PDA

View Full Version : Right... So... Sharon...

Toy Soldier
14-10-2013, 08:48 AM
On both nights has been quite blatantly half cut. Either that or her age is showing and she's getting "confused"... She doesn't seem to know where she is half the time?? I'm also convinced she forgot Lorna's name. She was scanning notes on the desk when Dermot asked her to introduce her next act looking totally clueless, then someone from the audience shouted "Come on Lornaaa" or something and then a look of realisation hit Sharon and she slurred "Lllorna". That was the extent of her introduction :/ .

She was behaving oddly on the Saturday, too. Pissed as a fart both nights if you ask me, and sort of seems like she can't be arsed being there at all?

mizzy25
14-10-2013, 11:08 AM
I noticed her forget lornas name, well it seemed like she had.

Kazanne
14-10-2013, 03:02 PM
Yes she was definitely 'merry' or on something else,lol

Toy Soldier
14-10-2013, 05:02 PM
Yes she was definitely 'merry' or on something else,lol

True, she might be on some prescription "nerve settlers" I suppose, the Osbournes have been in the media a bit lately. She definitely was "elsewhere" during both live shows, either way, whether it was tranqs, or a bit of wine in that suspicious "tea" cup she had with her.

Even when Dermot asked for comment at the end on Sunday and she was like "For once, I am speechless" - straight away I thought "No, Shazza... You just have absolutely no clue what's going on!"

It's sad. She's a shadow of the judge she was when she left a few years ago. She was always one of the most "involved". Now it's like she's phoning it in for the pay cheque and just doesn't care.

Shaun
14-10-2013, 05:04 PM
I don't know why people encourage her and worship her for being a bitchy drunk.