PDA

View Full Version : What's your favourite item of clothing..

Ammi
10-10-2013, 05:00 AM
..do you have a favourite item of clothing that you just constantly 'live in' because you love it so much and maybe it's almost worn out but you just can't bear to part with it..like an old faithful...or even maybe something new that you love to wear because you feel great in it and think it's very flattering for you...pictures even, if you want to...?....

zakman440
10-10-2013, 07:14 AM
My blue hoodie and T-shirt :love:, although I do love suits as well but I don't have one!

mizzy25
10-10-2013, 08:42 AM
joggers I wear them all the time, they are not flattering in the least but are practical for walking dogs and also for working in.

Niamh.
10-10-2013, 09:27 AM
atm my favourite item of clothing is a black and green stripey jumper, it's so cosy and lovely

Sophiee
10-10-2013, 10:49 AM
yeah, I like my casual jumper and trousers / skinny jeans.

Verbal
10-10-2013, 10:52 AM
Not clothing in the sense that you would/could go out in it, but i'm very fond of my Slanket for around the house. Everyone should get one for the winter.

Niamh.
10-10-2013, 10:58 AM
Not clothing in the sense that you would/could go out in it, but i'm very fond of my Slanket for around the house. Everyone should get one for the winter.

I have a patch work quilt that I throw over me on the couch :joker:

Josy
10-10-2013, 11:03 AM
Just any of my comfy hoodies/jumpers really at this time of year.

But my overall favourite thing to wear in the house is warm fleecy pjs sometimes if I know I don't have to go out anywhere I actually just have a shower then put on clean pj's and wear them all day.

Ammi
10-10-2013, 11:06 AM

But my overall favourite thing to wear in the house is warm fleecy pjs sometimes if I know I don't have to go out anywhere I actually just have a shower then put on clean pj's and wear them all day.

..I love nothing more than just having 'pj days'...

Niamh.
10-10-2013, 11:08 AM

Ohhh yeah I love my comfy house clothes, the first thing I do when i get home everyday is go up and change into my comfy clothes :love:

Josy
10-10-2013, 11:09 AM
..I love nothing more than just having 'pj days'...

Yeah they are the best ever :amazed:

I'm actually coming down with the cold again so having a lazy pj day today.

Vicky.
10-10-2013, 11:11 AM
I have my lazy day clothes that I pretty much live in tbh

But my fave thing is my new dress. I have NEVER (since about being 5 years old when my parents chose my clothes) wore a dress until Skyes christening, then I decided I suited them and bought this really bright printed dress. It is so flattering and I feel fantastic in it and everyone comments about how much it suits me

AnnieK
10-10-2013, 11:26 AM
PJs in the house....

The best thing about getting home from work is kicking off my heels, changing into comfy clothes and being able to breathe properly :laugh:

Verbal
10-10-2013, 11:34 AM
I have a patch work quilt that I throw over me on the couch :joker:

Slanket is like a duvet and it has sleeves! You need one in your life! :joker:

Niamh.
10-10-2013, 11:37 AM

Oh i know my brother bought me one for Christmas one year, the dogs ended up stealing it on me though :joker:

smudgie
10-10-2013, 11:57 AM
My most favourite item of clothing ever was a jacket I had in my late teens.
I wore it all the time, it was tailored and comfy at the same time.
All these years later it is hanging in my daughters wardrobe, as it no longer fits her I would love to think it could go to a third generation.

In general I love to wear a longish dress, thin black cardigan and black hold ups comfy but tidy if anyone drops in for a vist.

Drew.
10-10-2013, 02:11 PM
I'v got a really warm jumper with a Christmas design on it which will be acceptable to wear again soon so i'm quite happy about that as it's getting cold now.

Kizzy
10-10-2013, 02:18 PM
Why don't you all just admit it's a onesie?.... :idc:

Josy
10-10-2013, 02:19 PM

Oh my OH has one of those a blue fleece one, I'm always stealing it off of him.

Kate!
10-10-2013, 02:25 PM
I'm with the PJ days brigade. Love my comfy round the house gear.

Also love my jeans, got about 6 pairs on the go at any one time, black, white, dark blue, stonewashed, brown, cream.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
14-10-2013, 09:11 PM
A purple turtle neck, dress top that I bought in 2007 at warehouse. Love it because it hugs and camouflages at all the right places, giving me the illusion of extra shapeliness and a mother of an arse. :D

Kazanne
14-10-2013, 11:07 PM
I love my jeans and I love fluffy socks,lol one item of clothing I keep is not actually mine but I love it,it's my moms tassled suede bomber jacket,it has a leather collar and is very rock chick,it must be 20+ years old.