PDA

View Full Version : BBAU9 legend Estelle personally knows and supports Tahan

starry
10-10-2013, 07:36 PM
I had no idea about this up until now. Tahan needs to make up for the awful ending last year and win this.

-Yes I know Tahan personally. Worked with her for some time.

-Tahan is the best looking and seems the most genuine of them all. Let's watch the others pick her flaws because of her beauty/threat.

-just watch the Tahan space over the next week or so. You'll find it is not her who is the "mean girl".

-Tahan has no guile, she's not cunning. Have a look at the rest of the girls they ALL have hidden bitchy agendas. And Jade is just insecure.

-Yeah I'd hang out with Maddie & Tahan. Honest, genuine ladies with substance!

-Tahan is being labelled a "mean girl" because they can't label her directly in another way. She's a genuine babe.

[criticising Jade's jealousy]
-Compared with the open inclusive Tahan. Yes I see it all in her manner.

-you're falling into the labelling.Have a non biased look at what is REALLY going on with the girls. She is not the mean one.!

Marsh.
10-10-2013, 07:50 PM
Tahan's a twat.

reece(:
10-10-2013, 08:02 PM
Tahangel <333333333333

zakman440
10-10-2013, 08:37 PM
Tahan :love:

Spoon
10-10-2013, 10:10 PM
Tahan :cheer:

Tarryn
11-10-2013, 11:24 AM
I just can't take to Tahan. I see no good in the girl.
I don't think she is false or playing a game, I think that's just who she is.
She just seems to have no respect for others feelings.
It's a shame because she is the most interesting girl left in there.

rubberface
13-10-2013, 10:55 AM
I had no idea about this up until now. Tahan needs to make up for the awful ending last year and win this.

-Yes I know Tahan personally. Worked with her for some time.

-Tahan is the best looking and seems the most genuine of them all. Let's watch the others pick her flaws because of her beauty/threat.

-just watch the Tahan space over the next week or so. You'll find it is not her who is the "mean girl".

-Tahan has no guile, she's not cunning. Have a look at the rest of the girls they ALL have hidden bitchy agendas. And Jade is just insecure.

-Yeah I'd hang out with Maddie & Tahan. Honest, genuine ladies with substance!

-Tahan is being labelled a "mean girl" because they can't label her directly in another way. She's a genuine babe.

[criticising Jade's jealousy]
-Compared with the open inclusive Tahan. Yes I see it all in her manner.

-you're falling into the labelling.Have a non biased look at what is REALLY going on with the girls. She is not the mean one.!

Starry its meeeeeeeeee Crush Ad from Behindbigbrother LMAO

Slevin
26-10-2013, 09:45 AM
no idea she knew Tahan before til now. funny since Estelle was my fav from last year. last season was pretty meh to me but this season is much better.

DrunkerThanMoses
26-10-2013, 09:52 AM
The best housemate from last season supporting the worst housemate this season.... oh estelle you silly cow