PDA

View Full Version : BBUK: Hereos vs Villains series?

Headie
16-10-2013, 04:32 PM
I think this would be a great idea to gain some viewing figures again by bringing back the most talked about HM's since BBUK began. Who would you choose to bring back?

Hereos:
Gina (BB14)
Nikki (BB7)
Aisleyne (BB7)
Deana (BB13)
Brian B (BB8)
Siavash (BB10)
Science (BB6)
Pete (BB7)

Villains:
Charley (BB8)
Makosi (BB6)
Lydia (BB13)
Rebeckah (BB12)
Rex (BB9)
Aaron (BB12)
Victor (BB5)
Dexter (BB14)

karl100589
16-10-2013, 04:35 PM
The problem with a heroes vs villains series in BB is that the definition of who is a hero and who is a villain is a lot more ambiguous then it is for something like Survivor, someone like Nikki or Aisleyne are going to cause problems in particular with this because both could easily be considered as either. Likewise you've classed Aaron as a villain when arguably he was for the majority of the series a hero against the antagonistic Anton and Jem.

RichardG
16-10-2013, 04:47 PM
The problem with a heroes vs villains series in BB is that the definition of who is a hero and who is a villain is a lot more ambiguous then it is for something like Survivor, someone like Nikki or Aisleyne are going to cause problems in particular with this because both could easily be considered as either. Likewise you've classed Aaron as a villain when arguably he was for the majority of the series a hero against the antagonistic Anton and Jem.

This

Many people hated Gina and would be outraged at her being classed a hero

If they were going to bring back old housemates i'd rather it just be in the form of another UBB.

Samm
16-10-2013, 04:51 PM
your list is perfect

Gstar
16-10-2013, 05:15 PM
What if Brian won

http://www.abload.de/img/dead1g7ssu.gif

lostalex
16-10-2013, 05:19 PM
I think if they did any kind of all-stars version of BBUK, Channel 5 would probably pick most of them from the ch5 series, and not so many from the older c4 days.

Personally I don't want to see anyone from the channel 5 series come back.

Headie
16-10-2013, 05:20 PM
Yeah, It was just an idea, but I wanted controversial ones to be picked otherwise the series would have no meaning whatsoever.

Braden
16-10-2013, 05:25 PM
I'm game, as long as Derek and Aisleyne are heroes and Makosi, Grace, Bea and Caroline are villains.

MTVN
16-10-2013, 05:55 PM

Yeah this, the whole thing would feel too forced and contrived imo

Pete.
22-10-2013, 07:51 PM
I think this would be a great idea to gain some viewing figures again by bringing back the most talked about HM's since BBUK began. Who would you choose to bring back?

Hereos:
Gina (BB14)
Nikki (BB7)
Aisleyne (BB7)
Deana (BB13)
Brian B (BB8)
Siavash (BB10) NO
Science (BB6) NO! -- Villain
Pete (BB7)

Villains:
Charley (BB8)
Makosi (BB6)
Lydia (BB13)
Rebeckah (BB12)
Rex (BB9)
Aaron (BB12)
Victor (BB5)
Dexter (BB14) Hero?

Some are just wrong must most are great -- Aisleyne, Nikki, Gina, Charley great hm's. Nadia for a hero?

Headie
06-07-2014, 01:40 PM
BB15 Housemates to be considered for Heroes & Villains:

Heroes:
Mark
Chris (would get shortlisted but he's boring af)
Winston (same as Chris)

Villains:
Pauline
Helen
Ashleigh
Toya
Steven

There are so many villains from this year it's unreal. No doubt Ash, Marlon and Matthew would be added to the villains side too.

Pete.
06-07-2014, 02:41 PM
Jale 4 Hero

armand.kay
06-07-2014, 04:54 PM
Omg yes!
But they should do this with us format.
The twist can be:
1) they have two hoh's one hero and one villan.
2) they compete in have/have not competitions. The "have not" hoh has to nominate someone from their team and only the "haves" and nominated hms can compete in veto and only "haves" can vote in the eviction.

Or they can do it without a twist so the uk public get use to the us format for when they bring it to the civilian series.
Make it happen bb xo

Marsh.
06-07-2014, 04:56 PM
All those old housemates like Nikki have completely ran their course. No more to see from them.

It would show just how tired this show is bringing half of these old housemates back again.

Headie
06-07-2014, 04:59 PM
This is an old thread btw I was just bumping it to add BB15 housemates

Marsh.
06-07-2014, 05:22 PM
I know. :wink: My response is still the same though.