PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think will have the breakout performances this Saturday?

Mystic Mock
10-10-2013, 10:57 PM
I normally find that there's at least 2 or 3 breakout performances in the first week, and who do you think they'll be?

I think the breakout performances will come from Luke, Lorna, and Hannah.

Black Dagger
10-10-2013, 10:59 PM
I think people are underestimating Luke tbh.. he has a cracking voice and bar his room audition he's not really had an edit. If he has a good song choice he'll nail it.

Obviously Hannah and Sam Bailey will give good vocal performances, and Nicholas, but for me I don't think they'll 'stand out' I know what to expect.

Toy Soldier
11-10-2013, 09:31 AM
I can definitely see Luke's odds shortening... He's currently way out and it doesn't really "fit", in my opinion. He hits the middle ground of his category arguably making him the best in it: Sam is a performer with not much musical talent and little Nicholas... Well... Lets face it. He has a voice but he's in this show 5 years too early, he's nervous, out of his depth, and will stand in the middle of the stage and sing his song with zero confidence or charisma. If he somehow wins the show he'll be the next on the list of flop winners. He just isn't marketable as anything other than a "cute wee boy" that mums and grannies might vote for.

Also I think Rough Copy will be better than expected, if only because their performances have been decent with just two: and it's been audibly noticable that there was a "voice missing", their vocal lacked depth, and that will be returned with the 3rd member. So they'll probably stand out as drastically better than we've seen them at bootcamp / Gary's rental penthouse.

Other than that I think it'll be business as usual. Hopefully one of the big belting Overs will go.

Sophiee
11-10-2013, 04:20 PM
I think all of the girls will impress, possibly all the groups too.