two. Though it'll depend how well the public take to Miss Dynamix, with the exception of Little Mix girlbands have always struggled in the early weeks of X Factor live shows

Benjamin
06-10-2013, 09:17 PM
Lorna with any luck

I think it might be her and Shelley in the bottom two. Though it'll depend how well the public take to Miss Dynamix, with the exception of Little Mix girlbands have always struggled in the early weeks of X Factor live shows

Even Little Mix struggled in the first few weeks to get any real backing.

newsbb
06-10-2013, 09:18 PM
i think shelly will have lot of votes.. taking into account it will only last 10 mins, its about who got stuck in your head.. an over the top perfomance from shelly can be well more memorable that Abi sitting in a piano with dim lights (which is whats shes gonna do, every week).

Jack_
06-10-2013, 09:19 PM
i think shelly will have lot of votes.. taking into account it will only last 10 mins, its about who got stuck in your head.. an over the top perfomance from shelly can be well more memorable that Abi sitting in a piano with dim lights (which is whats shes gonna do, every week).

Yes but then the lines re-open and the person with the least after 24 hours secures the second place in the bottom two

Wonder if they'll reset the votes after the flash vote or leave the tallies as they were

Benjamin
06-10-2013, 09:20 PM

Yes, but if she is the only one doing that then she stands out from the rest.

Jack_
06-10-2013, 09:21 PM
I'm not sure if I like this flash vote idea to be honest, I much preferred last year's new system of opening the lines before the performances, it on the whole got rid of the curse/benefit of the death/pimp slot

Sophiee
06-10-2013, 09:41 PM
I'm not sure if I like this flash vote idea to be honest, I much preferred last year's new system of opening the lines before the performances, it on the whole got rid of the curse/benefit of the death/pimp slot
same.

I think it could hurt any of the overs. sam and lorna in particular.

Kate!
06-10-2013, 09:42 PM

Yes. Much more preferable.

BBfanUSA
06-10-2013, 09:46 PM
So uh how will they decide who survives the singoff if it's in Deadlock?

Jack_
06-10-2013, 09:54 PM
So uh how will they decide who survives the singoff if it's in Deadlock?

Now that is a very interesting question and one I hadn't considered...

The first thought would be to say the longer vote but the first bottom two act won't even have been a part of it...and it'd be a bit unfair to resolve deadlock based on a ten minute vote...actually wait no cause obviously the first act will have had the lowest votes

Yeah this is a great question, how do you resolve a deadlock situation?

MeMyselfAndI
06-10-2013, 09:55 PM
The one in the flashvote goes apparently, a bit unfair I think

Brother Leon
06-10-2013, 10:00 PM
Someone provide a Dummy's guide to "Flash Vote". :laugh:

Thanks xo

Apple202
06-10-2013, 10:18 PM
Even Little Mix struggled in the first few weeks to get any real backing.

no they didn't. 4th out of 12, 6th out of 11 and 2nd out of 10 is not by any means 'struggling'

you always try to slag them off, hopefully the next couple of times you'll actually check the facts before you do so :wink:

Apple202
06-10-2013, 10:19 PM
and obviously one of the overs to answer this

Jack_
06-10-2013, 10:19 PM
The one in the flashvote goes apparently, a bit unfair I think

Not only is that unfair as it was open for 10 minutes and some people watch the show on Sunday afternoon and so wouldn't have been able to vote, but it'll also be extremely anti-climatic since we'll know who will be leaving

'If you make it a tie then x will be going home because they had the lowest votes in the flash vote'...no 'WE HAVE DEADLOCK' *big flashing red lights and sound effects* anymore :sad: awful

I really hope they don't ruin the way the live shows are produced this year, they've always been the best produced part of X Factor. I will still be expecting the obligatory pre-title Peter Dickson intros, dramatic judges entrance, dramatic acts entrance before the result, Dermot's great longwinded results announcements. If they ditch any of this then just no

Mystic Mock
07-10-2013, 03:18 AM
Kingsland Road as they will splinter votes with Sam.

Vanessa
07-10-2013, 04:38 AM
Kingsland Road as they will splinter votes with Sam.

I agree. I think Sam has got the tweenies vote already.

Marc
07-10-2013, 05:28 AM
Lorna will

Samm
07-10-2013, 07:10 AM
Kingsland

Kate!
07-10-2013, 07:24 AM
People engage more with solo artists than groups IMO so I'd say Kingsland are high risk

Apple202
07-10-2013, 02:57 PM
why was MMI's "burned" comment deleted? :rolleyes:

Rawrbear
07-10-2013, 03:30 PM
I Don't like this.
Last years was a popularity contest more than a singing show and this will be similar. I like a good twist. Been honest I'd rather lines open at the end of the show and then on results show revel the bottom two.