PDA

View Full Version : Pete or Glyn to win.

BigBrother10:AllnewBigBro
14-08-2006, 11:44 AM
Pete to win,What has Ash done to be a winner she is fake.Why in the last week ,Pete and Glyn diserve to be the last 2.I dont see what she has done.Pete is 1/5 favourite to take the money in 4 days time,i hope the bookies are correct with odds as short as that,Glyn is joint 2nd fav with some bookies but Ash is 2nd fav with most.Her odds have not moved much today.Ash is jealous of Pete and Nikki.
Pete is not fake he has a condition and so on so you cant just asume he is acting to the cameras sometimes.Ash and Nikki are the fake ones.Pete and Glyn would make better winners.Ash would be the worst winner in BigBrother history.So vote Pete to win,he has held on and is understress sometimes with his condition.So Pete or Gly to win.:thumbs:

tropical_sunset
14-08-2006, 12:12 PM
My vote goes to Glyn.

agree *******yne and nikki are not nice people
Pete I think does do a comedy routine for effect sometimes
Richard wont win, he has been too bitchy and nasty at times
Jen bless her doesnt stand a chance

Pete2win
14-08-2006, 12:14 PM
I agree Aisleyne is jealous of nikki and it would be a travesty if she won. I know a lot of people like her but a lot hate her aswell so I think Pete will win. C'mon pete!:thumbs:

InTheHood
14-08-2006, 12:15 PM
Glyn, he's been 100% true, whereas Pete is not real.

Glyn is the true winner!

Blink_Me
14-08-2006, 12:16 PM
Anyone but Nikki or Ash to win. :thumbs:

Kore
14-08-2006, 01:01 PM
anyone but ash. if she won the how would go down the pan. plus she thinks shes already won it. shes soo smug.

Mike
14-08-2006, 01:02 PM
I think Glyn deserves to win alot more than Pete unfortunately it won't happen though.

tropical_sunset
14-08-2006, 01:04 PM
*******yne should have been out weeks ago, she manipulated the house so she didnt get voted. Hope she is walking out in 6th place, the moose!!! LOL!!

Arneldo
14-08-2006, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Kore
anyone but ash. if she won the how would go down the pan. plus she thinks shes already won it. shes soo smug.

I agree!
Anyone but Aisleyne! but i think she has it in the bag :sad:

Psylocke
14-08-2006, 01:06 PM

OMG lol

aish knows she isnt goin to win,and you can see that clearly (even tho she probably will win)

Pete and Glyn are the two who think there goin to win,they see it as a final fight between them both

tropical_sunset
14-08-2006, 01:08 PM
Theres no way bb will allow a latecomer to win, they never do, its between glyn and pete, no matter what these betting shops say. I hate the way they try and change the votes.

Arneldo
14-08-2006, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by psylocke

OMG lol

aish knows she isnt goin to win,and you can see that clearly (even tho she probably will win)

Pete and Glyn are the two who think there goin to win,they see it as a final fight between them both

Not remember her comment on the 2nd day she was in about her horrible blue dress - 'Its my eviction dress, or should i say my winning dress'

tropical_sunset
14-08-2006, 01:11 PM
[/quote]

Not remember her comment on the 2nd day she was in about her horrible blue dress - 'Its my eviction dress, or should i say my winning dress' [/quote]

Yes I do remember - silly girl! I think a pig has just flown past my window..............

Louella
14-08-2006, 01:53 PM
As long as fake Ashleyne doesn't win it I don't really care. Did you see her reaction when Imogen was evicted all that wailing and not one tear. It was all attention seeking noise. How horrible to watch such fakeness. Even Imogen said on BBLB that Ash was over the top, and said "Its not like I died or anything". I really hope the big bottomed fraud that is Ash will not win. :nono:

Jordan
14-08-2006, 01:56 PM
Pete, Glyn or Nikki to win!!!!! I will be over the moon with any of them :D *******yne to come 6th :D Lets face it, I know one person on this forum who wants seriously wants her to win (Not naming anyone)

BigBrother10:AllnewBigBro
14-08-2006, 04:15 PM
I hpoe he wins,he would be the best winner we have had.:thumbs:(pete)

tropical_sunset
14-08-2006, 06:34 PM
Glynbo to WIN!! :hello::elephant::hello:

ChelseaFan
14-08-2006, 07:26 PM
Pete! I don't care what people say hes my favourite :thumbs:

texbex
14-08-2006, 07:28 PM
pete 2 win

dudul
14-08-2006, 07:28 PM
pete just gets the sympathy vote