PDA

View Full Version : BB4-International Contestant Swap!

Tonto1278
28-12-2002, 12:06 PM
This year Spain and Mexico done a internation contestant swap half way through the series! Do you think that would work over here??

I myself think it should happen! I mean the only two countries we could do it with would be America and Australia and from what I've heard the US contestants would cause loadsa rows and from seeing the AU BB I know the Aussie contestants would make things a hell of a lot more raunchy!!!!

And it would be interesting to see how our contestants would be treated like overseas, I mean can you imagine sending Gobby Jade to the Australian house or putting Comic Jonny into the US house.

I think it should be done to give the show abit of spice, it worked to make Shipwrecked3 the best series so far so why couldnt it work for Big Brother????

Janette
28-12-2002, 03:41 PM
I don't really see the point in swapping contestants, it would only make the viewers vote them off purely because they're new to the house, and I don't think a housemate would want to leave halfway through and go to a new house because they would have to start again!

If this happens, I don't think a swapped contestant will ever win it!!!!

:thumbs:

Tonto1278
28-12-2002, 04:14 PM
I don't think the point is for the contestant to win it. More for them to stir up the house, and defintlyb if its someone with a large character.

I mean the whole point of the bars in series 3 was because they didnt want all the series to be seen as the same and cos the housemates were using the house as a stage to show off there talents.

I mean say if the new series starts getting boring half way and you can add abit of spice by doing a contestant swap.
I myself think they should of done 1 for the third series. Thats just my opinion anyway.