15-10-2013, 08:56 PM
Thoughts?
And who do you think will smash it?

Shaun
15-10-2013, 08:59 PM
the vaguest theme ever :laugh:

Black Dagger
15-10-2013, 09:10 PM
Luke should do Only Love by Ben Howard, because his Old Pine cover >>>> (I just want him to do something I really like, as he'll be gone by the end of week 3 :sad:)

Jemal
15-10-2013, 09:12 PM
Ye shaun, i agree lool

joeysteele
15-10-2013, 10:27 PM
I just hope no one at all does 'I will always love you', but if anyone does for goodness sake I hope they don't do it the awful screaming way Whitney Houston did it.
She actually ruined a really beautiful song in my opinion.

T*
15-10-2013, 10:29 PM
AND IIIIIEEEIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LORVVVVEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUoUoU

joeysteele
15-10-2013, 10:37 PM
AND IIIIIEEEIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LORVVVVEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUoUoU

:joker: It really grates on me when it is sung in the screaming/shouting fashion.

You captured it pretty good there.:joker:

Mystic Mock
16-10-2013, 04:58 AM
I tend to find it's a really bad night when it's been done in the past, but I can see this being good for Nicholas, Tamera, and Hannah.

Marc
16-10-2013, 05:39 AM
Sam Bailey. Gonna smash it

Samm
16-10-2013, 07:11 AM
Hannah is going to shine

Shaun
16-10-2013, 11:48 AM
i'm hoping miss dynamix to a nice rendition of Nine Inch Nails' "Closer". The X Factor has always been missing acts wanting to "**** you like an animal".

MeMyselfAndI
16-10-2013, 11:50 AM
ugh, I bet another act is going to ruin Bleeding Love, first Lloyd Daniels, then Matt Cardle, then Union J, and now I bet someone like Shelley or Kingsland will ruin it

Saph
16-10-2013, 11:52 AM
Shelley - My Neck My Back

Black Dagger
16-10-2013, 11:53 AM
Kingsland could never ruin anything tyvm.

Vanessa
16-10-2013, 11:54 AM
Luke should do Only Love by Ben Howard, because his Old Pine cover >>>> (I just want him to do something I really like, as he'll be gone by the end of week 3 :sad:)

I think he could surprise everyone and last the longest out of the boys. :hugesmile:

MeMyselfAndI
16-10-2013, 11:55 AM
Nicholas will last the longest out of the boys, hes a guaranteed top 2 imo, and likely winner. Luke has no chance of being in the finale, neither does Sam :(

I think It'll be

1st - Nicholas
2nd - Rough Copy
3rd - Tamera
4th - Sam Bailey
5th - Abi
6th - Kingsland/Sam Callahan
7th - Sam Callahan/Kingsland
8th - Hannah
9th - Luke
10th - Shelley
11th - Miss Dynamix

Vanessa
16-10-2013, 11:56 AM
Nicholas will last the longest out of the boys, hes a guaranteed top 2 imo, and likely winner. Luke has no chance of being in the finale

I hope he'll be here a while. I just really like his voice and i want him to do well. :)

Black Dagger
16-10-2013, 11:57 AM
I think he could surprise everyone and last the longest out of the boys. :hugesmile:

It depends if they get bored of Nicholas and try and turn Luke into the alpha of the category, like they did with Craig and Marcus in series 8? (was that year series 8 idk) I'd obviously like Luke to last the longest of the boys, I just see him going week 3/4 at the latest, Nicholas just seems a cert for finals.

Vanessa
16-10-2013, 11:59 AM
It depends if they get bored of Nicholas and try and turn Luke into the alpha of the category, like they did with Craig and Marcus in series 8? (was that year series 8 idk) I'd obviously like Luke to last the longest of the boys, I just see him going week 3/4 at the latest, Nicholas just seems a cert for finals.

It depends. He'll have to be at the top of his game every week. He can't afford any mistakes. I hope Louis gives him the right songs to sing.

Vanessa
16-10-2013, 12:00 PM
I remember thinking Ella would make the finals, but got eliminated. We could get some shock exits with the flash vote. :shocked:

Jordan.
16-10-2013, 12:03 PM
Nicholas was one of the worst last week. He'll only get through because of how much he's been hyped.

Vanessa
16-10-2013, 12:04 PM
Nicholas was one of the worst last week. He'll only get through because of how much he's been hyped.

I prefer Luke. Nicholas is great, but tends to be a bit bland.

Gstar
16-10-2013, 12:55 PM
I just hope no one at all does 'I will always love you', but if anyone does for goodness sake I hope they don't do it the awful screaming way Whitney Houston did it.
She actually ruined a really beautiful song in my opinion.

Whitney didn't even come close to screaming in that song, I have no idea what version you heard but I have the CD and she sings it flawlessly like all the other songs she's sung

Vanessa
16-10-2013, 12:56 PM
Whitney didn't even come close to screaming in that song, I have no idea what version you heard but I have the CD and she sings it flawlessly like all the other songs she's sung

I love that song. She sings it beautifully. :love:

joeysteele
17-10-2013, 07:54 AM

Sorry but not for me she didn't but then we can't all like the same things and clearly you like Whitney.

For me though, I don't think this song needed any massive drama to it or forced vocals, I love the way it was sung by its writer Dolly Parton with emotion and sensitivity.
Sadly, I feel Whitney Houston ruined the whole atmosphere of the song the way she did it and even more sad is anyone who now sings it,seems to think it has to be done in that strangling fashion of singing.

Whitney did sing many other songs flawlessly I agree with that but not this one,not for me anyway.

Toy Soldier
17-10-2013, 08:55 AM
I agree about Whitney ruining the atmosphere in... Most songs... Focussing on the vocals and not really putting any understanding or feeling into the lyrics.

Although, in terms of being an atmosphere wrecking ball and completely misunderstanding a song, nothing will ever beat Alexandra Burke SMIRKING her way through "Hallelujah".